剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
My cock, hopefully. You know what I mean?
我的小♥弟♥弟♥ 你懂我什么意思
I'm still upset.
我还生你气呢
I'm never going to a brothel with you again.
我再也不会跟你一起去妓院了
Ah! You loved it.
你明明很喜欢
Hey-oop. We got action.
看啊 有妞可泡了
Yeah. They all hate you. Cook.
是啊 他们都讨厌你 库克
Why?
为什么
How many times have I gotta tell you retards? Tit works.
我得告诉你们这帮呆子多少回 大胸很重要
Girls! We were just discussing breasts and there you were.
姑娘们 我们刚在讨论大胸你们就来了
Tosser!
傻♥逼♥
Hi, Effy.
你好啊 艾菲
This is the guy you're gonna help out tonight.
他就是你们今晚要帮的人
So glad.
你好
Thomas has gotta get 300 quid by Desperate Housewives,
托马斯必须在明天《绝望主妇》播出前
and that's tomorrow,
弄到三百英镑
otherwise Johnny White's gonna make him eat...
不然约翰尼·怀特就要逼他吃
Johnny White?!
约翰尼·怀特
He's got 13 ounces of weed in the bag.
他包里有13盎司大♥麻♥
If you'd help, I could give you much.
如果你们愿意帮忙 我可以给你们很多
It's excellent weed.
全是质量上乘的大♥麻♥
Oh, Christ.
天哪
Not again. Who phoned her?
又这样 是谁打电♥话♥给她的
Please, Katie. Don't.
凯蒂 别这样
Hi, sorry. I couldn't find a bus.
不好意思 我没找到公交
You said somebody needed a hand?
你们说有人需要帮助吧
You like giving hand. Don't you, Naomi?
你还真是乐于助人啊 是吧 内奥米
See you.
姐走了
For fuck's sake! She didn't kiss me, OK?
我擦 她没有亲我
Yes, she did. She practically jumped you.
不 她亲了 她差不多强上弓了
I kissed her!
是我亲的她
I was drunk, and someone gave me MDMA, and...
我喝醉了 有人给了我摇♥头♥丸♥
I felt like fucking kissing someone!
然后我他妈就想亲别人
Satisfied?
你满意了
I'm satisfied! Be better if you showed us!
我满意了 要是你们能亲给我们看就更好了
Shut the fuck up, Cook.
闭上你的鸟嘴 库克
You promised me a party. Where is it?
你答应带我去聚会 在哪啊
Can't you feel it, kids?
这不就是吗 孩子
It's the sound of the underground.
来自地底的声音
Come on, you suckers. Let's go.
来吧 渣子们 下去吧
Cool.
真棒
No fucking beat to this tune.
这音乐连个节奏都没有
Oh, no. It's there, boss. You just gotta be pilled up.
不 有节奏的 老大 你得兴奋点
You're supposed to be selling not necking, Bennie.
你是来卖♥♥药的 不是跳舞的 班尼
You look like a fucking nonce, you twat.
你♥他♥妈♥就像个二货 傻♥逼♥
Hang on!
等等
He's pushing dope at my fucking shindig!
他在我的聚会上卖♥♥毒品
Go! Go, motherfuckers!
冲 冲啊 混账东西
No! Him!
错了 是他
Jesus!
天哪
Wait till I get my hands on that little fucker. Out of my way!
等我抓到那个小杂种 别挡道
Fucking hell. Ooh!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fucking wankers!
你妹的二货
How much you sold?
你卖♥♥了多少
I done three bags. Tenner each.
我出手了三袋 每袋十镑
Don't even know why I'm fucking doing this.
我他妈都不知道自己为什么要干这个
Thanks for keeping stone.
谢谢你替我保密
I don't care what your sister thinks.
我可不在乎你姐姐怎么想
Yeah, well, I do.
但我在乎
So thanks anyway.
不管怎样 还是谢谢了
I didn't take MDMA that night.
我那晚没吃摇♥头♥丸♥
I just wanted to kiss you.
我就是想亲你
I want to kiss you now.
我现在也想亲你
You're gay?
你是拉拉
No... no, I just...
不 不 我只是
Sorry.
