剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Come on, sweetheart, you know you want it.
来吧 甜心 我知道你想要
Get off! Get off of me! Freddie!
放开我 弗莱迪
Freddie, help!
弗莱迪 救救我
You made me miss.
你害我失手了
Sorry, but... I've never... missed... before.
对不起 但是 我从没失过手
All right! That's it, that's enough, leave her alone!
好了 够了 放开她
Go.
走啊
Beware the moon.
当心月亮啊
Whatever. Freak!
无所谓 变♥态♥
Fucking hell! Did you fucking see the size of that gun?
真♥他♥妈♥的 你看到那枪多大了吗
Ok, let's get out of here. Did you see the size of the knife?
我们快离开这儿 你看到那刀有多大吗
Katie, what happened? Fucking hell. I don't know.
凯蒂 发生什么了 我他妈不知道
He just started shouting at me. I didn't even do anything.
他向我大喊 我什么都没做
Panda?
潘多
Panda?
潘多
Thomas, is she ok?
托马斯 她没事吧
Um, Eff?
艾菲
It's them. It's them. Freds... Freds...
是他们 弗莱 弗莱
Oh, my God... Shit! Calm down, calm down.
天呐 他妈的 冷静点
Just stay calm. It's probably nothing. Just chill out.
冷静点 应该没什么事 冷静下来
Roll that down.
把它摇下来
Roll the fucking window down. What are they doing?
把窗户摇下来 他们要干什么
Eff...
艾菲
Pull the car over. Stop the car.
把车停下 快停车
Stop the car now!
马上停车
Effy, stop the car!
艾菲 停车
Effy!
艾菲
Wankers. Effy!
这群混♥蛋♥ 艾菲
Are they gone?
他们走了吗
Christ...
天呐
I think we should go home.
咱们回家吧
They're gone now. We're safe.
他们走了 我们安全了
As long as we, "Beware the moon", obviously.
显然 只要我们"当心月亮"就可以了
Why are you laughing?
你们笑什么
It's not fucking funny!
这一点也不好笑
All right, babes. Chill out.
没事 宝贝 冷静点
Sorry. I was...
对不起 我只是...
Come on. Not far now.
走吧 不太远了
It's so heavy.
太沉了
Ok. This way, right, Freds? Yep!
这边走 对吧 弗莱迪 对
You'll like it here, mate. It's all right.
你会喜欢这儿的 伙计 没事
So what's the deal with Thomas?
托马斯怎么回事
I don't know!
我不知道
Cook, like, had carnal relations with Pandora!
库克和潘多拉有肉体关系
Don't call it that.
别那么说
His girlfriend's a no-good hussy
他女朋友就是个没用的贱妇
and he's acting like everything's fine!
他还装作什么都没发生似的
It's messing with my head!
我脑子都乱了
How you doing, mate?
你没事吧 伙计
Wasn't expecting to see you tonight.
没想到你今晚会来
I mean it's great you're here.
你能来真好
Just thought. After what Cook said at your gig.
只是库克演出那晚说了那种话...
I would like that we keep that between us for now, yes?
暂时不要跟别人说 知道吗
Yeah. Yeah, course. Whatever you say.
好 当然 听你的
Freddie! Is this the right way?
弗莱迪 这条路对吗
That's right, sweetheart.
对 甜心
Just up here.
就在这边
Panda. Are you all right?
潘多 你没事吧
Yeah! Fine!
没事
I mean, relationships just can't stay the same, can they?
两个人的关系不会一成不变 是吧
Can't always be lovely and lush and
不可能一直令人愉悦 丰富多彩
not full of weird silences all the time.
一直拥有欢声笑语
People can't always be perfect cos that's not real, is it?
人不可能永远完美 因为那不真实 对吧
It's not real cos things change, don't they?
现实中事情会发生变化 对吧
Yeah.
是的
They do.
的确是这样
But you can tell me.
但是你能跟我倾诉
If something's up, I can help you.
如果有什么事的话 我可以帮助你
Everything's great.
一切都挺好的
I love Thomas, he loves me,
我爱托马斯 他也爱我
everything's just, tickety-flippin-boo!
所有事都那么异常美妙
Ok, if you say so. Look what I found.
你说好就好吧 看我找到什么了
Shroooms.
蘑菇
Are they funny ones?
是那种致幻的吗
What are you doing?
你们干什么呢
Found some shrooms. Want some?
找到些蘑菇 来点吗
No!
不要
How d'you know they're not poisonous?
你怎么知道它们没毒
I don't want you ruining my party by, like, vomming blood!
我可不想你吐♥血♥ 破坏了我的派对
And this isn't supposed to be that kind of party, Eff.
而且这也不是那种派对 艾菲
It's just drinks and sausages.
只是喝点酒 吃点香肠
No mushrooms. Whoa, mushrooms!
不能吃蘑菇 有蘑菇
Who's got mushrooms?
谁有蘑菇
Give me some! Freddie!
给我点 弗莱迪
What? Chill out.
怎么了 冷静点
Did I hear mushrooms?
我是听到蘑菇了吗
Emily! Don't you fucking dare!
艾米丽 你敢吃
Don't listen to her, Ems.
别听她的 小艾
All part of the fun, I suppose.
这真有意思
Come on, Panda. Live a little.
来吧 潘多 吃点
No, thanks! Love is our drug!
不了 谢谢 爱情就是我们的毒品
Sometimes you need a little more sugar in your bowl, though.
但有时候 你碗里要多放点糖
C'est vrai, ma jolie?
我说的对吗 亲爱的
Go on, Panda.
吃吧 潘多
Minging.
真难吃
Don't cry.
不能哭
Don't fucking cry.
别他妈哭
How long till it kicks in, Eff?
多长时间能起效 艾菲
Not long.
很快
I am so fucked. Do I look fucked?
我完全嗨了 我是不是很恍惚
Eff? Listen, before. In the shed. I was just... I just wondered...
艾菲 之前在小屋 我一直在想
What were you gonna say?
你到底要说什么
I'll tell you later. Bye.
一会儿告诉你 拜
Katie's cold.
凯蒂好冷啊
That's what it's about, isn't it?
就是因为这个 对吗
Forget all that other shit, cos it's not about that,
忘了那些破事吧 跟那没关系
it's about everything else.
是因为其他的一切
Like when you open your eyes in the night and you see that face...
比如 你夜里睁开眼 看到那张脸...
you see that face...
看到那张脸...
I didn't even want you here and you've ruined my night.
我根本不想让你来 你毁了我的夜晚
I invited you here was because you can drive
我邀请你来是因为你会开车
and you're embarrassing yourself. Don't you think.
而你却让自己出丑
It's pretty sad.
真悲哀
Throwing yourself at your mates' boyfriends, really.
向你姐们的男朋友投怀送抱
Katie, come sit down.
凯蒂 过来坐下
I'm not being nasty or anything!
我并不是有意这么刻薄
I don't even think you realise you're doing it.
我想你都没意识到自己那么做了
It's just it makes you look like a desperate whore.
只是 你这样像个极度饥渴的荡♥妇♥
Who moved the stuff?
谁把东西拿走了
What?
什么
Who moved the stuff?
谁把东西拿走了
The bags are gone.
包都不见了
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
For God's sakes.
老天呐
This is so not funny, guys.
这一点都不好玩 伙计们
Chill out, somebody...
冷静点 有人...
Turn the music off!
把音乐关了
Oh, shit!
他妈的
Eff, I don't like it!
艾菲 我不喜欢这样
It's ok, Panda.
没事的 潘多
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表