剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
I'm 17 today!
我今天17
The game is on, Freddy. You wanna play?
游戏开始了 弗莱迪 来玩一个吗
I met a girl I like today.
今天我遇到了一位我喜欢的女孩子
Don't be stupid. Tell you what, girls like stupid.
别傻了 告诉你 女孩子就喜欢傻子
Ain't you worked that out?
这还不明白吗
How about it then, Peachy? Looks like it's just me and you.
你觉得呢 小蜜桃 看起来只有我们俩了
Great. It's the lesbian come to gay us up.
不是吧 拉拉来给我们加基情了
I'm Pandora. I'm useless.
我叫潘多拉 我很没用
You tried to ruin my lovely party.
你想毁掉我愉快的聚会
And now really, really bad things are going to happen.
而现在非常非常可怕的事情要发生了
Why does your sister think I'm gay?
你姐姐为什么说我是拉拉
Need to speak to you.
我有话跟你说
Shut up about my family. You don't know me so shut the fuck up!
不许这么说我的家人 闭上你的臭嘴
You're not taking me with you.
你别把我拉下水
The next time I see you, you're dead.
我再看到你 你就死定了
Hello.
你好
I'm Thomas. So glad to meet you.
我叫托马斯 很高兴认识你
Hello.
你好
I'm Thomas.
我叫托马斯
So glad to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Hello.
你好
Wayne. Come here! Come here!
韦恩 过来 过来
Don't talk to him. For fuck's sake.
别和他说话 见鬼
Allo?
喂
Maman?
妈妈
Merde!
垃圾
I bought this card for 120 minutes.
我买♥♥了120分钟的卡
I speak for two minutes. Nothing left.
我只用了两分钟 就没有通话时间了
You want to buy another card?
你想再买♥♥一张卡吗
No, no, no, no.
不不不 不是
You see my mother, she'll be very very upset.
我妈妈 她会很担心的
It's five pounds.
五英镑
Five pounds.
五英镑
Oi, what you doing? Come here.
你们在干什么 过来
I told you kids what I'd do last time!
我上次就警告过你们
Fucking kick him, Aaron!
艾伦 死命踢他
Kick him harder!
用力踢他
Paki cunt!
巴基佬屄♥♥
Cunt is a very bad word.
屄♥♥是一个非常不好的词
Very bad. Even in England, I think. Yes?
非常不好 即使在英国 对吗
What is this "Paki" that they call you? Is that bad?
他们叫你巴基佬 这个词也不好吗
and I hate Pakis.
我恨巴基佬
So, you see?
瞧见了吧
Disrespectful.
这对人很不尊重
Now, go and play. Go!
好了 去玩吧 快走
Wow! You've got a wacker lot of doughnuts.
你有这么一大堆的甜甜圈
Yes.
是啊
Of course, I have too many.
当然 一个人吃太多了
Crazy. Ta.
真棒 谢谢
No, thanks.
不要 谢谢
Effy doesn't do doughnuts.
艾菲不吃甜甜圈
I see. So, what does she do?
看出来了 那她吃什么
Drugs.
毒品
We've just been to buy some skunky, haven't we, Eff?
我们刚买♥♥了一些强效大♥麻♥ 对吧 艾菲
I can do six of these no problem,
我可以毫不费力地吃掉六个
except mum hides them behind the fridge-freezer.
但我妈总把它们藏在冰箱后面
Wow! This is blimmin' amazing!
这真是太好吃了
But I need juicing.
但是我需要果汁
You need juicing?
你要果汁吗
Yeah. Chuck us the Irn-Bru, would you, Eff?
对 给我伊朗布鲁 好吗 艾菲
Barry!
巴里
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Uncle Jock always says "Barry" when he drinks Irn-Bru.
乔克叔叔喝伊朗布鲁的时候总会说"巴里"
I don't know why,
我不知道原因
mum says it's because he's Scottish and mad.
妈妈说是因为他是个疯疯癫癫的苏格兰人
Hello. My name is Thomas. I'm so glad to meet you.
你好 我叫托马斯 很高兴认识你
Effy. So glad to meet you.
艾菲 很高兴认识你
I came yesterday, from Africa.
我来自非洲 昨天到的
This place is exceedingly cold.
这地方真冷啊
Bummer.
那真糟
Hell's bells.
糟糕了
This way.
这边
Incroyable.
难以置信
Sorry?
你说什么
Your house. It's incredible.
你的房♥子 太不可思议了
Thanks.
谢谢
Come on. Bring the dozy cow up here.
来吧 把这头昏昏欲睡的母牛背上来
I think maybe these doughnuts is not good for you.
我觉得可能这些甜甜圈不适合你
Yeah, that must be it.
是啊 一定是
Mum?
妈妈
Mum?
妈妈
Shit!
该死
Where's my...
我的...
Oh, for fuck's sake.
真见鬼了
Jesus Christ!
上帝啊
Put your trousers on.
穿上你的裤子
Effy. What are you, er, doing here?
艾菲 你...在这里干什么
Pandora puked.
潘多拉吐了
You know Steve, don't you?
你认识史蒂夫的吧
He's been helping me with my, erm, my project.
他一直在协助我 做项目
Right, yeah. It's really interesting, isn't it?
对 是的 很有趣 是吧
Yeah.
是的
Hello. My name is Thomas.
你好 我是托马斯
So glad to meet you.
很高兴认识你们
Good evening.
晚上好
Shouldn't sneak up on me, should he?
不该偷偷溜进来 是吧
Hmm? No? Yeah?
是不是
Yeah. Yeah.
是 是
No. Yeah?
不该 嗯
No, John.
不该 约翰
Should he?
是不该吧
Bring the fucker.
带上这小子
Right, up you get, my lover.
好嘞 起来 亲爱的
In here!
这边
Bring him in the flat, you twats.
进公♥寓♥来 你们俩白♥痴♥
Oh, right. Sorry, mate, Johnny.
好的 抱歉 约翰尼
Got the wrong end of the stick.
我理解错了
Yeah, he wants to torture him inside, don't he?
他想在屋里折磨他 是吧
Inside, like.
里面
Yeah, inside
对 是里面
Put the kettle on please, lads.
伙计们 把热水烧上
It's taking a long time there, boss.
还挺久的 老大
Yeah.
是啊
I keep saying, like,
我的意思是
probably shouldn't watch it,
不用盯着看了
you know?
你说呢
Right.
好吧
Lets get started, shall we?
我们开始吧 怎么样
Hello.
你好
Who's you?
你是谁
T-T... Thomas.
托...托马斯
T-T... Thomas? You're in my flat.
托...托马斯吗 你在我的公♥寓♥里
I thought it was empty.
我以为这儿是空的
No-one wants to live here.
没人愿意住这儿
That's true. I wouldn't live here.
那倒是真的 换了我也不住
I'd have to be a dirty arsehole.
那我不就是个恶心的混♥蛋♥了
Right?
对不对
Yeah. You'd be a right dirty arsehole.
对 那你就是个恶心的混♥蛋♥了
You wouldn't be a dirty arsehole.
你不会是个恶心的混♥蛋♥
Passport.
护照
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表