剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
I'm Katie.
我叫凯蒂
I've never not had a boyfriend since I was seven.
我七岁以后男朋友就没断过
That's my sister.
那是我妹妹
I want to have sex with girls.
我想和女生做♥爱♥
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
I'm sorry,
真是不好意思啊
maybe my postal application hasn't reached you yet.
可能我的申请书还没寄到你手上
Take them off.
快脱了吧
This is a once-only charity event, you understand.
仅此一次 下不为例哦 你明白吧
Karen, I told you... Hi, Effy.
凯伦 我告诉过你了... 艾菲
Please don't take him from me. What?
求你了 别把他从我身边抢走 什么
As if you could take him from me.
好像你真能把他抢走似的
Where are we going?
我们要去哪
It's you and me, babe.
只有我和你 宝贝
It's always gonna be you and me.
本来就是我和你
Katie Fitch, History as exam.
凯蒂·费奇 历史考试
Good to see you back, Katie.
欢迎回来 凯蒂
History at the back there.
历史考试在后面
Hi, Katie, I... Hi.
你好 凯蒂 你好
Ok, kids, you can turn over your papers, and no funny business.
现在打开你们的试♥卷♥ 不准搞小动作
Let's get ready to rumble!
战斗正式打响了
Katie? Katie? Can I come in?
凯蒂 凯蒂 我能进来吗
How about some sun, eh?
来点阳光怎么样
Don't.
不要
I think so.
听话
Come and do Play Station with James.
过来和詹姆斯一起玩游戏机吧
I could fix your hair.
我帮你梳理头发
What difference would it make? Still look awful.
那有什么用 还是很丑
Oh, no. Marks don't last.
不会的 疤痕会消失的
They cover up.
早晚都会痊愈
I rang college today about your history exam.
我给学校打电♥话♥问你历史考试的事了
Why? I told you not to!
为什么 告诉你别打了
It's important!
这很重要
They said you can sit it later,
学校说你可以迟点再考
when you're yourself.
等你恢复过来之后
I'm rubbish at history anyway.
反正我历史很糟糕
Rubbish at everything.
什么都糟糕
Not like Emily.
不像艾米丽
Oh, hush!
别这么说
I hope they lock that Stonem girl up when they find her.
我希望他们找到那个斯通耐把她关起来
Nice job.
妆化得不错
Stop it! Don't. It took fucking ages!
住手 别 我搞了好久
Yeah, well.
好吧
Wish I had someone to pass my exams for me. Yeah.
真希望也有人帮我考试 是啊
I hope you're gonna finish the job
希望你能好人做到底
and dump Freddie for her as well.
顺便帮她把弗莱迪甩了
Oh, that's over. Katie knows it.
已经结束了 凯蒂自己知道
Yeah.
是啊
It was an eventful barbecue.
一次烧烤聚会弄出这么多乱子
Adultery makes a party go with such a swing!
搞搞更劲爆
It's not funny. Effy hurt her.
一点都不好笑 艾菲打伤了她
Like I said, it was eventful.
就像我说的 弄出不少乱子
You should dress up more often.
你真该多打扮打扮
They're Katie's.
凯蒂的衣服
Yeah? You look nice. From the neck down.
是吗 你脖子以下看起来好极了
Naomi...
内奥米
I think I'm going away for the summer.
我想我暑假可能要离开
Spain, Cyprus perhaps.
西班牙 或许塞浦路斯
By myself.
我一个人
Spend some time by myself, you know? Do some thinking.
自己一个人静一静 想些事情
By myself.
我一个人
About what?
你要想什么
Let's just be friends, OK?
我们还是做朋友吧 好吗
We say that, don't we?
我们总这么说
Yeah.
是啊
Have a good summer.
暑假愉快
I'll miss you.
我会想你的
I can't stand it. I can't.
我忍♥不住 真的
It's ok.
没事的
It's ok.
没事的
Jesus.
天啊
Christ. Let's get out of here.
天 我们出去吧
Katie?
凯蒂
I... thought you were Katie.
我还以为你是凯蒂
Oh, shit.
该死
Shit, shit, shit, girl.
真是该死啊你
That's secret!
那是秘箱
Fuck off, worm.
滚开 臭虫
Dinner's ready, bitch!
来吃晚饭 贱♥人♥
Excuse me?
你说什么
Gordon Macpherson says "Bitch" all the time.
戈登·麦克弗森总说"贱♥人♥"
Now I say it too.
我也要学他
You don't say it to me, ok?
不准对我说 明白吗
Ok, sorry.
好吧 对不起
What's in the box, James? I know you know the combination.
箱里有什么 詹姆斯 你知道密♥码♥
I don't, Emily changed it after I...
我不知道 艾米丽那之后换过了
After you what?
什么之后
Nothing.
没什么
What's in the box, James?
箱子里有什么 詹姆斯
It's a secret. Oh!
那是个秘密
I'm waiting.
我等你说
Ok, ok.
好吧
Fannies! It's full of fannies!
屁♥股♥ 里面全是屁♥股♥
You ok?
你还好吧
Yeah.
很好
What about your mum?
你妈怎么办
This is my room. No-one's allowed in here.
这是我的房♥间 谁都不准进来
I wish I had a room like that.
我也想要一个这样的房♥间
Katie and me,
凯蒂和我
we're always together. Everything together.
我们总是在一起 什么都在一起
Eating, sleeping...
吃饭 睡觉
until we were nine we used to take a dump at the same time.
一直到九岁我们还一起拉屎
Jesus!
天呐
No secrets, there's no point.
没有任何秘密 因为没有必要有所隐瞒
And what about this one?
那我们的事情有必要隐瞒吗
Naomi...
内奥米
I want to tell people.
我想告诉人们
That you're gay?
说你是同性恋吗
I want to tell people about us.
我想公开我们的恋情
Come to the college ball with me,
和我一起去学院舞会吧
like we're... together.
像一对情侣那样
I don't want to do that.
我不想那么做
Why not?
为什么不
Em, it's nobody's business.
小艾 这不关别人的事
Why? Who cares what other people... Emily.
为什么 管他们... 艾米丽
I'm not like you.
我和你不一样
I'm not sure, like you are.
我还不像你那么确定
What aren't you sure of?
你不确定什么
Can't things ever be complicated?
爱很复杂嘛
Fine. You like boys too?
好吧 你也喜欢男孩吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Maybe I only like boys, apart from you.
也许除了你 我只喜欢男孩
Well, that's fucking great!
真♥他♥妈♥太好了
You're so in touch with yourself, aren't you?
你可真了解自己啊
Come to the ball with me.
跟我一起去舞会吧
Don't do that.
别这样
No. You don't do that.
不 是你别这样
I'm not your fucking experiment!
我不是供你做试验的
Where are my fucking...? Oh, my fucking shoes!
我的鞋子在哪呢 哪去了
Oh, fuck it! Keep them.
去他妈的 你留着吧
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表