剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
他们说'互利'一半的雇佣合同
saying half of all Hooli employment agreements
都是违法签订的
may be legally invalid.
你觉得董事会会把他开除吗
You don't think the board will get rid of him, do you?
也许吧
Maybe.
-两份 谢谢 -好的马上来
- Two, please. - Sure, coming right up.
我听到很多关于
I'm hearing a lot of chatter
那个'未知数'的尼尔森·达头蒂的传言
about that Nelson Bighetti guy over at XYZ.
一年之内升三次职啊
I mean, three promotions in a year?
'互利'癌症及艾滋协会主席
President of Hooli Cancer and AIDS societies?
那不可能是凭空而来的
That doesn't just happen.
他肯定聪明的要死
He must be smart as hell.
盖文 请进
Gavin, come in.
妈蛋
Motherfuck.
会议进行中
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我意识到自己的错误了
I am rarely wrong about these things.
你自带着光环
You have an aura about you.
如果有个像我一样会通灵的人
An aura that if carefully managed by someone
能帮你用好光环
with the necessary spiritual expertise,
可能会成就大事的
could be harnessed to great effect.
好吧
Okay.
莫妮卡
Monica.
罗斯 你怎么在这里
Russ, what are you doing here?
提问 什么东西有两个大拇指和三个逗号♥
Question. What's got two thumbs and three commas?
就是我
This guy.
-什么 -嗯哼
- What? - Yeah.
小天才们打赢了官司 十分钟之后
Like, 10 minutes after boy genius won his lawsuit,
你的女老板给我打电♥话♥ 我们刚做了笔买♥♥卖♥♥
your boss lady gave me a call. We just did a deal.
她帮我上了十亿
She put me back over a "B."
身价超了十亿美元
It means a billion.
我知道
Yeah, got it.
我有很多车
I got a lot of cars, you know,
如果你什么时候想去兜个风
if you want to go for a drive some time.
我自己有车
Got my own.
是这样开门的车呢
Does it go like this?
还是这样开门的车呢
Does it go like this?
你好好想想
Think about it.
劳里 我刚碰巧看到罗斯·汉纳曼要走
Laurie, I just ran into Russ Hanneman leaving.
他说你和他做了笔买♥♥卖♥♥
He said you made him some kind of a deal.
是的
Yes.
他非常难缠 简直烦死人
He was substantially difficult. Truly repugnant.
我们最后敲定协议的时候
And when we finalized our agreement,
他还给我形容他硬到什么程度
he described his erection to me.
不过最后
But in the end,
我买♥♥了他在'魔笛手'的全部股份
I managed to buy 100% of his interest in Pied Piper.
以后再也不要提起他了
Let us never speak of him again.
对我来说 没问题啊
Well, that is fine by me,
我很高兴你让'魔笛手'摆脱了他的魔爪
and I'm so glad you got him away from Pied Piper.
现在他们的诉讼案结了
I mean, now that their suit has been resolved,
我想他们能成为家很了不起的公♥司♥
I think that they're about to become something really special.
他们的核心技术 相当有远见
Their core technology, it's visionary.
-当然 -另外
- Absolutely. - Also,
他们最近的所有争端问题
the entirety of their recent stumbles
和'天杀' '色♥界♥'
with Homicide, with Intersite,
尤其是他们决定继续优化视频压缩
with the very decision to pursue video
而不是做更加前沿的应用
instead of more pioneering applications.
这是人为决策失误
This was all rooted in human error,
所以我深思熟虑后决定要拿到汉纳曼的股份
which is why I found it prudent to secure Hanneman's shares,
他的投票权 更准确说是他的董事会席位
his voting rights, and most critically, his board seats.
对 罗斯有两票
Right. Russ has two board seats.
确实是
He did.
现在 亨德里克斯有一票
Now, Hendricks votes one,
巴♥赫♥曼有一票
Bachman votes one,
而我们 '拉维加'
and we, at Raviga,
我们有三票
we vote three.
这些票数就过半了
That is a majority.
我们现在可以采取必要的措施
We can now take the necessary steps
来保证'魔笛手'走上正轨
to ensure that Pied Piper is properly managed.
你 你什么意思
What-- what're you saying?
我没听懂
I don't understand.
莫妮卡 我相信你听懂了
Monica, I believe you do.
一直蓝色 一直蓝色
Always blue! Always blue!
一直蓝色 一直蓝色 一直蓝色
Always blue! Always blue! Always blue!
这一局持续了好久
That was a long one.
这话我可不是第一次听到了
It's not the first time I've heard that.
莫妮卡 怎么了 你什么时候过来
Monica, what's up? When are you getting here?
我们已经开始庆祝了 玩嗨了
The party has already started, and it's getting pretty crazy.
你得抽大♥麻♥
You have to smoke weed.
-怎么了 -我这辈子最幸福的就今天了
- What's wrong? - This is the best day of my life.
- 好 -然而你并没有女朋友
- Um, okay. - And yet, no girls.
-只是运气好而已 -那你来啊
- There's nothing to it, it's just luck. - Okay, well, then do it.
打败我43次的记录
Beat my 43.
-打败我43次的记录 -我还是抽大♥麻♥吧
- Beat my 43. - I'd like to smoke weed.
这就是我和你的区别 你整天抽抽抽
That's the difference between you and me, you smoke weed all day,
而我学了宝贵的技能
I learn a valuable skill.
理查德 你没事吧
Richard, are you okay?
谁挂了
Yeah, who died?
怎么了
What just happened?
'拉维加'对'魔笛手'的董事会成员
Well, apparently, Raviga held an emergency meeting
召开了紧急会议
of Pied Piper's Board of Directors...
不是吧
Oh, no.
他们投票决定罢免我
And they voted to remove me
在自己公♥司♥的首席执行官的职位
as CEO of my own company.
我被开除了
I just got fired.
那我呢
And what about me?
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表