剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
best run.
我得走了
Officer on deck!
哥来了
Everyone brought their A game?
大家都准备好要赢了吗
A game's the only one I've got.
我向来只赢不输
Glad to hear it, champ!
这话我爱听 冠军哥
What's with Liv, man?
小奥是怎么了 伙计
What about her?
她怎么了
That fucking scrawny little turd-corn she was with.
她现在和那个小瘦子混在一起
I thought she was into real men.
我以为她喜欢真汉子
She was never into you, Rides.
莱德 她可从没喜欢过你
Ya, well, he was like a sort of weird little miniature gay.
好吧 他看起来像个古怪的小娘炮
Surprised the little pecker hasn't drowned in my sloppy seconds.
那小混♥蛋♥居然没淹死在我上过的女人阴♥道♥里
Rider, shut the fuck up, yeah?
莱德 闭上你的臭嘴
Hey, what? You into her or something?
怎么了 你喜欢她吗
He's my brother.
他是我哥哥
Your brother?
你哥哥
Him? He's your brother?
就他 他是你哥哥
What did they do? Raise the afterbirth and give it a name?
他们干了什么 给胎衣取了名字当人养吗
Rider, that's enough, mate.
莱德 够了 伙计
All right, skip. Calm down.
好吧 队长 冷静点
Fuck it. He can have the manky bitch.
妈的 他想要那贱♥货♥就留着吧
Reckon I wore her out last time.
我上次已经把她操废了
Once old Ride's had his way, they're ruined.
莱德上过的女人 别人就没法上了
Rider, one more word and I'll smack you!
莱德 再说一个字我就揍你
What the fuck, man? She's not your bird.
你♥他♥妈♥干什么 她又不是你的女人
What the fuck are you all doing?
你们都他妈在干什么
We're supposed to be training, yeah?
我们应该去训练了 不是吗
So, a low contact run. No big hits, ya?
这次是轻接触试跑 别用劲撞
Work though your moves and give it up if you're caught, right? Right?
练下动作 如果被扑倒就停下 知道了吗
Benny's ball!
本尼的球
Jesus Christ, Levan. What the fuck was that?
老天啊 莱文 你这他妈是干什么
Got carried away.
没把持住
Too fucking right you did!
可不是
So... you gonna tell me what the matter is, then, eh?
那么...你要告诉我究竟怎么了吗
I'm just nervous about the game, coach.
我只是在担心这场比赛 教练
Don't tug me, boy.
别跟我扯 小子
You can say what you like,
你想说什么都行
but muscles never lie.
但肌肉是不会撒谎的
I can read a body like a book, boy,
我看身体就像看书一样 小子
and this is a depressing book
你就是一本压抑的书
about an anxious young man.
关于一个焦虑的年轻人
Argh! Fuck!
我♥操♥
Just as I thought.
跟我想的一样
An anxious young man who's worrying about a girl.
一个在思慕姑娘的焦虑年轻人
You know what I think about those types of books?
你知道我怎么看这类书吗
No, sir.
不知道 先生
They're no good to me before a big game.
他们在大赛前夕对我没用
You know...
你知道...
I've got a brother.
我也有个兄弟
Back in Jo'burg.
在约堡
I didn't speak to him for ten years. Ok...
我十年没和他说话了 好吧...
Just shut up and listen, ya?
闭嘴听我说
He was a bastard, right?
他是个混♥蛋♥
Angry, bigoted young man.
是个愤怒顽固的年轻人
I hated his guts, but I...
我恨死他了 但我...
I don't have a problem with Matty, coach.
我和马蒂之间没问题 教练
Yes, you do.
你有
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
What'ya doing?
你在干吗
Shit!
操
Nothing. I'm not doing anything.
没干吗 我什么也没干
OK. Why are you hanging around outside?
好吧 你在外面干什么
I was about to call you, to see where you are,
我正准备给你打电♥话♥ 看你在哪
if you were coming.
