剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Hit me!
打我
I dare you.
我打赌你不敢
Bit cramped in there.
里边太挤了
Me, two girls and one tent... nightmare!
我和两个女孩在一个帐篷里 真是噩梦啊
You ladies like to wriggle, don't you?
你们女的就爱动来动去 是吧
Anyway. I need a wee and a Tic Tac.
我要去撒个尿 再去跑几步
Morning. Good morning.
早上好 早上好
Anyone seen Pandora and Thomas?
有人看到潘多拉和托马斯了吗
And where's Katie? Thought she'd be with you, Fred.
凯蒂呢 她没和你在一起吗 弗莱迪
She's probably still asleep.
她可能还在睡吧
Katie?
凯蒂
Katie?
凯蒂
Thomas has gone home. He's gone.
托马斯回家了 他走了
I got to go now, please.
我现在得离开 求你了
Katie! Katie!
凯蒂 凯蒂
Katie!
凯蒂
Katie!
凯蒂
Katie!
凯蒂
Katie!
凯蒂
Freddie!
弗莱迪
Yeah?
什么事
Katie!
凯蒂
Nothing.
没事
Just need to find her, ok?
我们快点找到她 好吧
Katie!
凯蒂
Katie!
凯蒂
Katie!
凯蒂
Are you saying you don't know where you are?
你是说你不知道自己在哪
No, I mean I can't find her.
不 我的意思是找不到她了
Why not?
为什么
Because I just fucking can't, ok!
因为我就是找不着了 行嘛
Just send an ambulance, will you?
叫辆救护车来 好吧
Keep calm... calm down.
保持冷静 冷静下来
I think I hit her. No, I mean I can't find her.
我好像打了她 不是 我找不到她了
With a rock, and now she's...
用石头打的 现在她...
I was tripping, I didn't mean to.
我当时产生了幻觉 我不是有意的
Please... How long does it take to have a wee, Eff?
求你了 撒尿要这么久啊 艾菲
It's Gobblers End. Coming!
在高布勒角 来了
'Hi, this is Pandora.
"你好 我是潘多拉
'I can't get to the phone right now.
我现在接不了电♥话♥
Please leave a message. Bye.'
请留言 再见"
'You're through to Freddie's dyslexia helpline.'
"现在为您接通弗莱迪难语症帮助热♥线♥"
'Hi, this is Emily,
"你好 我是艾米丽
sorry I can't take your call right now, but...
很抱歉现在无法接电♥话♥ 但是..."
'Naomi. I'm not here.
"内奥米 我现在不在
'JJ's phone. I can't take your call
"小杰的手♥机♥ 现在无法接听电♥话♥
so just leave me a message.'
请留言"
'Please call again later.'
"请稍后再拨"
Hi! Freddie, hi! Are you...
弗莱迪 你...
I should've gone with her, Eff.
我应该陪着她的 艾菲
Middle of the night, I just let her go.
大半夜我让她自己走了
She's got nine stitches in her head.
她脑袋缝了九针
She was lying in those woods all night alone.
她自己在树林里躺一整夜
Fuck knows what happened to her.
谁知道都发生了什么
She's not even woken up yet.
她现在还没醒呢
But she's ok, right? She is ok?
但她没事 是吧 她还好吧
Yeah, I guess.
我想是的
Eff?
艾菲
Eff, you there?
艾菲 还在吗
I gotta go. I'm meeting Em at the hospital.
我得走了 我得去医院见小艾
Freddie, wait. Call you later.
弗莱迪 等等 回头打给你
She woke up, then?
她醒了
Yeah. She woke up.
是的 她醒了
Fred, listen, she...pulled my hair.
弗莱迪 听我说 她拽我头发
So what?! She pulled your hair
那又怎样 她拽你头发
so you smashed her head open?
你就把她脑袋打开花
It was an accident! I was tripping!
那是个意外 我当时产生幻觉了
She choked me, I couldn't breathe!
她掐我脖子 我没法呼吸了
I can't see any bruises. I can't see nine fucking stitches!
你貌似没有受伤啊 也没缝九针
But when did it happen?
什么时候发生的
Just before...
就在...
Em, it was an accident, I promise.
小艾 那是个意外 我发誓
You hit her with a rock.
你用石头打她的头
You just left her there.
还把她扔在那儿了
She could have died.
她可能会死的
Panda, listen.
潘多 听我说
Whose car is this?
这是谁的车
Dunno.
不知道
But they do have a sterling collection of power ballads.
但是有一堆标准的催泪情歌♥呢
Where are we going?
我们要去哪
Ok. Where are we?
好吧 我们在哪
It's you and me, babe.
只有我和你 宝贝
It's always gonna be you and me.
本来就是我和你
It's always you and me.
永远都是我和你
I hope they lock that stupid girl up when they find her.
我希望他们找到那个斯通耐把她关起来
We're going shopping.
我们要去购物
For Love Ball dresses.
为了真爱舞会
Come to the college ball with me. Like we're... together.
和我一起去公学舞会吧 像一对情侣那样
You humiliated me.
你羞辱了我
Effy doesn't even want you.
艾菲根本就不想要你
But you fucking owe me, Freddy. Ok!
但是你亏欠我啊 弗莱迪 我知道
Fuck off!
滚开
Definitely not shagging tonight, then.
今晚肯定别想上♥床♥了
No, JJ.
的确 小杰
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表