剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Listen...
听着
If anyone's going to get a lick of my fanny,
如果有人想一亲芳泽
they'll have to impress me.
必须先打动我
So... if you do...
所以...如果你做到了
I'll let you stick it anywhere.
你想插哪里都行
My tits,
胸部
my arse,
菊花
my armpit...
腋下...
anywhere.
任君挑选
You're filthy.
你真是个荡♥妇♥
Yes, I am.
没错 我就是
And look, no knickers.
看 我可没穿内♥裤♥
See ya!
回见
What's he doing now? Is he going to sing?
他在干什么 他要唱歌♥吗
Yeah.
对
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
I'd like to dedicate this to a very special lady.
我想把这首歌♥送给一位特别的女士
Shit. This is going to be bad.
完了 大事不妙
**I've been alive forever*
*人生长路漫漫
**And I wrote the very first song*
*我写了第一首歌♥
Go on, my son.
接着唱 小伙子
**I put the words and the melodies together*
*我让词句和旋律交织在一起
**I am music, and I write the songs*
*我与音乐融为一体 这是我的歌♥
**I write the songs that make the whole world sing*
*我写的歌♥让世界与我同唱
**I write the songs of love and special things*
*我写的歌♥充满爱与独一无二
**I write the songs that make the young girls cry*
*我写的歌♥让年轻的女孩哭泣
**I write the songs, I write the songs*
*这是我写的歌♥ 我写的歌♥
**Oh, my music makes you dance*
*我的歌♥让你翩翩起舞
**And gives your spirit to take a chance*
*我的歌♥给你尝试的勇气
**And I wrote some rock'n roll so you can move*
*我写的摇滚让你一起摇摆
**Music fills your heart*
*音乐充满你心
**Well, that's a real fine place to start*
*那是个绝妙的开始
**It's from me it's for you*
*从我心 献给你
**It's from you it's for me*
*从你心 传共鸣
**It's a worldwide symphony*
*这是一首全世界的交响乐
**I write the songs that make the whole world sing*
*我写的歌♥让世界与我同唱
**I write the songs of love and special things*
*我写的歌♥充满爱与独一无二
**I write the songs that make the young girls cry*
*我写的歌♥让年轻的女孩哭泣
**I write the songs, I write the songs*
*这是我写的歌♥ 我写的歌♥
**I write the songs that make the whole world sing*
*我写的歌♥让世界与我同唱
**I write the songs of love and special things*
*我写的歌♥充满爱与独一无二
**I write the songs that make the young girls cry*
*我写的歌♥让年轻的女孩哭泣
**I write the songs, I write the songs*
*这是我写的歌♥ 我写的歌♥
**I am music and I write the songs*
*我与音乐融为一体 这是我的歌♥
I'm upset, Cookie.
你惹毛我了 小库克
You made me look like a fucking idiot
你让我看起来像他妈的傻子
and I'm not used to that, you know?
我可不习惯这样 懂吗
Are you sure?
真的吗
Stick him up on there.
把他按在那里
I wanna teach this fucker a lesson he'll never forget.
我要给这混♥蛋♥一个永生难忘的教训
See. You tried to ruin my lovely party.
你想毁掉我愉快的聚会
And now,
而现在
really
非常
really bad things are gonna happen.
非常可怕的事情要发生了
It was worth it. Her tits were mint.
值了 她的双峰妙不可言
Mr... Mr White,
怀特先生
he's very sorry.
他非常抱歉
I'll take him home, and we're leaving.
我带他回去 我们这就走
We don't want to upset your beautiful daughter any more.
我们不会再打扰你美丽的女儿了
You're right.
你说得对
She is beautiful.
她很美
It's your lucky day.
今天算你走运
Let him go.
放了他
Not like that, you tossers!
不是那么放 混♥蛋♥
My fucking dress!
我的裙子
Fucking hell, Johnny, you fucking told...
我擦 约翰尼 我去你的
Oh, fuck.
他妈的
Fuck!
他妈的
Look at my tracksuit, you weasely little prick!
我的运动服被你毁了 小贱♥货♥
What'd you say?
你说什么
You're a weasely cunting prick!
你是个超级大贱♥货♥
You fucking Hobbit! And we've all fucked your daughter.
臭矮子 我们都干过你女儿
Ain't we, lads?
是不是 伙计们
What'd you fucking say?
你♥他♥妈♥说什么
Fucker!
混♥蛋♥
OK. That's far enough.
好了 跑得够远了
Cool party!
这聚会太酷了
Cheers.
是啊
You're fucking unbelievable.
你♥他♥妈♥太令人难以置信了
I needed to get laid, man.
我得找个人上♥床♥ 哥们
You're always fucking trying to get laid.
你♥他♥妈♥一天到晚都想方设法找人上♥床♥
I try. I succeed. Right?
我试了 成功了 不是吗
Speaking of which, any of you girls fancy it?
说到这个 你们女孩有谁饥渴了
No, thanks.
不了 多谢
You're repulsive!
你太恶心了
Weird girl.
怪女孩
You're beautiful, but no.
你很迷人 但还是算了吧
My tuppence feels all funny.
我下面感觉好奇怪
How about it then, Peachy?
你觉得呢 小蜜桃
Looks like it's just me and you.
看起来只有我们俩了
Come on, Amy Winehouse. Home.
来 艾米·怀恩豪斯 我们回家
See ya!
再见
Come on, we'll go somewhere else.
走吧 我们去别处
Somewhere with women. Nah
去个有妞儿的地方 不
I ain't going anywhere. Why the fuck not?
我哪也不去 为什么不去
I'm tired. I'm going home, all right?
我累了 要回家了 行了吧
It's two o'clock.
这才两点
What the fuck are you talking about, "You're tired"?
你说"你累了"是他妈的什么意思
I'm tired of you, mate.
我是受够你了 伙计
What's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
It means I can't look after you any more.
我的意思是我不想再照顾你了
I can't do it.
我做不到
Fuck you then!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go on, fuck off home!
去吧 滚回家去吧
Coming then?
你来吗
Sure.
当然
Let's go find some fucking women.
我们去找些女人
Hey, Cook. What is this place?
库克 这是什么地方
It's just a club.
就是个俱乐部而已
Late night thing, you know? Lots of girls, friendly.
开到深夜的那种 有很多友好的女孩
Oh, okay.
哦 好吧
My stars and garters!
我的天啊
All right, my lover?
还好吗 亲爱的
Hello, boys. Looking for a sex dance?
小帅哥们 想看艳舞吗
You like Frankie? Hello, darlings.
喜欢弗兰基吗 你们好 亲爱的
She's double jointed.
她手脚可是相当灵活的
So?
怎么样
Slinky! But we're actually after...
美极了 但其实我们需要
the other service.
别的服务
Bit of the other?
别的那种吗
Stepping this way, please.
请这边来
The other service? Yeah.
别的服务 没错
Tonight's your lucky night, JJ.
今晚你有福了 小杰
You get to lose your virginity
你能跟一个很可能
to an odds-on moderately pretty girl.
相当漂亮的女孩破处
I'm not sure I want to. Listen to me.
这我有点犹豫啊 听我说
Are you a fucking scrawny little mousy queer boy,
你是一个又瘦又胆小的基佬
or are you a man with a functioning set of cock and balls?
还是一个功能健全的真男人呢
The second one.
第二种
Good. Come on, let's get our fuck on.
很好 来吧 让我们去干一炮
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表