剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
So get the fuck out of my house.
所以滚出我家吧
And the rest of you.
其他人也一样
Out.
滚
Franky!
弗兰琦
Where is everyone?
大家都哪去了
Party's over.
派对结束了
I've told them to piss off.
我把他们都轰出去了
Can you just go too and leave me alone?
你能不能也走 让我一个人待着
What's going on with you and Mini?
你和米妮怎么了
What do you care?
关你什么事
It's between me and her.
这是我和她之间的事
It's got nothing to do with you.
与你无关
All that hate and blame is...
那种憎恨和指责
toxic.
就像毒药
Is it? Or are you just a bit too fucking sensitive?
是吗 或许你就是太他妈感性了
I watched this earlier.
我之前看了这个
Liked it.
很不错
Ready?
准备好了吗
Good afternoon.
下午好
This is the news.
现在播报新闻
Today, it has been revealed
今天有一则劲爆的消息
that geography teacher Mr Beale has no penis...
地理老师比奥先生没有鸡鸡
but Liv fancies him anyway.
但是小奥还是迷恋他
I don't care, I don't care, I don't care.
我不在乎 我不在乎 我不在乎
Good afternoon.
下午好
Today, it was revealed that Kirsty,
今天爆出消息 科斯蒂
Kelly and Marilyn are all slags.
凯莉和玛丽莲都是荡♥妇♥
It has also been revealed that Sam is a fat slag,
另外山姆是头大肥猪
Dionne is a dozy slag,
迪翁是个傻♥逼♥
and Miss Page is a total fucking slut.
佩吉老师就他妈是个荡♥妇♥
A well-known and popular figure in the area.
...是这一带颇受欢迎的知名人物
It was when Mr Nimmo was being treated for his injuries
尼莫先生因遭抢劫受伤
sustained in the robbery
而接受治疗时
that police found evidence of
警方发现了
covert surveillance in the shop's changing rooms.
藏在店内更衣室里的摄像机
It is understood Mr Nimmo attempted to flee the scene,
据了解 尼莫先生随即企图逃离现场
and was restrained by police,
但被警♥察♥制♥服♥
who later charged him with possession of indecent material.
他随后因私藏淫秽物品罪遭到起诉
He's OK.
他真没事
Are you crying?
你在哭吗
No. I'm fine.
不 我没事
Really? Well, I'm not. I've just walked home.
是吗 我可有事 我可刚走回家
I was in that place all night.
我在那儿待了一整晚
Oh, God, Maude, I'm so sorry...
天啊 莫德 我真抱歉
You said you'd come back.
你说你会回来的
I watched the whole thing waiting for you.
我一直等你 把所有电影都看完了
Shit, I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
You must be starving.
你一定饿坏了
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
You're a crap shit.
你是个烂货
Doesn't sound right when you swear.
骂粗话不适合你
It doesn't sound right when you try to be cool.
你装酷的时候也很别扭
You're not cool.
你一点也不酷
And I am swearing now, because you let me down.
我骂你是因为你让我失望了
So deal with that, fuckteeth.
你活该被骂 烂牙女
Eat that, sister
你吃啊 姐姐
What are you doing back here?
你又来干什么
I want to talk about you and mum.
我想谈谈你和妈的事
So you want to spoil this thing between us, do you?
你想把咱俩的关系也搅黄了 是吗
If we can't talk about that, we can't talk about anything.
如果连这都不能谈 那其他更没法谈了
Oh, for fuck's sake, Liv! Just keep it simple!
我的天 小奥 别搞得那么复杂
Our whole family's been trying that,
我们一家都不喜欢复杂
and we're falling apart.
可这个家还是四分五裂
She deserved what I did to her.
我那么对她是她活该
She's a psycho control freak, who drove dad away
她就是个控制狂 逼走了爸爸
and tried to blame it on me. Every fucking day.
还想归咎到我身上 每天都这样
I hate her, and she hates me,
我讨厌她 她也讨厌我
so what is there to talk about?
所以还有什么好谈的
Me and Maude?
我和莫德
What about you?
你们怎么了
I'm not coming back here.
我不会再来了
You're never going to be me.
你永远都不会变成我的
Yeah, I know.
我知道
The costume shop guy's OK.
那个服装店老板没事了
Yeah, I saw.
是啊 我看到了
But you're going anyway?
但你还是要走
I always was. Nothing's changed.
我本来就要走 什么都没变
Everything's changed.
一切都变了
No, we just got wasted.
不 我们只是嗑嗨了
Nice fucking you.
干了你很高兴
Watch yourself!
小心点
You don't trust me, remember?
你不信任我 记得吗
I'm sorry. What can I do?
对不起 你要我怎么做
I'll break your fingers.
我会掰断你的手指
No, you won't.
不 你不会的
Stay.
留下来
I can't do this on my own.
我一个人承受不来
Matty Sextramp!
马蒂·臭流氓
Keep it.
你留着吧
Have a pie with someone you trust.
拿去跟你信任的人快活吧
Liv. That'll kill you.
小奥 你这样会出人命的
I'm sorry. I trust you.
对不起 我信任你
How are you feeling?
感觉怎么样
Like a fox ate my brain and shat it back into my head.
好像有只狐狸把我的脑袋吃进去又拉了出来
Still just about works though.
但还能用
Are we...? What are we?
我们...我们算什么
We're OK. Just like your brain.
我们没事了 就像你的脑袋
Don't kiss me. I stink.
别吻我 我臭死了
I can handle it.
我受得了
Did I disgrace myself?
我有没有失态
No.
没有
We broke into someone's house.
我们闯进别人家里了
Whose?
谁家
Mine.
我家
Who's in here?
谁在这儿
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Nick, it's me.
悠着点 尼克 是我
And me.
还有我
Are you OK?
你还好吗
I'm fine.
很好
Better go.
我得走了
I'll see you.
回见
Thank you.
谢谢
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干吗
I'm sorry I hit you.
很抱歉我打了你
I need to come back. Please talk to dad for me.
我必须回来 拜托替我跟爸爸求情吧
I thought it was burglars.
我以为有人入室行窃呢
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
You totally lost it with us, Matty.
你冲我们发那么大火 马蒂
Please can you talk to dad? I want to come back.
求你替我跟爸爸求情吧 我想回家
Do you remember how we became friends?
还记得我们怎么成为朋友的吗
I'd been crying all morning and you came over to me.
我哭了一早上 你走过来
I thought you were going to give me a tissue,
我以为你会递给我一张纸巾
like everyone else who knew what happened.
像其他得知了那件事的人一样
But instead, you gave me these...
但是 你却给了我这个
in the middle of winter.
当时还是大冬天
I felt so cool with you.
跟你在一起我觉得好酷
And we were so much better than all those nice boys and girls,
我们比那些所谓的好孩子强太多了
like we knew a secret they didn't.
仿佛我们知道他们都不知道的秘密
But we don't tell each other our secrets... do we?
但我们却从不分享彼此的秘密 是吧
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表