剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Allegedly.
据说是这样
I hear he stabbed a policeman in the neck
我听说他曾用一只海鸽标本
with a stuffed guillemot.
捅伤了一个警♥察♥的脖子
That's so not true.
这也太假了吧
It was a puffin.
是只小海鹦
So.
那么
Who's for narcotics?
谁想来点毒品
Me. Me.
我 我
Me?
我
What?
什么
I've decided I love drugs.
我决定也吸个毒吧
What is it? Uncle Keith's special blend.
这是什么 基思大叔的独家配方
A hallucinogenic opiate and stimulant.
迷幻药片加兴♥奋♥剂♥
Four hours of THC giggles and MDMA highs
大♥麻♥酚和摇♥头♥丸♥
with a transcendental kicker.
四小时 爽个不停
Sounds good. Well, come on, then. Jesus.
听起来不错 那就来吧
All in good time, babes.
不要急嘛 宝贝们
Weird girl?
小怪妞
Hold that.
拿着
Fuck's sakes, are we getting any or what?!
拜托 到底给不给我们了
No, no. Panda. Wait!
别 别 潘多 等等
Hang on, what you doing?
等等 你干什么呢
What? Was that wrong?
什么 哪错了吗
Did you just swallow my drugs? She's fucking finished it!
你把我的货都吞了 她全给吃光了
It tastes horrible! You're not supposed to eat it!
难吃死了 这玩意不是拿来吃的
It goes up the nose, you twat.
是从鼻子里吸进去的 你个蠢货
Let's go fly a kite, girl!
我们去嗨吧 妞们
What about us?
那我们怎么办
You can drink some of the weird girl's blood,
你们喝点小怪妞的血就行
she's like a walking syringe.
她现在就是个活体针管
My mouth's gone all numb. I'm not surprised!
我的嘴全麻了 不麻才怪
We've done ours, let's go!
我们搞定了 走吧
Come on Panders, we're out of here.
走吧 潘多 出去玩玩
I said you shouldn't have let them in.
我就说你不该让他们进来的
Where's the love? You're a wanker, James.
别这么不友好嘛 詹姆斯 你真讨厌
You will get us some more, won't you, Cookie? Yeah
小库克 你还能弄来点 对吧 对
Cos if you could,
只要你能弄到
that would be
那真就
God
天哪
really, really great.
好得不能再好了
I need more class A drugs, quick. Why?
我得马上再弄点A级毒品 为什么
Cos that Kayleigh girl just gave me the look.
因为凯莉刚才给我了个眼色
What sort of look is that? This one.
什么眼色 这样
Right I see what you mean.
好 我明白你的意思了
Freddie, we've got to get this man some drugs.
弗莱迪咱必须给这哥们弄点毒品
Why?
为什么
Do the look.
再来一下那个眼色
What does that mean? It means I'm getting laid tonight.
这算怎么回事 我今晚要性福了
Please, not Kayleigh. Think of me and JJ.
求你了 别睡凯莉 想想我和小杰
You're not fucking her.
你又没在搞她
I thought you liked Effy.
我还以为你喜欢艾菲呢
Yeah, she's a peach.
对 她是挺招人喜欢的
But I already tapped that top-dollar shag.
但我已经上过她了 爽得一逼呢
She's my last resort sure thing, I reckon.
她现在是我的保底选择
You shagged Effy?
你上过艾菲了
Come on, Freds.
那是 弗莱
When? First day I met her.
什么时候 见到她第一天
Why didn't you tell us?
你怎么不告诉我们
Because apart from those times when my cock is up your ass,
我为什么要告诉你们我的老二钻过哪里
you have no reason to worry about where it is the rest of the time.
反正它不在你们的菊花里就行
But...
可是
... JJ likes her.
小杰很喜欢她
I was going to ask her out I mean,
我还准备约她出去玩来着
she seemed like she liked me.
我还以为她喜欢我呢
You snooze, you lose, dude.
