剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Hello. I'm Thomas. I'm so glad to meet you.
你好 我叫托马斯 很高兴认识你
Mom.
妈妈
I'm Freddie. I met a girl I like today.
我是弗莱迪 今天我遇到了一位我喜欢的女孩
She's beautiful.
她很漂亮
I just wanted to kiss you. I want to kiss you now.
我就是想亲你 我现在也想亲你
You're amazing.
你真棒
Any of you girls fancy it? You're repulsive.
你们女孩有谁饥渴了 你太恶心了
Go on, fuck off home!
去吧 滚回家去吧
I'm never going to a brothel with you again.
我再也不会跟你一起去妓院了
Please come back.
拜托你回来吧
Come back.
回来吧
Come back.
回来吧
Come back.
回来吧
Come back.
回来吧
Come back.
回来吧
Hi, I made tea.
我泡了茶
I didn't mean to surprise you... It's OK, Anthea.
我没想故意吓你 没事 安西娅
What are you doing? Oh, you know... Just, just looking.
你干什么呢 就坐在这儿看看
Right.
是吗
Whizzer.
真好
Eff's a bit out of it.
艾菲睡死了
She's beautiful... not like me.
她很漂亮 不像我似的
Seems like somebody likes you!
看样子有人很喜欢你哦
My boyfriend gave it to me.
这是我男朋友送给我的
I only knew him three days. Thomas.
我们才认识三天 他叫托马斯
Now he's gone.
现在他走了
But it was fun while it lasted?
不过在一起的时光很快乐吧
So much fun...
其乐无穷
Yeah, it's called love.
是啊 这就叫爱情
But I'm sure it is love.
但这绝对就是爱情
All you want to do is kiss them and...
我一心只想吻他...
you know, other stuff?
还想做别的事
Brilliant stuff.
美妙的事情
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, brilliant stuff.
是啊 美妙的事情
Maybe this Thomas will hop on a train and come back to see you.
也许托马斯会坐火车回来看你
You can't get a train from the Congo. Congo?
从刚果过来可没火车坐 刚果
Yeah, it's a Democratic Republic,
对啊 是个民♥主♥共和国
located on the Equator bordering Gabon and Cameroon.
在赤道上 跟加蓬和喀麦隆接壤
Yeah, I remember now.
对 我现在想起来了
I really miss him.
我真的很想他
You think love conquers all, Anthea?
你觉得爱能战胜一切吗 安西娅
I hope so, sweetie.
但愿如此 亲爱的
Why don't you wake up the sleeping beauty
把那位睡美人叫醒吧
and tell her we have something called "breakfast" in our country?
告诉她我们该吃早餐了
After that we had to get out mega-speedily,
然后我们只好赶紧撤退
so we climbed over some spiky fence stupid,
就爬过了一道尖尖的栅栏
and found ourselves in this field.
来到了一块场地上
Then what did we do, Eff? Can't remember.
后来我们干了什么 艾菲 记不得了
We either went to the park to find the boys,
我们要么是先去了公园找男孩过来
and then got chips, or the other way round.
再去买♥♥薯条 要么就是反过来
Which was it, Eff?
咱们先干了什么 艾菲
Chips. Oh, yeah.
买♥♥薯条 没错
Super cool. Brown sauce soaks up all the Red Bulls.
超爽 布朗沙司把红牛都吸干了
Then we went crazy cos Cook pulled down JJ's pants
然后我们笑疯了 因为库克扒了小杰的裤子
and showed us his willy.
露出了他的小鸡鸡
Morning, Mum... Yeah thanks.
早啊 妈妈 对 谢谢
Super duper great night at the youth centre.
昨晚在青少年中心玩得超开心
I made soup. We prayed and recycled socks.
我做了汤 我们做了祷告 还回收了袜子
Soup - for the homeless, they love soup.
汤 给无家可归的人 他们喜欢喝汤
Cream of mushroom...
蘑菇浓汤
Okey-doke. Effy says, "Howdy doody."
好了啦 艾菲向你问好
See you later, alligator.
再见啦 妈妈咪呀
Did you just...?
你刚才是不是...
