剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Well, recently there's been a couple of other people.
最近认识了另两个朋友
This girl Franky and...
一个叫弗兰琦的女孩还有
others.
别人
Others?
别人吗
Yeah...there's this girl
是的 有个女孩
who's helping me, I suppose.
她在帮我 算是吧
OK, what sort of music are you into, Sub?
好吧 你喜欢什么样的音乐 萨博
Oh, you know, Industrial, mostly -
就是工业金属之类的
Godflesh, early Scorn, TKK.
"上帝之躯" 早期的"斯科恩" "TKK"
Nine Inch Nails? Fuck off.
"九寸钉"怎么样 去死吧
This girl, then, who's helping you...
那个女孩 就是帮你的那个
...what do you think of her? Honestly?
你觉得她怎么样 说实话吗
Honestly.
说实话
She's all right. But...
她还好 只是
she lets people walk all over her.
她总听任别人使唤她
And her friends treat her like shit, and she doesn't say a word.
她的朋友都欺负她 她却不反抗
Maybe she knows her friends love her.
或许她知道她的朋友是爱她的
Or maybe she's got no fucking self-respect.
也或许她就是没有自尊
You think you know me, Rich.
你觉得你了解我 理查
No-one fucking knows me.
没人真正了解我
Not you, not Mini, not Liv.
你 米妮 小奥都不了解
No-one's got a fucking clue who I am or what I can do.
没人了解我 或是我能做什么
So...so, you're Grace now?
那么你现在又变回格蕾丝了
Yes, I am Grace, and I'm not going to let you talk to me like that.
是 我是格蕾丝 我不许你这么跟我说话
This is more like it, Grace. You shouldn't let me trash-talk you.
这才像话 格蕾丝 你不该让我损你
You shouldn't let anyone trash-talk you, especially your mates.
你不该让任何人损你 尤其是你的朋友
It makes me so...fucking angry.
这让我非常...他妈的生气
Be angry. I am angry!
那就生气啊 我是生气
Never compromise. Never compromise.
永不妥协 永不妥协
Yeah, like this track.
是的 就像这首歌♥
So...
那么
Um...I guess I'm going to ask out the Angel of Death.
我想我要去约死亡天使了
First thing tomorrow.
明天一早就去
Oh, right.
嗯 对了
Yeah, well, um...
嗯 那好吧
I've, um...got to go.
我 该走了
So, um...I'll see you later.
那么 回头见
Yeah.
好
See you later.
回见
Just ask her out, I suppose.
大概是约她出去吧
Er...did you say something, Richard?
你说什么 理查德
No, Kevin.
没什么 凯文
Listen, you know it's your mother's birthday tomorrow.
听着 明天是你妈妈的生日
Yeah.
嗯
Still, though...
不过...
Get her something.
给她买♥♥点东西吧
What, with moneyyou'vegiven me?
用你给我的钱买♥♥吗
It seems a bit pointless, doesn't it?
那不就没意义了吗
Listen, I know what it's like.
听着 我理解你的感受
When I was your age, all I cared about
我像你这么大时 我满脑子都是
was getting away from my family, listen to music, drink at bars
怎么离家人远点 听音乐 泡酒吧
Yeah? What went wrong?
是吗 后来出什么事了
Bye, Richard.
拜 理查德
I'll let... Don't fucking say it, all right?
我会... 别唠叨了 好吗
Hello. I'm Richard Hardbeck.
你好 我是理查德·哈德贝克
How are you?
你好吗
Um...OK, so, what sort of music are you into?
好吧 你喜欢什么样的音乐
What do you like to do for fun?
你平时喜欢做什么
Look, listen. Do you...
那个 你想
do you want to come out for a drink with me?
你想和我出去喝一杯吗
No.
不想
Ok.
好吧
No, actually, why not?
等等 为什么不想
Why not? Yeah.
为什么不想 对
Because I'm too pretty for you.
因为你配不上我
Because you're weird-looking.
因为你样子很怪
Because I can smell your pants from here.
