剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Yes, Franky, of course.
弗兰琦 当然不会
Cross our hearts.
我们发誓
Bye.
再见
Dicksplash!
龟蛋
Geoff, did you hear that?
基夫 你听见没
She just called her dad "Dicksplash".
她竟然喊自己父亲龟蛋
Franky, only I can call Jeff that.
弗兰琦 只有我能那么叫他
Great, gold star for discipline
多谢你的教导了
I was aiming for levity.
我是想活跃气氛
You need to start trusting.
你得开始相信别人
No person is an island.
没有人能孤立存在
You're going to have to make an effort this time.
你这次得努力点
Fuck off.
去死
Freeze. You are not ducking brekkie again.
站住 休想再逃早餐
Trick or treat?
不给糖就捣蛋
Oh, bloody Nora.
你太惊艳了
Don't take the piss, all right.
别取笑我 行不
You've just been a bit over-zealous, that's all. Here, let me.
你有点化太浓了 来 我给你弄弄
When I was your age,
我像你这么大的时候
I bought myself a Sergio Tacchini tracksuit
我给自己买♥♥了一套西达尼的运动服
and a sovereign ring for every finger.
每个指头都戴了枚王戒
You wore sovereigns?
你还戴王戒
I even had a Playboy one.
还有一枚是花♥花♥公♥子♥的
I didn't get any more shit off the estate after that,
我后来再没干这种傻事了
but I developed so much testosterone,
我当时是睾丸素太多
I didn't know what to do.
不知该往哪发泄
So I joined the TA.
所以我加入了地方自卫队
And when our eyes met across the assault course,
我们的目光在野战训练场上交汇的那一刻
he just couldn't deny me.
他就彻底被我俘虏了
Fuck me, Franky. Pretty please with sugar on top.
我去啊 弗兰琦 真不假 太赞了
Adoring the new you.
喜欢你的新造型
Yeah, it's well original, Franks.
嗯 非常前卫 弗兰琦
What's it called. Lidl La Roux?
你这算什么打扮 玩电子乐吗
Mini...
米妮
I'm sorry,
我很抱歉
but you can't come to my soiree like that.
但你不能穿成这样来参加我的晚会
Why?
为什么
Cos... Cos I mean,
因为 因为
it looks like she's been gang-raped by clowns!
她看起来就像被一群小丑轮♥奸♥过
What about that gorge dress I got you?
我给你买♥♥的那条漂亮的裙子呢
I don't think it's...
我觉得不太...
Soz, don't speak mumble. What?
别嘟嘟囔囔的 大声说
It isn't right.
不合适
Why not?
为什么
Come on, why not?
说啊 为什么
Do I look like a bulimic fucking Barbie?
你觉得我像个排骨妹芭比吗
Shit.
妈的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Fine. It's fine.
没事 没事
See you guys in class.
课上见
Nick.
尼克
And it was my cell-mate, Peter, who taught me to read
是我的狱友 彼得 教会了我读书
and it really helped block out the flashbacks from that...
帮我忘却那个可怕夜晚的
gruesome night.
痛苦回忆
Who's this?
这是谁
Your mum?
你妈
No.
不
This is my mum, sandwiched between Dickens and Nabokov.
这是我妈 夹在狄更斯和纳博科夫中间
This is the original punk - Charlotte fucking Bronte!
这是小说大♥师♥ 夏洛特·勃朗特
This is my ID. Do you get me?
这就是我的身份 你们懂了没
Yeah? Good.
懂了 很好
Now, I asked you to prepare and discuss to the class
我之前要求你们准备在课上讨论
whether choice truly shapes us.
选择能否塑造我们
Thank you, Richard, please resume picking your hole.
谢谢 理查德 继续自撸去吧
Oi. Fresh meat.
新来的
You're up.
你来说
All right?
大家好
Yeah, so...
嗯 那个...
Fuck... Sorry.
肏 抱歉
No. Fuck is good.
没事 肏这个词很好
Fuck is poetic expression for the unsayable soul.
肏是难以言喻的诗意表达
Carry on.
继续说
Right. Yeah. So, um...
好的 那个...
Fucking. Erm... Yeah.
靠 对了
Basically if... If you can, like,
基本上 如果你可以
choose your identity cos...
选择做什么样的人
I tried today
我今天就改变自己了
and now I feel, kind of, less like me
现在我觉得...有点不是我自己了
and I mean I'm not exactly
我是说 原来的我
over the moon about being me in the first place,
也并非让我十分喜欢
but now...
但是现在
Now I think...
现在我觉得
I kind of like it less than trying not to be me.
这样还不如想要改变自我
Um, cos I just want to, like,
因为我只想
just be.
顺其自然
Well done, Fitzgerald,
说得不错 菲茨杰拉德
Sorry, Sir. Rugger practice, like, over-ran and shit.
抱歉 先生 橄榄球训练...超时了
Your turn to pick up the soap, was it?
该你捡肥皂了吗
We use shower gel in the free world, Sir.
监狱外是用沐浴露的 先生
Sit the fuck down, meatheads.
快给我坐下 笨蛋
Next up...
下一个
What's the big joke?
大家都笑什么呢
You...Franks.
笑你 小弗
Oh, my God! I'm so sorry.
我的天啊 我很抱歉
I thought something like this might happen.
我就知道会发生这种事
That's why I tried to help.
所以我才想帮你
You promised.
你保证了的
Oh, Franks...
小弗
Franky...
弗兰琦
Looks like someone won't be coming to my party.
看来某人不能来我的派对了
Shame.
真遗憾
What?
怎么了
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you all!
操你们大爷的
Fuck you, you bitches!
去你的 你们这些贱♥货♥
Fuck! You!
操 你 妈
Go!
滚
Go away, please!
滚蛋 求你了
I said, "Go away"!
我说了 滚蛋
Is it real?
这枪是真的吗
Do you want to find out?
你想知道吗
It's a re-drilled replica.
是重打孔的复♥制♥品
It shoots bullets, OK?
能发射子弹
Bullets for bitches?
专门打贱♥货♥的
What?
什么
Is this how you have fun?
你就这么找乐子吗
Can you just leave me alone?
你能让我静会儿吗
Go on, then.
开枪吧
I don't have to take this shit any more.
我不用再承受这一切了
No, you don't.
是啊
You're beautiful.
你很美
No.
不是的
No, I'm not. I'm...
才不是 我...
I'm a no-good shit magnet.
我是倒霉蛋
I'm... I'm nothing.
我什么都不是
So why do I see a...
那为什么我看到了一个
glorious fucking head-fucked thing?
美得让人眩晕的女孩呢
Who are you?
你是谁
Don't...
别...
See you around.
回见
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表