剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Remember to aim straight for the heart next time.
记得下次要瞄准心脏
This is amazing!
这太棒了
After the apocalypse. How did you get in?
叫《末日之后》 你怎么进来的
Your dad let me. The old one. He's lovely.
你♥爸♥爸让我进来的 老的那个 他很可爱
So...you've come to take the piss some more?
那么 你是来继续嘲笑我的吗
No, Franky. I came to say sorry.
不 弗兰琦 我是来道歉的
Sorry? For fucking my life up? Again?
道歉 为又一次毁了我的生活吗
That wasn't me, it was Nick.
不是我♥干♥的 是尼克
Mini's boyfriend?
米妮的男朋友
Doing her dirty work.
替她干下三滥的事
She's really sorry, Franky.
她真的很抱歉 弗兰琦
Bollocks.
扯淡
She is.
真的
I know she is.
我知道她是的
Deep down. She just... doesn't know it yet.
内心深处是的 她只是...还没意识到
We really like you, Franky.
我们真的很喜欢你 弗兰琦
Me, Liv and um...
我 小奥和...
Have a great party.
派对玩得开心
I'm sorry you won't be going, Franky.
我很遗憾你不去 弗兰琦
Yeah. So am I.
是啊 我也很遗憾
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Yeah. Me too.
是啊 我也是
Let's go.
我们出发
Now.
走吧
Now.
走吧
We don't have an invite.
我们没有邀请函
Just be cool!
淡定点
Evening, me lovely.
晚上好 亲爱的
Don't think so, boys.
别做梦了 小子
She's only a little chicken.
她只是个小妞
Rush on three.
数到三冲进去
One, two...
一 二
Don't fuck, lads.
别犯混 小子
All right! All right!
好吧 好吧
Cor, you look sharp, Franks!
挺帅的啊 小弗
I could go gay for you, I reck.
我都想为你弯了
She's a girl, you dick.
她是女孩子 你个混♥蛋♥
Thank you.
谢谢你
You all right, little 'un?
你没事吧 小家伙
Franky!
弗兰琦
Come on. Fancy a spliff?
来吧 想不想抽一口
Thanks.
谢谢
You'll look like a nun at a brothel in there.
你这打扮进去 会格格不入
Mini.
米妮
Franky, what the hell are you doing here?
弗兰琦 你来干什么
I came because you, uh, you invited me.
我来是因为 你邀请了我
Well, now I'm uh-uh-un-inviting you, cinder-fella,
好吧 那我现在收回邀请了 灰小伙
so...leave.
滚吧
I don't want...to.
我不想 离开
No, I'm staying.
不 我要留下
I'm...I'm not going anywhere.
我...我不走
F-R-E-A-K. Now what does that spell?
你知道"怪胎"的意思吗
Let me see, oh, yeah, you.
我想想 对了 是你
No wonder the girls at your old school went ape shit on your arse.
怪不得你原来学校的女孩那么对你
I mean, just, just look at you, standing there like some...
瞧瞧你啊 看你这样子 像是...
Cuntless dyke-alike no-breed stutter-fucker spako
没阴♥道♥ 拉拉 生育无能 口吃
lamo shit-headed wanker magnet Oliver Twist-ed thimble-titted
脑残 二货 没人爱的 带乳环的
loser-loner fugly bastard?
怂逼 丑女 混♥蛋♥吗
I think you're great.
我觉得你们很棒
A billion miles better than this,
比这个操蛋的地方
this bollocks place.
好几百万倍
And I really feel...that,
我真的觉得
that we could be mates... fucking awesome mates.
我们能做朋友 很好的朋友
They're not your mates.
她们不是你的朋友
They're my mates.
她们是我的朋友
We only let you tag along with us for jokes.
我们带你玩只是为了耍你
That's not true.
不是的
Is it, Grace? That's not true.
对吗 格蕾丝 不是这样的
Speak up, Gracey.
告诉她 格蕾丝
Mini, please.
米妮 够了
We had laughs, Liv, didn't we?
我们在一起很开心 小奥 对吧
Must've been tripping, Frankenstein.
药嗑多了吧 科学怪人
Now get the fuck out of my party.
赶紧滚出我的派对
That bad-mouthed lesbo's like shit on my fucking stiletto.
那个顶嘴的拉拉简直像我踩到的屎
Seriously, Mins, this isn't Year 11 any more.
行了 米妮 又不是11年纪了
Where the fuck is Grace?
格蕾丝去哪了
I take it madam had a delightful eventide.
看来你玩得不错啊
Shit.
擦
Franky! Come back!
弗兰琦 回来
What the fuck?
干什么
Get off me! Stop! Agh, what are you doing?!
放开我 住手 你干什么
Let me out.
放了我
Can you fucking put me down already?
能放我下来了吗
This isn't funny. Fucking hell, Rich, I'm gonna be sick.
这不好玩 理查 我要吐了
Right. Are we ready, yeah?
好了 准备好了吗
What the fuck?
干什么啊
Welcome to Bristol, Franky.
欢迎来到布里斯托 弗兰琦
This is my favourite place.
这是我最爱的地方
Cheers.
干杯
You fuckers!
你们这些混♥蛋♥
Gracy.
格蕾丝
Come on. Come on!
来吧 来啊
Come on. Come on, Franky, get in now!
来吧 来啊 弗兰琦 跳下来
..I'm freezing...
好冷啊
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表