剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Some people's children...
有些人啊 就是孩子
Bring the noise, motherfucker.
来吧 噪音
What...what do I do now?
那我该怎么办
Wait for what?
等什么
What do I do now?
我现在怎么办
I can't hear you. I've gone deaf.
我听不到 我聋了
I've seen a doctor, though.
不过我已经看过医生了
Should come back soon.
应该可以自愈
Listen, Grace...
听着 格蕾丝
...I thought that, er...
我觉得
...I thought that, er...
我觉得
I thought your dancing was really beautiful.
我觉得你跳得很美
I tore up the ticket.
我把票撕了
Be careful.
当心点
Fuck careful!
当心个头
Grace.
格蕾丝
Oh, thank fuck.
谢天谢地
Cheers, Barney.
谢了 巴尼
Oh, fuck.
妈的
Kevin!
凯文
Kevin!
凯文
Kevin!
凯文
Kevin!
凯文
I'm in the Wendy house.
我在儿童游乐室呢
I'm out of moisturiser, so if you and Anita have got...
我的润肤霜用完了 你和阿尼塔有没有...
Oh. Cheers.
谢了
Kevin?
凯文
Can I ask you something?
我能问你点事吗
Sure.
当然
How did you...
你当初是怎么
How did you... How did you ask Mum out?
你当初是怎么...约妈出去的
Question about the fairer sex. Interesting.
关于女性的问题 有意思
Forget it, if you're going to be a douche.
如果你要拿我开涮就算了
Um...no, no, no.
别别别
Listen...
听着
If there's a girl that you like, all you have to do is ask.
如果你有看上的姑娘 只管去约就是了
That's what I did with your mother.
我就是这么约你♥妈♥的♥
And it was the most frightening thing I ever did.
那是我这辈子做过的最惊心动魄的事
You've just got to be brave.
鼓起勇气就好
The worst that could happen is, she says no.
最糟的不过是被拒绝嘛
And what then?
那要怎么办
Well...you try again...
那就 卷土重来
or you move on.
或者向前看
No problem, son.
不客气 儿子
See you...Dad.
再见了 爸
Is the gay convention in town, or something?
有基佬大会还是怎么的
Where the hell have you been all day?
你一整天都跑哪去了
Listen, Alo, I...
听着 阿洛
No, mate. Don't.
别 哥们 算了
I...I just, you know... I...
我就是...我
It's cool, mate.
没事的 哥们
No worries, yeah?
别想了
Ok. Ok.
好 好嘞
I'm sorry, was that, like, a conversation you two just had?
不好意思 你们刚刚算是在对话吗
That was like an outtake from Rain Man.
简直像是《雨人》的片段
Yeah? I'm Tom Cruise.
是吗 那我就是汤姆·克鲁斯
Er...have you seen Grace?
见到格蕾丝了吗
Why?
怎么了
Because...
因为
She's on College Green.
她在格林学院
Oh. Er...see you in a bit, yeah?
回头见 好吧
Yeah, in a bit.
好 回头见
Grace.
格蕾丝
Oh. Rich.
理查
Hey, can I, er...talk to you?
我能不能...和你谈谈
Oh, OK.
好啊
So, you can hear again?
你又能听到了
Er...yeah.
嗯
Something must have clicked last night.
肯定是昨晚哪里开窍了
Awesome.
好极了
Look, I'm meeting Mini in a minute,
米妮马上就到了
so you need to be quick.
你得有话快说了
Well, um...
好吧
I had a good time last night.
我昨晚过得很开心
Me too.It was perfect. I loved it.
我也是 简直太棒了 我好开心
I would have told you after,
本来散场后我就想跟你说的
but you were deaf.
可你那时候聋了
You got my text, though?
你收到我的短♥信♥了吧
Yeah.
嗯
Oh, right.
嗯 好
Things got pretty close last night, didn't they?
昨晚玩得挺疯 是吧
Yeah.
嗯
Grace.
格蕾丝
It's probably good...
也许我们...
nothing happened between us.
没发生什么 是件好事
Right?
对不对
Yeah, I...
嗯 我
..Guess so.
大概是吧
Who are the flowers for?
花是给谁的
My mum.
我妈
Really?
真的吗
No, really.
真的
Right.
这样啊
Gracie!
格蕾丝
I have to go.
我得走了
I'll, er...see you soon?
那么 回头见了
Hey, Mini.
米妮
Hey, babe.
亲爱的
Hello, Gracie.
格蕾丝
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表