你晚了 你输了 小子
I've got a snake in my dick that's about to throw up.
我裤裆里那条巨蟒要吐了
Naomi. Wait! What?
内奥米 等等 干什么
Where are you going? Home.
你去哪 回家
Don't go.
别走
Why not?
为什么
I dunno.
我也不知道
Because...
因为...
Why does your sister think I'm gay?
你姐姐为什么说我是拉拉
Sorry.
对不起
See you around, Emily.
再见 艾米丽
Thank you. Yes, please. Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
谢谢 女士们先生们 请安静
The father of the bride, Mr Johnny White.
有请新娘的父亲 约翰尼·怀特先生
So...
今天
my daughter's getting married
我女儿要结婚了
and she couldn't have chosen a nicer bloke,
她的新郎实在是再好不过了
Steve Heston.
史蒂夫·赫斯顿
Unfortunately, he couldn't
很不幸 他仍在假释期间
attend today without violating his probation.
所以不能参加今天的庆典
He couldn't be here himself,
虽然他本人没能到场
but he is represented by members of his family.
但有他的家族成员代替他出席
Welcome, Hestons. No more rucks.
欢迎赫斯顿一家 从此化敌为友
No more knives. No more pliers.
不再刀光相向 拳脚相加
We're gonna be tight as a badger's bum.
我们从此紧密相连
The Whites and the Hestons brought together in the marriage bed,
怀特家族和赫斯顿家族喜结连理
still fucking each other, but in a good way.
仍然你干我 我♥干♥♥你♥ 但仅在床第之间
Come up here, sweetheart.
来吧 亲爱的
You've kept yourself pure for so long for this task of peace.
你为了两家的和解一直保持着童贞
In times of strife, you've lit up my life,
冲突纷争之中 是你给了我希望
and now you're gonna be Steve's wife.
直到今日 你嫁作史蒂夫之妻
And I just want to say...
我只想说一句话
don't she look a picture?
她是不是美若天仙
I could just eat her.
秀色可餐
Right, charge your glasses with free booze, and raise 'em.
斟满你的酒杯 让我们一同举杯
Kayleigh and Steve.
祝福凯莉和史蒂夫
Pandora, wake up, you dozy cow.
潘多拉 醒醒 瞌睡虫
Hi. It's me.
喂 是我
I need a favour.
麻烦你帮我个忙
Uncle Keith!
基思叔叔
All right, Cookie?
还好吗 小库克
Cheers. Not a problem.
谢谢 小事一桩
There you go. Direct from Weston-super-Mare.
好了 直接从滨海韦斯顿弄来的
You're a lifesaver, Keith.
你真是我的救命恩人 基思
Gotta go, Cook.
我得走了 库克
Gotta see a dog about a bone.
我得去找妹子了
A bone that is my cock.
好好快活快活
Get it out, then. Ok.
那就拿出来吧 好啊
Not that. The drugs, idiot.
不是说那个 拿白粉出来 白♥痴♥
Ok.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Is that all you're doing? Yeah.
就吸这么点啊 嗯
That was a hamstersized bump. Don't you want any more? No.
还没仓鼠吸得多呢 还要吗 不了
Okay.
那好吧
So... So?
那么... 那么
OK, I'll see you later!
回见
What? I thought we were gonna bone.
什么 我以为我们要打一炮
And what made you think that?
为什么那么想
You've had the drugs and you gave me the look.
你磕了我的药 还给我那种眼神
What look? This one.
什么眼神 这种
What the fuck is that?
那他妈是什么
The "I'll fuck for drugs" look.
"给我药 陪打炮"的眼神
Now stop arguing and get on my cock. What? No.
别说了 来干一场吧 什么 不
Blow me, then. My dick is clean. I don't care!
那吹♥箫♥好了 我洗干净了 那又怎样
Handjob? No.
帮我打飞机 不
But you've got to let me have a go on your tits whilst you're doing it.
你给我撸管的时候得让我抓奶
That's the deal breaker.
这是最低要求了
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表