剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
The game is on, Freddie.
游戏开始了 弗莱迪
You wanna play?
来玩一个吗
Don't be stupid.
别傻了
Me, you and JJ.
我 你和小杰
Best mates for life.
一辈子的好哥们
I'm tired of you, mate.
我是受够你了 伙计
What's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
It means I can't look after you any more.
我的意思是我不想再照顾你了
We're friends because
我们是朋友是因为
don't surf-and-turf my men. You said that.
你不会乱搞我的男人 这是你说的
He's not yours, Eff.
可他不是你的 艾菲
He'll never belong to anyone.
他永远都不会属于任何人
So, now I've told you, OK?
现在我告诉你了
Now you know...
你现在知道了
Please make up with Freddie, Cook.
跟弗莱迪和好吧 库克
Freddie can fuck himself.
弗莱迪去死吧
Just care. OK?
关心一下别人 行吗
About what?
关心谁
About me, you twat!
我啊 你个蠢蛋
You're all fucking twats!
你们全都是蠢蛋
Hit me!
打我
I dare you.
我打赌你不敢
Where are we going?
我们要去哪
It's you and me, babe.
只有我和你 宝贝
It's always gonna be you and me.
本来就是我和你
Morning, slugger.
早啊 猛♥男♥
Where are we?
我们在哪
Thought you were the man with the plan.
你不是挺有数的吗
I am.
对
I am.
是啊
I am.
真的
It's been weeks, Cook.
已经好几周了 库克
One small shitty town after another.
我们从一个小破镇跑到另一个
Oh, Eff, it's not about the destination.
艾菲 目的地不是重点
It's about the journey.
重点在于过程
'09 Bonnie and Clyde.
09版《雌雄大盗》
Outlaw tour of Britain.
英国逃罪之旅
I'm serious, Cook.
我是认真的 库克
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里
We're here.
我们到了
This is it.
就是这里
Here?
这里
Here.
这里
This town.
这个小镇
Why?
为什么
Because this is where my dad lives.
因为我爸爸生活在这里
Aren't you coming with me?
你不和我一起去吗
Not yet.
现在还不行
But I want you to meet him.
但是我想让你见见他
I brought you here to meet him.
我带你来就是要见他
I will.
我会见的
But I think you need to meet him first.
但你应该先去见他
Don't be a pussy.
别跟娘们似的
Be careful.
小心点
Ladies and germs,
女士们 先生们
the fucking Milky Bars are on me.
今天米奇酒吧的酒我都请了
Drinks all round, yeah?
给大家上酒 听到没
Ah, Jesus.
上帝啊
Everyone, the fruit of my looms.
各位 我毕生的成就
My fucking son.
我的儿子
And this is his very lovely ladyfriend.
还有他非常可爱的女朋友
Pints and shots over here, Monsieur,
把酒送到这边来 先生
and make it snappy, my mouth's as dry as a nun's.
速度快点 我的嘴巴要干♥死♥了
Have a view at the only copper for 40 miles. Eh?
那就是40英里内唯一的警♥察♥
Do what you like. Smoke inside.
想干什么都行 室内抽烟
Ash on the fucking floor,
烟灰弹在地板上
see if anyone bats an eyelid.
看谁会来管
In fact...piss on it.
你就在地上撒尿也行
There's a couple of old boys would pay top dollar to see that.
有几个老家伙会愿花大钱来围观
Out here you are free as fuck.
在这里你绝对是自♥由♥的
A-fucking-men.
阿门
Right, here we go.
好吧 来了
You get one round on account of your lad being here.
因为你儿子来了 才给你一轮酒
Donald,
唐纳德
how am I meant to clear my tab, eh?
我可要怎么付酒钱啊
Your wife's away so much
你老婆总是不在
I hardly get a chance to see to her.
我都没什么机会照顾她
That's 345 pounds...23 pence.
一共是345镑23便士
"That's 345 pounds...23 pence."
"一共是345镑23便士"
Dick.
蠢货
The only thing that matters to shitheads like him is money.
他那种白♥痴♥就知道钱
It's a fucking disgrace, Dad.
真不知羞 爸爸
I mean, there's got to be more to life than that,
生活中还有比钱更重要的呢
am I right?
对不对
Like what?
比如什么
Fuck. Shagging.
性♥交♥ 性♥交♥
Great minds, son.
英雄所见略同 儿子
Great minds.
真英雄
Everyone knows the best things in life are free.
谁都知道生命中最好的东西都是免费的
Never a truer word, Dad.
爸爸 这话真精辟啊
Can't believe it.
真不敢相信
This.
这样
Feels all right, don't it?
感觉很棒 不是吗
Me and you, back together, at last.
我和你 最终重聚在一起
I'm like a dog with two dicks!
我就像有两条鞭的狗
There's nothing more important than blood.
没什么比血缘更重要了
Isn't that right, princess?
对吗 小公主
I can't find item 47758 anywhere.
我怎么都找不到47758号♥物品
Someone's made a very inconvenient error.
有人犯了个很麻烦的错误
If we have to go through all the 477s
如果我们要翻遍477开头的东西
I'm going to be piqued,
我会怒的
not to mention vexed.
而且会很恼怒
Especially if someone's...
特别如果有人...
You all right?
你没事吧
Yep, don't worry.
没事 别担心
My back and skull cushioned the fall.
我的后背和脑壳起到了缓冲作用
Here's item 47758.
47758号♥物品在这儿呢
I told you to be more careful on the step ladder, J.
都让你小心叉梯了 小杰
Stupid old useless, mental me.
愚蠢迟钝没用神经质的我
You're not useless...just...
你不没用 只是
Who loses a toilet seat on a bus?
谁会把马桶座圈丢在公交车上
The 477s are all from trains.
477开头的都是落在火车上的东西
Have you got, like, some kind of problem with me?
你是不是对我有什么意见
I just wish you wouldn't smoke so much weed while we're working.
我只希望我们工作的时候你别老抽大♥麻♥
Why? They don't care.
为什么 他们不管的
It's just a bit...boring sometimes.
就是这样有时候挺烦人的
Are you saying I'm boring?
你是说我烦人
Right, so what's next on the list?
好吧 清单上下一个是什么
Look, Fred, sorry.
弗莱 抱歉
It's fine.
没事
Please, I'm sorry, Fred.
别这样 对不起 弗莱
It's...fine.
真的 没事
For flip's sake!
看在上帝的份上
Stop saying it's fine!
别说没事了
It's not fine!
怎么没事
Nothing's fine!
明明就有事
It's all...smegged, OK?
一切都...烂透了
You're really getting the hang of this swearing stuff, J!
你爆粗口真是越来越顺溜了 小杰
OK, how about this, then?
那这句怎么样
I mother-fucking, fanny-farting,
我他妈的 臭屁♥眼♥的
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表