剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
It's 6 am. It's Saturday moming.
才早上六点 还是周六
Everyone's asleep, including me.
大家都睡觉呢 我也是
Wait! Wait!
等等
What?
什么事
I need to speak to you.
我有话跟你说
Ok.
好吧
I'll meet you in the shed.
去小屋那儿见
Jesus, man. Have you not stopped drinking?
你从昨晚一直喝到现在吗
Don't be a cock about it I've been up all night.
别唠叨我通宵的事
So what are we doing today, then?
我们今天干什么
Didn't you hear what I said last night?
你没听见我昨晚的话吗
Come on, man. You were just in a bad mood.
伙计 你就是心情不好
Yeah, I was,
我确实心情不好
'cause you almost got us killed.
因为你差点把我们害死
Yeah. Sorry about that.
也是 对不住
You're apologizing?
你这是在道歉吗
That's a first.
这可是头一回
Something happened.
出了点状况
I wasn't me.
我失控了
I was me.
不过我其实就是那德行
I don't know.
我也说不清
I did something stupid. That's nothing new.
我♥干♥了件蠢事 这有什么稀奇的
Something really stupid.
特别蠢的事
Something I wouldn't have done if you was there.
你要是在场我肯定不会那么干
Right.
是吗
You've come here to ask me to look after you all the time.
你是来找我让我一直照看你
Make sure you don't do anything stupid ever again.
确保你别再做傻事
Something like that.
差不多
No
不行
What? I'm not going to do that.
什么 我不干
Why not? Cos lately,
为什么 因为最近
it's like you go looking for trouble. I wouldn't say I go...
你就是没事找事 我才没...
Do you want to die, mate? Is that what you want?
你活够了吗 你想找死吗
You're drinking yourself to death, you're fighting gangsters.
你喝到半死 还跟黑帮老大干仗
I don't even want to know what happened last night.
我都不想知道昨晚还出了什么事
You're killing yourself
你拼了命
to impress some pissed-up old wanker in a pub.
就为在一个老酒鬼混♥蛋♥面前逞能
Why are you smiling?
你笑什么
Because it's us...
因为我们
isn't it?
不是吗
Me, you and JJ.
我 你和小杰
Best mates for life.
一辈子的好哥们
You're not taking me with you, okay?
你别把我拉下水
I fucking love you, man.
我爱你 伙计
I fucking love you to bits.
简直爱死你了
Yeah.
好吧
OK.
行
But you've got to stop all this crazy shit.
你得别再这么抽风了
Shut it, you pussy.
闭嘴吧 贱♥人♥
Are you here
你是来
for business
干正事的
or pleasure? Sorry?
还是找乐子的 什么
Let's get this started!
我们开始吧
Hang on. He's pushing dope at my fucking shindig!
等等 他在我的聚会上卖♥♥毒品
You're African, come on!
你们是非洲人 给点力
Fuck off. Out of my...
别挡道
I want you to see what kind of man you're dealing with, Thomas.
我要你看清楚你在跟谁打交道 托马斯
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表