抱歉
Yeah, me too.
我也很抱歉
Shit. Shit!
操 操
Which are you?
你是姐姐还是妹妹
Gay... I mean, Emily.
我是拉拉 不对 我是艾米丽
Emily. Already I have 175.
艾米丽 我已经有175镑了
My weed is cheap and, my God, they love it!
我的大♥麻♥很便宜 天哪 他们都喜欢
I got 80.
我有80磅
Oh, this country is so great!
这个国家太好了
Oh! T-T-Thomas! You're on my t-t-turf!
托...托马斯 你到我的地盘来了
It's hitting profits, so you gotta pay.
你赚了我的钱 就得意思意思
And we only accept cash and pain.
你是想给我们现金 还是想挨打
Get the little fucker!
快抓住这个小杂种
Fucking smash him!
把他碎尸万段
My brother! White people are gonna to season me!
哥们 那白鬼要打我
What the fuck, blood? Quick, gimme your T.
搞什么鬼 快 给我T恤
Make some noise, people!
你们的声音在哪里
Gimme the T-shirt!
给我T恤
Quick! Come on stage, you can blend in the posse.
快 到舞台上来 你混在我们之间
Up here!
上来这边
Let's get this started.
我们开始吧
Let me hear you make some noise!
你们的欢呼在哪里
**Listen, let me get on this so I can get real ghetto on this*
*让我嗑药嗨起来 好让我能为她疯狂
**Unlike you, I don't teef rhymes*
*不像你 我不会把韵律偷走
**I'm so sick that I don't feel fine*
*我生了重病 感觉很糟
**Melanie's mingin' but Beverly's fine*
*梅兰妮很丑 但比弗利挺美
**So Melanie's yours and Beverly's mine*
*所以梅兰妮是你的 比弗利是我的
**Let me get on this so girls can get real wet from this*
*让我嗑药嗨起来 好让女孩们为之湿身
**So you can't put them lips on this*
*所以你不能让她们吞下这个
**I'm black that's why I stand out*
*我是黑人我有范儿
**Sippin' moonshine and gettin' shines while the moon's out*
*尝点私酿威士忌 等月亮消失时发出光亮
**You ain't got the creps to step to me man*
*你穿着那鞋子没法跟我对着干
**When the music drops I rave it out*
*当音乐渐灭 就看我咆哮
**I wanna see your middle finger then your first finger*
*我想先看到你们的中指 然后是食指
**Put them in the air and skank it out*
*把双指举在空中 舞动你们的身体
**And skank it out put them in the air and skank it out*
*把双指举在空中 舞动你们的身体
Let me hear you make some noise for my African brother!
送给我非洲兄弟的欢呼声在哪里
85, 95. That's it? 295.
85 95 就这点吗 295
There you go, fella. Should be plenty.
给你 伙计 应该够了
Look after that, yeah?
把钱收好
Well done, Thomas.
干得好 托马斯
This is...
这
You are good people.
你们都是好人
This is everything I have dreamed of and...
这简直是梦想成真
now you are my friends, too.
现在你们也是我的朋友了
Oh, shit.
操
Oh, God!
不是吧
Morning, fella.
早上好 兄弟
Now we're really gonna fellate you.
现在我们来好好玩玩吧
Gentlemen.
先生们
Didn't I say I'd kill you if I ever saw you again?
我说过如果让我再见到你 我会杀了你
Believe this is mine.
这项链是我的啊
I love my work. Love it.
我爱我的工作 爱死了
You must be some kind of English pussy cunt?
你肯定那种英国贱♥货♥吧
You heard me.
对 你没听错
I think you're afraid.
我觉得你是在害怕
Possibly your father was a homosexual donkey.
可能你父亲是个同性恋傻♥逼♥
I will fight you by myself.
我要亲自挑战你
You can choose any weapon.
武器任你选
You just made my day.
这下可有好戏看了
So, in summary,
总之
I win.
我赢了
You are my gimp forever.
你一辈子都要做我跟班
I take all your money,
你的钱都是我的
beat you, and your mates to a pulp,
把你和你的朋友打成一团浆糊
and my boys rape all the women.
我的手下可以奸♥淫♥所有女人
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表