还来不来
But you're here now, so... ace.
但你现在来了 所以...正好
Grace called me.
格蕾丝给我打电♥话♥了
Nice one. Come on, then.
太好了 来吧
Feel the love, guys.
感受爱意吧 伙计们
Hey, man.
伙计
Hello mate.
伙计
What's the chat?
在说什么呢
We're planning how to find Alo a girlfriend.
我们在计划怎么给阿洛找个女朋友
Wicked. What's the brief?
太好了 有什么打算
The brief?
打算
Yeah. What are you after?
对 你想找怎样的
Short-term lover, desperate fuck, the love of your life?
短期情人 急需做♥爱♥ 还是人生归宿
You've got to set your aim on your prey,
你得想好目标
know their weaknesses, then... dah, hunt them down.
找出她们的弱点 然后...一举拿下
He's not picky.
他可不挑剔
I am! A bit.
我挑剔 有点挑
Well, not really.
好吧 还真不挑
Well great,
太好了
well how about Franky?
弗兰琦怎么样
Why not?
有何不可
You see it makes sense,
这行得通啊
that the only two peoples here that are singles
你们是这里唯一单身的两个人
so why not hook up? Needs must, right?
干吗不交往 这是必须的啊
Then we'd all be couples. We could swing and shit.
那我们就都是情侣了 我们可以换妻
I'm going to go to the bar.
我去吧台
I'll give her a hand.
我去帮她
You've got a full pint.
你还有一满杯呢
Not any more.
现在没了
So you and Matty, hey? How's it going?
你和马蒂在一起了 怎么样
Nick, let's not do this.
尼克 别这样
Do what?
怎样
You know what.
你心里清楚
I'm just, you know, checking everything's all right.
我只想 确保你们一切都好
That he's, you know...
他 那个...
What?
什么
He smashed up our entire house.
他把我们家全砸了
He goes crazy and I don't want that to happen again.
他有时会发疯 我不希望这种事再发生
Not to you.
尤其是发生在你身上
Oh, yeah. Good one.
天呐 真会说
I see, you're worried I might get hurt. That's it.
你担心我会受伤 是这样吧
No.
也不是
Nick, what is this?
尼克 你什么意思
Have you got a problem with me seeing your brother?
你介意我跟你哥哥约会吗
I don't have a problem. I just...
我不介意 我只是...
I just wonder what it means for us?
我只是搞不清 那我们又算什么
Us? Nick, there is no us. There never was.
我们吗 尼克 我们根本就没什么
Come on, we had good times.
别这样 我们也开心过
We fucked... twice.
那只是做♥爱♥...就那两次
And I wasn't even fucking you. I was fucking Mini.
而且我♥操♥的不是你 是米妮
I don't know what that means.
我不知道你在说什么
No, of course you don't.
你当然不知道
Nick, she knows about us and she's still with you.
尼克 她知道我们的事 却还和你在一起
Don't you think that's fucked up?
你不觉得这糟透了吗
We're fine. Better than ever.
我们没事 反而比从前更好了
If that's what you think, then you two deserve each other.
如果你真这么想 那你们还真是绝配
12 sambucas, please, chap.
来12杯萨姆布卡酒 伙计
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么呢
What am I doing? This is me, is it my fault?
我在干什么 我就这样 有什么办法
This isn't cool.
这太过分了
I'm having a good time. You're out of order.
我挺开心的呢 你太过分了
Why? Cos I danced with your best mate?
怎么 就因为我和你好兄弟跳舞吗
Bruv, leave it.
哥们 算了吧
Matty, stay out of this.
马蒂 这不关你的事
Yes, stay out of this, you freak!
就是 这关你什么事啊 怪物
Why don't you fuck off back to your tart
你怎么不滚回你的婊♥子♥身边
before she gets horny again and fucks a passer...
要不她又要发♥骚♥ 随便跟人干起来
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表