剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Not you, Bennie!
没说你 班尼
You.
你
Fair enough.
那好吧
Business or pleasure?
公事还是来玩的
Sorry?
什么
Are you here
你是来
for business or pleasure?
干正事的还是找乐子的
Business.
正事
Correct answer!
回答正确
Kettle's boiled, Johnny.
热水开了 约翰尼
Now we're ready, Thomas.
现在我们准备好了 托马斯
Lucas. Load a pot.
卢卡斯 泡一碗
Coming up, Johnny.
马上就好 约翰尼
This whole estate is mine.
这整个小区都是我的
People like you, Thomas,
你这样的人 托马斯
you gotta pay to use it, see?
得花钱才能住 懂吗
You wanna watch that there, Johnny.
你得小心点 约翰尼
That's fucking hot, mate.
太他妈的烫了 哥们
You sauced it?
放料了吗
Shit, yeah. It's fully charged.
妈的 加了 全放了
I want you to see what kind of man you're dealing with, Thomas.
我要你看清楚你在跟谁打交道 托马斯
That is...
这完全是
pure evil!
邪魔再世
I want 300 pound deposit
周四播《绝望主妇》前
by Desperate Housewives on Thursday.
我要拿到三百英镑的定金
And don't bother trying to move flat, cos they're all mine.
别想搬走 这儿都是我的
And that'll be 400 pound by X Factor.
如果拖到《X音素》那天就是四百镑了
We wouldn't want that, would we?
我们都不想到那地步 是吧
No.
不
No.
不
Say goodnight to Thomas, boys.
兄弟们 跟托马斯说晚安
See ya, cocker.
再见 小鬼
Cheers, Thommo. Take it easy, mate.
再见 托马 保重了
All the best. Be lucky.
祝顺利 好运
He seemed like a nice lad to me.
我觉得他是个好孩子
Yeah, but John's gonna fuck him.
对 但约翰会把他干趴下
Oh, yeah. He is.
对 他会
Dear Mama, little brother and sister.
亲爱的妈妈 弟弟妹妹
I may be a long way from home,
虽然我离家很远
but you are so close to my thoughts.
但是你们一直在我心头
I am sending you this message
给你们寄去这份口信
because you must practice your English before you come.
是因为你们来之前必须得把英语练好
Here, the sun shines just like at home
这儿的阳光和家乡一样
and there are many wonderful people.
还有很多很棒的人
**Bebe nani a beti yo*
*宝贝 是谁打了你
**Loba na nga nako zongisa*
*乖乖告诉我
**Tango mousousou o toutanaki na mire a ndakou*
*我就去惩罚他们
**Bebe nani a beti yo*
*宝贝 是谁打了你
**Loba na nga nako zongisa*
*乖乖告诉我
**Tango mousousou o toutanaki na mire a ndakou...*
*我就去惩罚他们
Where you going?
你要去哪
I need work.
我需要工作
Fuck off, mister. This isn't your work.
滚开 这不是你的工作
Boy, they will beat you.
孩子 他们会打你
You want them to beat you?
你想让他们打你吗
No. But I must have money.
不 但我非常需要钱
They take anyone.
他们什么人都要
No documents. You forgot them, OK?
不需要证件 说你忘了带 懂吗
Ok.
好
Now fuck off, before we beat you, huh?
好了 滚吧 别逼我们动粗
Thank you, Sir.
谢谢 先生
This is a very cold country.
这个国家可真冷
Did you bring your VISA and work permit?
你带签证和工作许可证了吗
I'm very sorry. I forgot them.
很抱歉 我忘了
Special skills?
有特殊技能吗
I play all music.
我会各种音乐
I run very, very fast, like a dog.
我跑得可快了 像狗一样
Also, I am mathematical. I will solve any equation.
还有 我会数学 我能解开任何方程式
None. Qualifications?
无 有证书吗
Top of my class at school.
在学校里是全班第一
All A's. The village was very proud.
全优 我们村可骄傲了
Where?
哪里的
In Congo.
在刚果
None. Work experience?
无 工作经验呢
Every day I fetch the goats. I milk them and...
我每天放羊 挤奶还有...
Goats?
羊
In my village, before sunrise.
在我们村里 日出前
I milk the goats, I collect the dung since I was four years old.
我从四岁就会挤羊奶 拣羊粪球
None.
无
This job will get me 300 pounds, yes?
这份工作能让我赚三百镑吧
My mother is coming you see and she's a very fussy lady.
我妈要来了 她可难伺候了
Yeah.
没错
And you can start tomorrow.
你明天开工
What must I do?
我做什么呢
Excellent machine.
这机器真好使
Effy! Effy!
艾菲 艾菲
Effy! Excuse me!
艾菲 借过
Effy, hi!
艾菲 你好
Look. I got a new top. It's cool, isn't it?
瞧 我买♥♥了新上衣 不错吧
When you've got tits like mine,
我这样的美胸
you've gotta flash 'em, haven't you?
必须得秀一秀沟 对吧
Sorry?
什么
Breasts, girl. You should try it.
胸啊 姑娘 你应该试试看
I never try.
我从来用不着试
Stop fucking following me, will you!
你♥他♥妈♥别跟着我了 行不行啊
I wasn't, I was...
我没有 我
A strange place, this college.
这地方真怪 这学校
Sorry?
什么
Everyone is loud and they care about nothing.
每个人都大声嚷嚷 而且十分冷漠
Yeah. You're right.
没错 你说对了
You are the same as your sister.
你跟你姐姐一模一样
I'm not the same as her.
我跟她才不一样
No?
是吗
Maybe you're a little more pretty.
可能你更漂亮些
Cheeky.
厚脸皮
Most satisfactory.
太不错了
Come on. Pick your positions, everyone.
快 每个人都站好位
Now, feel the rhythm.
现在 用心感受节奏
Pandora! Take this seriously!
潘多拉 认真点
That's right. Now swaying.
对了 开始摇摆
Growl. You're African.
低吼 你们是非洲人
Come on!
给点力
OK.
好
You're stalking, leopards.
你们在悄悄潜进 豹子们
Come on, Colin. You're camouflaged. Get some bush!
拜托 科林 你要伪装起来 加点灌木
And stalking. Stalking your prey!
慢慢接近 跟踪你的猎物
And it's building, building. Marimba!
渐强 渐强 马林巴琴加入
Great! Great, gazelles.
很好 很好 羚羊们
Feel the sun beating down on your haunches.
感受阳光炙烤着你的腰
Stretch, stretch.
动作加大 加大
And cue vultures!
秃鹰上场
Circling, circling...
盘旋 盘旋
And pounce!
猛扑上去
And finish!
结束
Finish, Pandora!
停了 潘多拉
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Well... that's just smashing, Samantha.
真是 太精彩了 萨曼莎
Well done, everyone!
大家干得漂亮
I can absolutely smell the savannah.
我完全能感受到大草原的气息
This is going to blow the OFSTED inspectors away.
这绝对能让教♥育♥部♥视察员叹为观止
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表