剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Rags! Rags!
阿布 阿布
Good boy. Good boy, go on! Go on!
乖狗狗 乖狗狗 去吧 跑啊
Morning, dad.
早上好 老爸
I was, er...
我在...
I was... I was putting it in a cup first.
我在...我先把它接在杯子里
So it's fine, cos it was, like...
这样更好 因为这样
cup first, and then swoosh.
先接在杯子里 再嗖一声
Straight down the plughole.
直接倒进厕所里
You know? For hygiene.
这样更卫生嘛
All right, dad.
好了 老爸
Top field today. Big job. Oh, is it?
今天下地干活儿了 大工程 是吗
Happy birthday, Bey.
生日快乐 儿子
Nice.
不错
I love you, Ultrawank.
我太爱你了 狂撸网
Requests?
有什么要求
Good shout.
说得好
Ooh, I wonder what I've got in my bag.
不知道我包里有什么
That'll certainly give me a big prick, that will.
这个绝对能让我爽一下了
That's a long shape.
这个形状长长的
But my favourite one of all is...
但是我最喜欢的是
the banana.
香蕉
Ooh, he's very ripe.
它可是完全熟透了
Get that banana right in my big bloody tits.
把这香蕉放进我的巨♥乳♥里
Oh, yeah.
好爽啊
Yes! Give me a good banana milkshake,
太棒了 喷点美味的香蕉奶昔出来吧
you bananary bastard!
你个大香蕉
Ooh! Oh, yes, banana!
爽啊 香蕉
Well, that was a proper job.
干得不错
Get in my gob, you big yellow bastard!
戳进我的嘴里 你个黄杂种
Oh, banana.
香蕉啊
What is it?
这是什么
It's your birthday present, Alo.
你的生日礼物 阿洛
It's a spade.
是把铁锹
I've been talking to your father.
我已经跟你♥爸♥爸谈过了
You're not going to town tonight.
你今晚上不能去城里
What?
什么
Dad's milking on a rolling shift. He needs you.
你♥爸♥挤奶的活儿要轮班 他需要你
I can't. Me and Rich are doing stuff.
我没空 我和理查有事要做
I don't give a monkey's, Alo.
我才不管 阿洛
Your father needs help.
你♥爸♥需要帮助
Every single day he's out there on his own.
他每天都自己去干活儿
Anything could happen to him.
什么事都可能发生
He's got Dewi.
他有德维帮忙
Ma, it's my birthday!
老妈 今天是我生日啊
There are bigger problems in this world
这个世界上有比你和你的狐朋狗友
than you and your poxy little friends, my lad.
更要紧的事 我的小伙子
But ma!
可是老妈
You need to try harder, Alo.
你得更努力点 阿洛
You are not being fair.
你这样不公平
Cheers for me spade, mum.
铁锹谢了 老妈
Happy birthday, son.
生日快乐 儿子
Thanks, dad.
谢谢 老爸
She's a good runner.
她跑起来很不错
You've a lot to catch up on,
你还有很多要学习的
so you can't go out for too long.
所以不能开太久
Actually, dad, there's...
实际上 老爸 有个
Up you pop, mush.
快上去
So, dad, me and Rich were thinking of sort of...
老爸 我和理查本来想
It's my birthday and everything, so we were thinking of...
今天是我生日嘛 所以我们想
Concentrate. Nice and easy, just like I taught you.
集中精力 放松 就像我教你的那样
Right. Yeah.
好 行
Nice one.
不错
Nice and gently, couple of fingers worth.
轻点 动动手指就行
Not too much choke.
别老是关气门
He's a good lad, Dew.
他是个好小伙子 阿德
Finally!
总算接了
I swear, if you've been ultra-wanking...
我发誓 如果你又在上狂撸网了
Problem.
有麻烦了
Oh, here we fucking go.
又来了
I think I'm gonna be late to the pub.
我大概要晚点去酒吧了
Rich, how hot should tractors get?
理查 拖拉机正常运作温度该是多少
I'm not at the pub, Alo.
我不在酒吧 阿洛
I'm... at your surprise party.
我 在你的惊喜派对上
What?
什么
Yeah. Happy birthday...
没错 生日快乐
you ungrateful cunt.
你个不知好歹的二♥逼♥
Happy birthday, Alo!
生日快乐 阿洛
Oh, shit! Mate, I can't get away.
该死 伙计 我走不开啊
Mumgabe's doing her nut.
我妈正生气呢
Tell him he's scheduled to entertain the young debutante.
告诉他我们安排了他接待妹子
Liv's got you a practice girl.
小奥帮你找了个女孩练手
What?
什么
Like, a real one?
是真人吗
Does she look good?
她长得漂亮吗
No. I think it's retinal.
不 我觉得她视网膜有问题
What? Look, listen, mate,
什么 听着 伙计
if there was ever a rock-solid, iron-clad,
要是说有个板上钉钉
balls-in chance of you getting laid,
能让你爽一把的机会
then this is definitely it. All right?
那肯定就是这次了 懂了吗
Tell him you've done the vol-au-vents.
跟他说你做了肉馅酥饼
Yeah, I've done fucking vol-au-vents.
没错 我还他妈做了肉馅酥饼呢
So finish up and get your shit together.
赶快撸完 打起精神过来
Oh, come on!
不是吧
What happened here? Get out.
怎么了 闪一边去
I dunno, it just sort of...it just sort of went.
我不知道 它...突然就坏了
Dad, there's this, er... there's this party...
老爸 我今晚有个派对
He overheated it.
车温过热了
So I should probably, er... I should probably be heading off, then.
我要...我该动身过去了
Alo, we need to sort this.
阿洛 我们要把车修好
Dad, it's my birthday. Rich is...
老爸 今天可是我生日 理查在...
Fine.
好吧
Just go, then, Bey.
那你去吧 儿子
But you need to...
但你得...
Nice one, Da'!
谢了 老爸
I think he's fucked it.
看来是被他弄坏了
Shit my balls!
我勒个去
Has a war started?
开战了吗
Where did you go last night, Alo?
你昨晚去哪了 阿洛
Nowhere.
没去哪
All right, town.
好吧 去了城里
But I had to, Rich did vol-au-vents.
我不去不行 理查给我做了肉馅酥饼
I don't care what drugs your friends were taking.
我才管你那帮狐朋狗友都磕什么药
But Dad said...
可是老爸说...
Your father should have asked me.
你♥爸♥该先问我的
These arrived for you in the post this morning. Your projected grades.
这是今早寄来的 你的预测成绩
There's an application form for Nando's stapled to them.
上面还钉了一张去烧鸡店打工的申请表
No, there isn't.
我才不信呢
Oh, this is just victimisation!
这简直就是迫♥害♥
We've decided you're leaving college.
我们已经决定让你退学了
Today.
就今天
What?
什么
We tried to be reasonable with you,Alo,
我们试过好言相劝了 阿洛
but last night was the final straw.
但昨晚的事是最后一根稻草
We tried to give you a choice,
我们给过你选择的机会
but you have let yourself down again, haven't you?
但你再一次选择了自甘堕落 不是吗
From now on, you're gonna work here with your father
从今往后 你就跟着你♥爸♥在农场干活儿
so we can keep an eye on you.
我们也好看着你
You're joking?
你开玩笑吧
I'm not leaving college, Mum.
我不会退学的 妈
We're meeting Mr Blood at ten.
我们约了布拉德先生十点见面
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表