剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Fine. I get it.
好吧 我知道了
Compromise. Give. Take.
和解 付出 回报
You're a star.
你棒极了
Mini, it's me.
米妮 是我
I need to see you.
我要见你
Your mum let me in.
你妈妈放我进来了
Prepare to be spoiled.
看我怎么宠你吧
Flowers, chocolates, oils.
花 巧克力 还有油
They're beautiful.
美极了
Of course, I can't eat the chocolates, but mum...
不过 我不能吃巧克力 但可以给我妈
Oils?
油
Massage oils. You're in for some Nick nuzzling.
按♥摩♥油 等着享受尼克的爱抚吧
How's that? Good, yeah?
感觉怎么样 不错吧
Great.
很舒服
You know it.
当然了
That's... That's really...
真是...实在是...
God, Nick! Nick! What?
天啊 尼克 尼克 怎么了
You're... you're jabbing into me with... it.
你在用那个戳我
Yeah, he's feeling left out.
他觉得被冷落了
Argh, not... not there! Shit. Sorry.
不是那里啊 该死 抱歉
Do you want to go on top?
你想在上面吗
Quickly.
快点
I'm trying. It won't...
我尽力了 它不...
And if we get to the final, there'll be scouts and shit,
要是我们打到决赛 就会有球探什么的
and that means one thing.
接下来就自然而然了
Really? What sort of scouts?
真的 什么样的球探
Pros. The big time, baby!
职业球探 大人物 宝贝
I could be your WAG.
那我就是你的球员家属了
There's Matty. Come on.
马蒂在那儿呢 走吧
What happened to you?
你去干吗了
Went to meet my favourite girl... Mini.
去见我的最爱了 米妮
Hi, Liv.
你好 小奥
Isn't this great? Two brothers, two best mates.
多棒啊 两兄弟和俩闺蜜
The awesome foursome in the Perfect Storm.
就像《完美风暴》里酷毙的四人组合
Didn't everyone die in The Perfect Storm?
《完美风暴》里他们不是都死光了吗
Details, mate. The point is, we're wet...
别管细节了 重点是 我们性感
and... dangerous.
还...危险
Yo, Skip.
队长
There's my boys. Check this out.
我队友来了 瞧着
Go on, mate.
来吧 伙计
Spank that ball, baby. Spank that ball.
扇球啊 宝贝 扇它
Jizz ball, you big gay!
精♥液♥球 你个大基佬
Later, homos.
待会儿见 基佬们
Love those guys.
爱死那些家伙了
Here comes the old man.
老爹来了
Boys.
孩子们
Laters, girls.
待会儿见 姑娘们
Don't.
别
What?
什么
Whatever it is. Just don't.
不管是什么 别做就是了
Well, it's a most irregular situation.
好吧 这情况非常特殊
We're well into term.
我们已经开学了
Matthew's record is hardly unblemished.
马修的档案又算不上毫无瑕疵
In fact, it is positively flecked with failure,
事实上 上面全是挂科
disobedience and misdemeanour.
违纪 以及行为不检的记录
He was misunderstood, sir.
他是被误解了 先生
A history of drug abuse and violence.
有滥用毒品和暴♥力♥的前科
We dropped those charges.
我们已经撤销指控了
That Matty's in the past.
那个马蒂已经过去了
He's moved on, sir.
他已经改过自新了 先生
He is gonna try. Right, Matty?
他会努力的 是吧 马蒂
Right.
是的
Mr Blood.
布拉德先生
When I first agreed to send Nick here,
当初我之所以同意把尼克送到这里
despite offers from several other,
而不是别的学校
and frankly better, alternatives,
而且更好的学校
you promised certain privileges.
是因为你答应了要给予一些特殊照顾
Of course, some of those offers are still... on the table.
当然 那些学校有些仍在向我们招手
I see.
我明白了
And what of Mrs Levan?
那莱文太太的意见如何
Is she as committed to this new direction?
她是否也同意这个新动向呢
Mrs Levan isn't committed to anything.
莱文太太不管任何事
Her family in particular, as well you know.
特别是她的家事 这你是知道的
Professor Blood, you brought me here to win games for you.
布拉德教授 您是让我来为您赢比赛的
I'm winning games.
这我做到了
As I said he would.
正如我说的那样
I can vow to Matty, Sir.
我可以替马蒂担♥保♥ 先生
Straight up.
真的
He won't step out of line, out of respect for me.
他不会再行错半步 为了我他不会的
Right, Matthew?
是吧 马修
100%.
百分百保证
Very well. He may re-enrol. On probation.
好吧 他可以返校 观察一段时间
Thank you, sir. That is absolutely wicked.
谢谢您 先生 真是太棒了
What a bell-end. Who does he think he is?
真是个混♥蛋♥ 他以为他是谁
Giving it the big I am.
装什么老大
He's just a jumped up babysitter with an office. Prick!
不过是个有间办公室的保姆 傻♥逼♥
Right. I've got to go.
好了 我得走了
Places to be. Clients to save.
好多地方要去 客户们需要我
Just you remember,
你给我记着
I'll be watching you.
我会盯着你的
Right-o.
好嘞
High five, Mattattack, you're in!
击掌吧 小马哥 你进来了
Fuck me, dude.
得了吧 哥们
I don't know how you put up with this shit.
真不知你怎么能忍♥受这些破事
What do you mean, "Put up"?
什么叫"忍♥受"
I've got it all right here.
我在这儿混得挺好的
It's all right here in the Nickosaur's mighty palm of destiny.
都在我的命运之掌中紧握着呢
If you say so.
随你怎么说
Of course I do.
就是这样
Come on. Hop in, we'll go meet the gang.
来 走吧 我们去见见大伙
The rugby guys?
橄榄球队那帮人吗
No! My guys. The gang! You'll love them, come on!
不是 我的朋友 你会喜欢他们的 走吧
Shithead.
白♥痴♥
Bollocks!
你妹
Officer on deck. How's the wriggle team?
哥来也 大伙过得如何呀
Oh, thank God. My hero boyfriend is here to save the day.
感谢老天 我威武的男朋友来拯救我了
Listen, guys.This is Matty.
大伙儿 这是马蒂
I know you met him before,
我知道你们之前都见过他
but that was all, well, drama-rama, so...
但那次挺乱套的 所以...
It's you.
是你啊
You two know each other?
你们认识吗
We met once.
我们见过一次
So you were homeless?
你以前是流浪汉吗
More on the move.
四处游荡罢了
It must have been really hard.
日子一定挺难挨的吧
Nah. After the first few blowjobs,
还行 给人口♥交♥过几次后
you get used to the taste,
就适应了那个味道了
then it's pretty lucrative, really.
其实还挺挣钱的 真的
That's not true.
这可不是真的
Isn't this wicked?
这样多棒啊
The Bloods and the Cripples together at last. You get me?
血光党和瘸子帮总算在一起了 懂吧
What's he talking about?
他在说什么啊
Nick's suggesting that we're a bunch of cripples
尼克是说我们是一帮"瘸子"
and that he and Mini are similar to a black,
而他和米妮则像是洛杉矶一群
violent, LA street gang. Obviously.
崇尚暴♥力♥的黑人街头帮派
Anyway, I've gotta run, so...
那个 我得走了 所以...
Are you coming to this thing later?
你等会儿还来吗
What thing? I didn't know about a thing.
来干什么 我不知道有什么事
Liv said that we were going out. Meet properly.
小奥想大家一起出去 算是正式见个面
Nah, big game tomorrow, so...
算了 明天有重要的比赛 所以
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表