That was a pack of lies.
简直是谎话连篇
Oh, you can't tell my mum the truth.
跟我妈不能说实话
She'd only do agony flip and go ra-ra.
那样只会惹她暴走发飙
Is she speaking English?
她说的是英语吗
She means the truth hurts, Dad.
她的意思是真♥相♥太伤人 爸
It's for her own good.
这是为了她自己好
Otherwise, truth... boom.
一旦说了实话 就会天下大乱
You all right, love? Yeah, I just... I just gotta...
你没事吧 亲爱的 没事 我就
Stop it. You stop it.
打住 该打住的是你
Is someone going to start
你们能不能
speaking a language round here I fucking understand?
用我他妈能听懂的语言交流
Steve, mate? Am I driving today?
史蒂夫 伙计 今天要我开车吗
No. You're doing the International
不用 你得去普尔参加
Webcam and Hard Drive Expo in Poole.
国际网络摄像机及硬盘展览会
You don't want to miss that.
不去很可惜的
I can't do it.
我去不成了
Jesus! You should have told me.
天啊 你该早点告诉我
I fucking love those hard drive events.
我他妈可喜欢硬盘展会了
Jim, who are you talking...? I need you.
吉姆 你跟谁说话呢 我需要你
OK, I'll get the car keys. Get you to Poole in no time.
好 我去拿车钥匙 马上送你去普尔
For fuck's sake, I love you!
我他妈的爱你
When are you fucking going to understand that?
你♥他♥妈♥什么时候才能明白
Steve. Mate, I'm... I'm married.
史蒂夫 哥们 我已经结婚了
I'm straight.
我是直男
Don't do dick, no way no how, but, you know...
我不爱老二 咱俩没戏 不过...
I mean, c'est la vie. Each to their own.
这就是生活 人各有所好
I told you... It's too late.
我跟你说过... 已经来不及了
Wallop!
我勒个去
Bitch! Bitch!
贱♥人♥ 贱♥人♥
Bitch! Bitch!
贱♥人♥ 贱♥人♥
You don't understand! Jim, please!
你不明白 吉姆 求求你
Listen! All those weekends!
听我解释 多少个周末
Those bendy fucking yoga weekends in Dartmouth!
说什么周末去达特茅斯练瑜伽
Please!
求你了
You were bending all right, weren't you?
就算你没练瑜伽 也是在舒展筋骨吧
In all the right fucking places!
各种姿势 真是他妈全体♥位♥啊
Just let me...
你就听我...
I just want to explain to you.
我想跟你解释
You've done enough explaining, haven't you?
你解释得已经够多了 不是吗
Jim. I'm sorry. I love you.
吉姆 对不起 我爱你
Please don't leave me.
求求你不要离开我
What a mess.
真是一团糟
They fuck you up.
他们把一切都搞砸了
They don't mean to, Eff.
他们也不想这样 艾菲
But they do.
可他们还是这么做了
Effy...
艾菲...
Not now, mom. Effy.
妈 等会儿再聊 艾菲
Bugger it, Eff.
该死 艾菲
You can't half leg it.
你跑不掉的
And I've got cross-country badge!
我可得过越野跑的奖章
Do you think your mum and funny beard have been, you know...
你觉得你妈和搞笑大胡子 他们是不是
making monkey?
偷♥情♥了
Yes, Pandora. They've been making monkey.
对 潘多拉 他们一直在偷♥情♥
Surfed and turfed... Yep.
翻云和覆雨 对
Eff, don't cry.
艾菲 你别哭
Does... does this mean you're not coming to my pyjama party?
你是不是不参加我的睡衣派对了
I'm not crying.
我没哭
Right.
好吧
But my party?
我的派对呢 去吗
Sure.
当然
Why not?
为什么不去
Let's get totally, totally fucked.
要玩就玩得狂野点
Yeah, that's the thing.
说到这个
My mum's gonna be there and
我妈妈也会在场
we're gonna put on pyjamas and play Twister.
我们准备穿睡衣玩扭扭乐
It's brilliant fun, more fun than getting fucked...
超好玩的 比被♥操♥还好玩呢
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表