剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
You're like a Charles Dickens character
你就像查尔斯·狄更斯笔下的人物
named Teddy Sextramp.
泰迪·臭流氓
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Teddy Sextramp?
泰迪·臭流氓
Teddy Sextramp, who I met with drug dealers and police,
泰迪·臭流氓 跟毒贩子和警♥察♥一道出场
and we go shoplifting,
带我去商店偷东西
and who told you it was OK
而且谁告诉你
to look at strangers the way you look at me?
可以像你看我这样看陌生人的
Cos it's too much, Teddy.
这太过分了 泰迪
And yes, I would say yes. I'm coming up.
而且 没错 我来感觉了
How about you?
你呢
I think so. How are my pupils?
我也是 我瞳孔什么样了
Open your mouth and say "Ah".
张开嘴 说"啊"
Let's check it out.
进去看看
Hello? Hello?
有人吗 有人吗
Hello? Hello?
有人吗 有人吗
Don't worry. She doesn't bite.
别怕 她不咬人
Can I help you?
有什么能帮你们的
Oh, we're just browsing...
我们就是随便看看
Just browsing at your rat.
看你的耗子
She's a mouse.
她是只老鼠
I made the whiskers myself.
我亲手做的胡须
I have a wonderful three-piece suit
我有件挺不错的西服三件套
that would fit you, young man.
你穿肯定合身 小伙子
And for the lady...
至于这位小姐...
Yes. Let's try it on.
没错 试试这件
We'll leave you to it.
我们先回避一下
I might just hang out with her.
我还是进去等她吧
How's this?
这件怎么样
Sharp.
挺帅
See if you like the lining.
看看你喜不喜欢这个衬里
No, I'm in here.
抱歉 我还没换完呢
I wonder if you wouldn't mind looking up, into the camera, there.
麻烦你抬头看一眼那边的摄像头
Now, let me help.
我帮你一把
What are you doing?
你要干什么
I wouldn't normally, but you seem so accommodating.
我通常不这么干 但你看起来很随和
No. I don't want to!
不 我不要
Take it off! Get off me! Get off me!
快脱下来 放开我 放开我
I need to see you!
你就满足我吧
Fucking perv.
死变♥态♥
Evidence.
拿证据
Need to get that fucking CCTV tape.
我们得拿走监控录像带
Where is it?
在哪呢
Got it.
找到了
Today, we take this perv's dosh and rinse him dry.
今天 我们拿走这色狼的钱 让他变成穷光蛋
Tape, money, let's go.
录像带 钱 咱们走
Hello?
有人吗
Hello, is anyone there? I need to return my costume.
有人在吗 我要还戏服
We need to get out of here.
我们得离开这儿
What's the matter?
怎么了
Starting to hurt.
手开始疼了
Is there any more?
还有药吗
Table manners.
讲点礼貌喂
The rules.
那约法三章呢
It still hurts.
还是疼
That means nothing. Trust me.
没事的 相信我
My hand kills from when I punched my brother yesterday,
昨天我打了我弟 手疼得要命
but he was fine.
但他还是好好的
And the perv will be too.
那个色狼也不会有事的
It's OK.
没事的
We did nothing wrong.
我们没做坏事
Anyway, we were never there, remember?
况且 没证据证明我们去过那儿
I still think we should check.
我还是觉得我们应该确认一下
Ok.
好吧
It's not a good idea.
但这绝不是个好主意
OK. We just walk past, yeah? Casual.
我们就是路过 自然点
Casual.
自然点
Casual.
自然点
Shit! Cops!
该死 警♥察♥
He's dead.
他死了
Pervs don't die. He'll be back.
色狼是不会死的 他肯定没事
Well, he's hurt, right?
但他还是受伤了 是吧
Where were you going today, with your bag?
你今天带着包是打算去哪
Don't know. Away.
不知道 就想离开
Into the countryside somewhere.
去郊区什么地方吧
Can I come? Can we go together?
我能去吗 跟你一起去
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
Yeah.
是的
Fuck that guy. We'll just go.
不管那家伙了 我们自己走
We'll run away.
我们跑得远远的
Refill?
再来一口
Refill.
再来一口
Where are we going to go?
我们要去哪
Let's go first thing tomorrow.
我们明天一早就出发
We're not done with tonight yet.
今晚还没过完呢
Whatever we do,
不管我们做什么
it's you and me.
我们都一起做
You and me. Always.
我们一起 直到永远
This is real, right?
这是真的吧
This is real.
都是真的
Let's go. Yeah?
我们走吧
Rich... Richard!
理查 理查德
You fell asleep, you fucking amateur!
你居然睡着了 真♥他♥妈♥外行
No, I didn't.
我才没睡着
Franky's gone. What a lightweight.
弗兰琦已经走了 真没用
Olivia?
奥莉维亚
That's my name.
这是我的名字
It's lovely.
挺不错的啊
Didn't even get the sherry.
我们还没喝雪利酒呢
What the hell are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
That's my bed.
这是我的床
And I'm in it with my boyfriend.
我正和我男朋友在上面办事呢
Whatever. I'm out of here, anyway.
随便吧 反正我要走了
Who's he?
他是谁
Sorry. I'm Matty.
抱歉 我叫马蒂
Matty?
马蒂
Matty.
马蒂
Matty? What the fuck?
马蒂 搞什么鬼
Nicholas?
尼克拉斯
Have I missed something?
我漏掉什么了吗
Yeah.
嗯
He is my brother.
他是我弟弟
Shit. They're brothers.
该死 他们是哥俩
What are you doing here? Don't worry,
你来这儿干吗 别担心
I'm leaving. We're just leaving.
我这就走 我们正要离开呢
Nick!
尼克
Liv, whatever he's told you, don't believe him.
小奥 他说什么都别信
He's a psycho.
他是个神经病
Stay away from her.
离她远点
Why do you care?
关你什么事
You've got to be shitting me.
你开玩笑呢吧
You and her?
你和她有一腿
Party is over.
派对结束了
Everybody out!
所有人都给我滚出去
Liv...
小奥
Don't touch me!
别碰我
Whatever's going on, I don't care.
不管是怎么回事 我不在乎
Yeah, well, I do.
是吗 可我在乎
I don't care about him. It's you and me.
我不在乎他 不是说好我们一起吗
I don't know you... and I don't trust you.
我不了解你 也不信任你
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表