剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Nick and I are closing the show.
最后是我和尼克压轴
Obviously.
不用说
Hey, sexual.
帅哥哥
When's your friend going to show us
你朋友什么时候给我们秀秀
what he's got in store for Olivia?
他为奥莉维亚准备的拿手好戏
Music!
音乐起
Come on, Rider.
加油 莱德
Nice moves.
跳得不错
Can't wait for tonight, babes.
宝贝 我真等不及今晚了
Come round about eight.
八点钟过来吧
I'll get some food in. For breakfast.
我去买♥♥点吃的 做早餐
Mm. And I got some supplies.
我还做好了其他准备
Oh, no. Ultra nightmare.
不 糟糕了
I totally forgot. I promised Liv I'd hang out with her tonight.
我完全忘了 我和小奥约好今晚一起玩
I'm so sorry. Don't be stroppy, babe.
真的很抱歉 亲爱的 别生气
I'd rather be with you.
我当然是更想跟你在一起
But Liv is just all depressed by her lack of love life.
但小奥对她感情生活的空白感到很沮丧
Right, OK. Let's all go out together, then.
好吧 那我们一起玩吧
I'll bring Rider. Bit of matchmaking.
我带上莱德 算是牵红线
You're so sweet. I love you.
你太善解人意了 我爱你
Mm, yeah, me too.
我也是
Is that you, baby?
是你吗 亲爱的
Oh. Gorgeous girlie.
你这个小美女
It's like looking in a mirror.
就像在照镜子一样
You wish.
得了吧你
Over here, missus.
过来 小丫头
Didn't keep you up last night, did I?
我昨晚打扰到你了吗
That guy turned out to be a right goer. Couldn't get enough of it.
那个家伙真是个野兽 怎么都不满足
When will I get to meet this prince of yours?
我什么时候能见见你的白马王子
That's enough.
好了
It's much better.
这样好多了
What a stunner you are.
你真是光彩夺目
Off you go and have fun.
走吧 玩得开心点
I always do with Nick.
我只和尼克那个
We're in love.
我们真心相爱
Well, you hold onto him, angel. You don't want to end up like me.
那你守住他 天使 别和我一个下场
Remember, men only want one thing,
记住 男人只想要一件东西
and once they've got it, they disappear into thin air.
他们一旦得到了 就会消失得无影无踪
Do your pelvic floor exercises!
练好骨盆底运动
That's the way to a man's heart.
才能抓住男人的心
Oh, no.
惨了
Nick.
尼克
You're gonna have to help me.
你得帮帮我
All right. It's all about focus, babes.
好吧 亲爱的 你得集中精神
Pick your spot and visualise yourself putting that ball right there.
找准一个点 想象自己把球打在点上
No, no. No, no, no. Come back.
不不 滚回来
You're shit.
你这个臭球篓子
Nick's are the only balls I usually play with.
我只会玩尼克的蛋蛋
Lucky boy.
真幸运
At least you're good at something.
至少你还有擅长的
This one for the match, Nick, yeah?
这个球决定胜负 是吧 尼克
For you it's over, big man.
等死吧你 大块头
Close your legs. You're drooling.
合上你的腿 你都湿了
That is gross.
真恶心
We whipped your arses.
我们打得你们屁滚尿流
Three games in a row, baby.
三连胜 宝贝
Whatever. Mins, let's head back to mine.
无所谓啦 米妮 我们回我家吧
Er...if you're happy to give up just like that, then that's cool.
如果你愿意放弃比赛 没问题
I just thought my boyfriend was better than that.
我本以为我男友不是这样的人
But no worries.
但没关系啦
Loser.
废物
All right, OK, one more game and then we head back to the crib.
好吧 再玩一局 我们就打道回府
Swap teams, though. Shotgun, Liv.
但要交换队员 小奥 做我搭档
And let's spice things up a bit.
我们来点刺♥激♥的
Whoever loses each point downs an epic mouthful each.
无论谁丢分 都要喝满满一口酒
Awesome. Er...not for me and Liv.
好啊 我和小奥不行
I don't think etting wasted the night
我觉得在时装秀前一晚
before my fashion shoot is very clever.
喝醉不是明智之举
Oh, come on.
拜托
We all need our beauty sleep.
我们都需要睡个美容觉
I don't. Have you seen my face?
我不用 没看到我帅气的面容吗
You dickhead.
你个二货
Go on, give us a swig.
来吧 投一球
Go on. Down it.
喝啊 干了它
Fuck it.
不管了
That's my girl.
这才像话
Don't be boring, babes.
亲爱的 别扫兴
I'm gonna sue!
我要告你们
You are gonna get a slap!
快滚吧 别等挨揍
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Bollocks. I've lost my fucking keys.
妈的 我的钥匙丢了
Oh, it must have fallen out in there.
一定是掉在里面了
There's no way he's letting us back in.
他不可能让我们进去的
Er...looks like we're gonna have to call it a night, then.
看来我们今天只能到这儿了
Liv, coming?
小奥 走吧
You two ain't getting away that easily. Let's head back to mine.
你俩别想开溜 去我家吧
Mum's working a late-nighter, won't be back for ages.
我妈上晚班 一时半会儿回不来
Liv, just wait till you catch a glimpse of my pad.
小奥 等着看我家吧
Never have I ever had an STI.
我从没得过性病
No.
不是吧
Right, here's one you girls can't get out of.
有一个你们女生肯定没跑
Liv, that bra's coming off.
小奥 等着脱胸罩吧
Never have I ever munched cock.
我从来没给男人口♥交♥过
Oh, yes. Come on, Min, you too.
来吧 米妮 到你了
An earring? That's cheating, man.
就耳环 这是作弊
Get your jugs out!
露大♥波♥波吧
Rider, take it easy.
莱德 别闹了
Dress off, dress off, dress off!
脱 脱 脱
There's only one person that gets to check out what's under here.
只有一人能看我罩罩下的风景
And it's not you.
而那人不是你
It looks like the game's over.
看起来游戏结束了
Good. It was shit.
很好 真够无聊的
I don't care what you've done or never done.
我不管你以前做过什么 没做过什么
I sure know what you're gonna do now. To me.
我知道你现在要做什么 跟我做什么
You're all right. I mean, except for your personality.
你还不错 除了性格
Maybe you should just stop talking
你闭嘴也许会好点
Good boy.
乖孩子
Liv!
小奥
Back in a sec.
马上回来
You're amazing.
你真棒
And you're fucking hot.
你真性感
Is that why you're with me?
你是因为这个才和我在一起的吗
It's a bonus.
这是附加分
You're sexy. Fit as.
你很性感
What's wrong?
怎么了
Liv's panting is ruining the mood.
小奥的喘息太烦人了
Well, at least she's having fun.
至少她在享受
I...I can't do this.
我不能这样做
Babe, it's been way over a month.
宝贝 都一个多月了
What's the big deal? Don't you fancy me?
这有什么的 你不喜欢我吗
You know I do. I love you.
你知道我爱你的
Show me, then.
那证明给我看
Mins?
米妮
You've got to get her out of here before my mother comes back.
你得在我妈回家之前把她弄走
She's gonna go schizo. Shit.
她会发疯的 该死
Stop preening and get cleaning.
别擦了 赶快清理
Where's the fucking Domestos?
家净清洁剂哪去了
I can't believe that twat got more action than me.
难以置信那个二货都做了我没做上
Oh, don't cry. There's always tomorrow.
别抱怨了 还可以明天做啊
I've run out of ideas on how to get her into bed.
我为了跟她上♥床♥真是绞尽脑汁
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表