剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
you know... or a...
你知道...还是...
A what or a what?
是什么
A lesbian.
同性恋
Liv! That's so...
小奥 你也太...
No.
没关系
It's ok, I don't mind.
没关系 我不介意
And the answer is...
答案是...
No.
不是
I'm not anything.
我什么都不是
So you're a bisexual?
那你是双性恋吗
No. I'm... into people.
不 我只是喜欢人
Who are you into at the moment?
那你现在喜欢的是谁
I love this track!
我爱死这首歌♥了
Everyone dance! Dance with me!
大家都跳起来 跟我一起跳
Shit! Grace!
见鬼 格蕾丝
What are you doing in there?
你在里面干什么呢
Hide the stuff!
快把东西♥藏♥好
You know I don't like locked doors in my house, Grace.
你知道我不喜欢家里有人锁门 格蕾丝
Come on Grace!
开门 格蕾丝
Coming, dad.
这就来 爸爸
Sorry, Professor Blood.
抱歉了 布拉德教授
I'm going to walk them home, dad.
我送她们回家 爸爸
All of them?
全部吗
Don't wait up.
别等了
We should do cocaine every day!
我们应该每天都来点可♥卡♥因♥
It's marvellous!
太神奇了
Where are all the fucking men!?
男人都他妈去哪了
I think you scared them away when you did the Macarena to Rustie.
我觉得你的赛前舞把他们吓跑了
There's some.
那里有几个
Come on, Franky. Let's get your balls wet.
去啊 弗兰琦 你也去爽一把
No... It's ok. You go.
不了 不用了 你去吧
Yeah. You go, Mini.
对啊 你去吧 米妮
We'll stay here and watch.
我们在这儿看着就好
Franky likes to watch. Don't you, Franky?
弗兰琦最喜欢围观了 是吧 弗兰琦
OK. Let's go.
行 咱们走
Franky likes to watch?
弗兰琦喜欢围观
It is all good, baby! Let's get crunked!
没事的 宝贝 我们玩得尽兴点
So, Liv. Are you back in the play?
那么 小奥 你会回来参加演出吗
Please say yes.
拜托说会
Yeah, I think so.
好吧 我想我会吧
I knew you wouldn't let me down!
我就知道你不会让我失望的
Thanks, Liv.
谢了 小奥
Don't worry about it.
别担心
Guess who.
我是谁
Rich!
理查
Of all the pretentious student nights in all of Bristol,
布里斯托那么多装逼的学生夜
you had to choose this one.
你们就选了这里
You're pissed.
你喝醉了
How dare you!
胆子不小啊
I've only had seven drinks
我只喝了七杯
and they were teeny tiny little dwarfy drinks.
而且都是超小的矮人杯
What's going on?
怎么回事
Mini and Franky are trying to get laid.
米妮和弗兰琦想找人上♥床♥
What - by them?
什么 跟那俩挫人吗
I think they're considering it.
我觉得她们在考虑呢
Matty, no.
马蒂 别去
They're having a good time, just leave it.
她们玩得正高兴 别管她们
You are such a fucking dick...
你就他妈是个混♥蛋♥
Rich.
理查
Oh, God, what do I do, Rich?
天啊 怎么办啊 理查
Rich?
理查
Rich!
理查
Rich?
理查
Oh, Rich, no!
理查 不要啊
Come on. I'll take you home.
来吧 我送你回家
Ooh, you're heavy.
你可真重
I'm not heavy. You're just small.
我才不重 是你太小了
Too small...yah.
太小了
Shush, Rich.
别说了 理查
Uh... I'm all right, Grace.
我没事 格蕾丝
Cos I've got you to look after me.
因为有你照看我
It's what you do!
你就是这样
Everyone's happy when Grace is around.
只要格蕾丝在 大家都开心
You're a shape-shifter of happiness.
你是会变身的快乐
What are you talking about? You're not making any sense.
你在说什么呀 我一句也听不懂
I don't know who you are!
我不知道你是谁
Are you Grace Violet or Grace Blood?
你是格蕾丝·维奥拉还是格蕾丝·布拉德
Are you daddy's girl
是爸爸的乖女儿
or my girl?
还是我女朋友
I'm who I need to be, Rich.
我是我该成为的那个人 理查
We all are.
我们都是这样
Haven't you heard the saying "All the world's a stage"?
听过那句话吗 世界是个大舞台
Yeah. But it's not true, is it?
听过 但不是事实 对吧
I'm going home.
我要回家了
Rich. Tell me why you're unhappy.
理查 告诉我你为什么不开心
All the world's a stage, right?
世界只是个舞台 不是吗
So none of this matters. Doesn't matter at all.
所以这些都不重要 根本不重要
That's not a happy face, Gracie!
那可不是张笑脸啊 格蕾丝
What's the matter, sweetheart?
怎么了 小甜心
Basically? All my friends have fallen out,
简单地说 我的朋友都闹翻了
which means the play isn't going to work,
也就是说剧排不好了
which means I won't get an A for drama,
也就是说我戏剧课拿不了A了
which means Dad is going to send me back to Mayberry's.
也就是说爸爸要送我回梅伯里了
I found this when I was cleaning your room.
我给你打扫房♥间时找到了这本书
It's the one I used to read to you.
我以前会读给你听
Rapunzel was always your favourite.
《莴苣姑娘》一直是你的最爱
But what's that...
这和...
Rapunzel had to let down her hair so the prince could climb up.
莴苣姑娘放下头发 王子才能爬上高塔
So what's that got to do with anything?
这和我的问题有关系吗
It's got everything to do with everything, Grace.
这和一切都有关系啊 格蕾丝
So what do I do?
我该怎么做
You get them on that stage no matter what. You are the director.
你无论如何都要把他们弄上台 你可是导演
Take control and be creative. Make a happy ending.
掌控大局 发动想象力 创造幸福的结局
How?
要怎么做
Let down your hair, princess.
把头发放下来[放松] 公主
Do not extort thy reasons from this clause,
别以为我这样
for, that I woo, therefore hast no clause,
向你求情
but rather reason thus than reason fetter.
你就可不再献殷勤
Love sought is good,
要知道求来的爱情固然宝贵
but given unsought is better.
但不期而至的爱情更值得珍惜
By innocence I swear...
我以我的纯真发誓...
Hold on. I've had an idea.
等等 我有个想法
Kiss her.
吻她
Um... There's nothing about kissing in the... script.
剧本里没有接吻的情节
You're meant to interpret Shakespeare. Try it!
你们要尽力诠释莎士比亚 试试看
Um, but...
你...
Um, but
你...
rather reason thus than reason fetter
就可不再献殷勤
Love sought is good,
要知道求来的爱情固然宝贵
but given unsought is better.
但不期而至的爱情更值得珍惜
Fine.
好吧
Am I doing ok?
我演得还行吗
You're doing fine. And thanks for covering for Liv.
你还不错啊 感谢你顶替小奥
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
谢谢你给我信心
You're doing your best, but we need Matty and Liv.
你尽力了 但我们需要马蒂和小奥
After last night,
经过昨晚那一出
I don't know if they're going to come back.
我不知道他们还会不会归队
But they're our leads. Without them...
但他们是主演 没有他们的话...
We're fucked.
我们就完了
Let's take an hour's break.
大家休息一小时吧
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表