剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
**I wanna see them going ass to ass with you*
*我想看你和她们臀对臀
**He wants to see me going ass to ass with you*
*他想看我和你们臀对臀
**I wanna see them going ass to ass with you*
*我想看你和她们臀对臀
**Ass to ass*
*臀对臀
**Ass to ass*
*臀对臀
**Ass to ass*
*臀对臀
**Ass to ass with you*
*和你们臀对臀
**I wanna see them going*
*我想看她们
**Ass to ass with you*
*和你臀对臀
**He wants to see me going*
*他想看我
**Ass to ass with you*
*和你们臀对臀
**I wanna see them going ass to ass with you.*
*我想看你和她们臀对臀
Absolutely fantastic!
真是太棒了
I'd like to dedicate that to my mum, Mary Mclair.
我想把刚才的歌♥献给我妈妈 玛丽·麦克莱
I love you so much...
我很爱你
Shut up...
闭嘴吧
Karen, Karen, that was amazing.
凯伦 凯伦 刚才的表演太惊人了
You are not just in this competition...
你不仅仅是在参加比赛
You are this competition!
你定义了这场比赛
What about you Sexxbombz, are you feeling the love tonight?
二位性感炸♥弹♥ 你们感受到今晚的爱意了吗
I wanna see you going ass to ass with you...
我想看着你和自己臀对臀
I wanna see you going ass to ass with me...
我想看你和我臀对臀
They're feeling the ass baby! Fo' shizzle!
她们都想和你臀对臀 毫无疑问
They are all feeling the ass.
她们都想和你臀对臀
Thank you Karen, everybody.
谢谢你凯伦 各位送上掌声
OK. It's now time to get voting for your favourite...
现在该给你最喜欢的选手投票了
Honey? Jemma? Or Karen?
哈尼 珍玛还是凯伦
Lines are open, get dialling now and come back here in one hour.
热♥线♥已通 拨♥打♥电♥话♥ 一小时后见分晓
One of these three lovely girls will be...
这三位美少女中的一个将会
the new Sexxbomb!
成为新的性感炸♥弹♥
Thanks, mate.
谢谢你 儿子
What are you doing, man? Let's go out and fucking celebrate!
你在干什么呢兄弟 我们一起出去庆祝吧
What? She's fucking lost...
什么 她输了啊
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪也不去
Okay, then. We'll bring the party to you...
好吧 那么我们就在你这儿开派对
Come on, J...
来吧 小杰
JJ.
小杰
He wanted to come around...
他想过来看看
Just don't do anything bad, OK?
别太苛责他好吗
Hello, Mr. Mclair. Karen.
你好 麦克莱先生 凯伦
Hello, JJ.
你好 小杰
Bad luck, Karen. In the competition, like.
比赛的事真不走运啊 凯伦
But you know...
可你也知道
What goes around comes around.
一报还一报
How much did you lose by again? 15 votes?
你输了多少票来着 15票吗
Well, that's funny, cos...
这真有趣 因为
that's about how many people were in Keith's pub tonight.
今晚在基思酒吧 刚好也是这个人数
You voted against her? Not just me. Everyone in there.
你投给别人 不只我 大家都是
JJ, even. Cook, don't...
连小杰都是 库克 别
You fucking did what?
你♥他♥妈♥的做什么好事了
You took my shed,
你抢了我的小屋
I took your competition. Fair's fair.
我就害你赢不了比赛 公平得很
You little shit, you ugly little bastard...
你这臭狗屎 丑杂种
Guys. Come on, let's go out?
伙计们 我们出去吧
You can watch me play pin the sausage...
你们可以看我表演钉香肠
I forgot how limber you were, Karen.
我都忘了你有多柔软了 凯伦
What's going on?
出什么事了
Come on. It's been a long day.
过来 今天你很辛苦了
You prick.
你♥他♥妈♥混♥蛋♥
You selfish fucking prick.
自私自利的混♥蛋♥
Freddie, please. Fucking do it then. You pussy.
弗莱迪 别这样 你打啊 你这怂货
I really fucking love you, you bastard.
你这杂种 我真♥他♥妈♥的爱你
JJ, we're leaving, man.
小杰 我们走吧
JJ, I'm sorry. JJ!
小杰 对不起 小杰
You fucking...
你♥他♥妈♥的
Hi. This is Effy. I'm not talking right now but leave a message...
我是艾菲 我现在不在 有事留言
Hi, is Ef... Give it up, will you?
你好 艾菲 放弃吧 好吗
What? Get you fuck from here off.
什么 你赶紧滚吧
You've got about as much chance of fucking me
你能搞上我的机会
as becoming the democratic elected Student President of this dump.
跟当选这破地方的学生主席的机会一样大
You? President?
就你 当主席
Yeah, man. Problem?
对啊 有问题吗
Vote for me!
投我一票
Vote for non-stop partying!
就是为永不停歇的狂欢投票
You're such a fucking joke!
你真♥他♥妈♥是一笑话
I'm a joke? You're fucking hilarious!
我是个笑话 你才他妈滑稽呢
Can we go somewhere?
一起出去吧
Anywhere.
随便哪
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表