因为我在这里就能闻到你内♥裤♥的臭味
But mostly because I would rather rim the shit-smeared arsehole
最主要的是 我宁愿去舔屁♥眼♥上有屎的
of a dead horse with AIDS than even consider the possibility
染有艾滋病的死种马 也不愿意
of touching your wiry, gangrenous, vile, inadequate,
去碰你瘦小 腐♥败♥ 恶心 疲软
half-circumcised, horrifically smelly,
包皮没割干净 臭气熏天
pubescent dick. OK?
长软毛的鸡♥巴♥ 明白吗
Rich.
理查
So, last night was fun.
昨晚很开心
Er...what? Yeah, yeah. Fun.
什么 是啊 是啊 开心
I was wondering if, um...
我在想或许...
you might like to do something again some time.
什么时候有空我们再一起出去玩
Cos I've got this ballet recital...
我有芭蕾演出的票
No, I can't come tonight. I've got my gig, haven't I?
不行 我今晚去不了 我得去看乐队演出
OK, well, then maybe...
好吧 那或者
No, OK? I said no.
不行 好吧 我说不行
All right?
明白了吗
What?
怎么了
Van. Now.
去车上 马上
What?
怎么了
Explain yourself. Explain what?
你是怎么回事 什么怎么回事
I ask the Angle of Death out, she said no, again.
我去约死亡天使了 她又拒绝了
So, you're win, I'm look like a prick
所以 你赢了 我就像个傻♥逼♥
Now you've got something to wank over when your broadband fails.
宽带坏掉时你可以拿这事手♥淫♥了
What's the problem?
有什么问题吗
The...the problem is that I just saw you reject a date
问题是我刚看到你拒绝了
with one of the hottest girls in college.
和学校最漂亮的女孩之一约会
She's not hot, OK?
她漂亮什么啊
Every other man in the room would be balls deep...
换了其他人 肯定乐意上她...
I'm not every other man.
我不是其中一个
What is so fucking special of you?
你♥他♥妈♥有什么特别的
Why you're so different to everyone?
为什么你总要特立独行
Cos I don't compromise ever.
因为我永不妥协
I'm metal! That's who I am!
我是金属粉 我就是这样的人
If I was disguarded of her
如果我为她放弃原则
Mate, listen to me.
朋友 听我说
Right, you can't just go through life with all these fucking...
你不能一辈子都想这些该死的...
No, how about you listen to me... for once?
不 这次你还是听我说吧
Look...see this
看 看这个
This is Barney. Napalm Death.
这是巴尼 死亡汽油弹的主唱
He never let anyone tell him what to do, he's never compromised
他从来不任人摆布 从不妥协
and his music is beautiful. If he was here, he...
而他的音乐很赞 如果他在这里
What the fuck does he know?
他懂个屁啊
He spent his life either sitting on a bus, masturbating
他这辈子 不是在大巴上手♥淫♥
or playing unlistenable music in Swansea!
就是在斯温西演奏些无法入耳的音乐
He ain't got a clue! Where you going?
他什么都不懂 你去哪里
To prove you wrong.
去证明你是错的
Oh, you're full of shit, Rich!
你就会扯淡 理查
You're just scared! Man the fuck up!
你只是害怕而已 爷们点吧
R-Pattz, you dirty, diggity, double-deal...
帕茨 你个下流 攻受皆可的...
Hey, what's up, Rich?
你好啊 理查
Looking forward to Napalm Death tonight?
等不及看今晚的死亡汽油弹了吧
I want it, Bob.
我要了 鲍勃
You want what, Bob?
你要什么了 鲍勃
You know what.
你懂的
Oh, you want it?
你要这个啊
Yes.
对
It's 500, boy.
500镑哦 孩子
It's all there, huh?
都齐了
A lot of money.
不便宜啊
I mean it's only a record this.
这不过就是张唱片
Is it?!
是吗
Is it?
是吗
Just a record?
不过就是张唱片
And I saw your copy of Heat, you fucking sellout!
我看到你那本《惹火》杂♥志♥了 叛徒
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表