剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
Remember? Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
那我们完蛋了 这玩意随时都可能崩溃
Well, then we're fucked. This thing is gonna crash any second.
巴♥赫♥曼先生
Mr. Bachman,
-很抱歉这样突然造访 -埃利希 我说真的
- I am sorry to drop in on you like this... - Erlich, Seriously!
但我带了买♥♥主来
but I have got the buyers here.
该死 他要喝自己的尿了
Shit. He's gonna drink his own piss.
吉尔弗约尔 我他妈需要帮手
Gilfoyle, I need some fucking help!
抱歉 露易丝 现在不太合适
Sorry, Louise, this isn't a great time.
-我在开派对 -我告诉过你我在忙
- I'm entertaining... - I told you already, I'm busy!
而且我的墙面有点小破损
and I have some minor cosmetic repairs
修好后才能让买♥♥家看♥房♥♥
to do before I show the house.
没事 他们根本不准备看屋里
Oh, no, they don't even need to look inside.
他们只对土地的净值感兴趣
They only want the property for the lot value.
说真的 我自己搞不定
Seriously, I can't do this by myself!
净值 什么意思
Lot value? Meaning?
你应该明白你这房♥子绝对会被推倒重建的吧
You have to realize your house is a total teardown, right?
他们要把这房♥子拆了
They want to tear this place down?
吉尔弗约尔 需要缓存机制
Gilfoyle, the caching mechanisms!
系统要崩溃了
We're gonna crash!
我说过了 找埃利希帮忙
I told you, get Erlich to do it!
理查德交代过保持视频在线
Richard said keep it online!
-我自己搞不定 -巴♥赫♥曼先生
- I can't do this by myself! - Uh, Mr. Bachman...
他们想现在就出价 现金支付
they want to make an offer right now. All cash.
巴♥赫♥曼先生 我觉得你要是拒绝就太蠢了
Mr. Bachman, I think you would be foolish to turn this down.
你刚刚说我蠢吗
Did you just call me a fool?
-不 我只是想说 -女士
- No. All I meant was... - Madam,
你不应该站在别人家的门廊上说别人愚蠢
you do not call a man a fool on the transom of his own home.
这个家刚好是一家公♥司♥的全球总部
A home that happens to be the world headquarters of a company
这家公♥司♥提供在线视频
keeping streaming video
为上千万菲律宾人在线直播
of a man who's about to drink his own urine online
一个将要喝自己尿的男人
for tens of thousands of Filipinos.
对你来说 这听起来很愚蠢吗
Does that sound like foolishness to you?
你去告诉你的客户 无意冒犯
So, you can tell your clients, respectfully,
让他们能滚多远滚多远吧
that they may go fuck themselves.
好的 我来编译Varnish[网站快取服务器]
All right, I'm gonna start compiling varnish
来缓存资源配置文件
to cache the manifest.
迪尼希 你负责减少
Dinesh, you reduce the seeds
P2P Swarm平台的种子数 明白吗
in the P2P Swarm, got it?
让我们他妈开干吧
Let's fucking do this.
我就知道你不会卖♥♥♥房♥♥
I knew you wouldn't sell.
贾里德无意冒犯 闭上臭嘴 老子干活呢
Jared, respectfully, shut the fuck up. I'm working.
我不想喝自己的尿
I don't wanna drink my pee.
这是什么味
What's that smell?
我准备做出最终决定
Which I weighed in making my final decision.
这是深思熟虑后的结果
A decision I do not take lightly.
现在 考虑到
Now, in concerning...
亨德里克斯先生 你在用手♥机♥吗
Mr. Hendricks, are you on your phone?
没有
No.
这上面写着 瞄准火源
It says, "Aim at the base of the fire."
火源是服务器
That's the servers.
如果喷到服务器
If you hit those servers,
你就毁了在线直播 贾里德
you kill our livestream, Jared.
好吧 我不知道该怎么做
Right, I don't know what to do.
298000位观众
298,000!
我们应该做个口头斯沃特分♥析♥吗
Should we do verbal SWOT analysis?
-299000 -我们的支票着了
- 299,000! - Our check is burning.
他在喝自己的尿 他在喝尿
He's drinking his own urine. He's drinking his piss.
在线观看人数超过30万了
We're up over 300,000 viewers!
有人吗 我在下面
Hello? I'm down here!
-你好 -等等 那家伙他妈是谁
- Hello? - Wait, who the fuck is that guy?
等等 他们在救他
Wait, wait. They're rescuing him.
你们怎么花了那么久
Why did it take you so long?
信♥号♥♥丢失
等等 他把摄像头关了
Wait. He shut it off.
29万 27万 大家都退出了
290, 270... Everyone's leaving.
结束了
It's over.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
我们成功了 我们他妈做到了
We did it. We fucking did it.
我们全程一直在线 真棒
We stayed online till the end. Look at that.
我♥操♥ 是啊
Fuck, yeah.
不知道理查德看没看到
I wonder if Richard got to see that.
所以我别无选择 只能做出这一判决
Which is why I had no recourse but to rule that,
由于亨德里克斯先生本人已承认
since Mr. Hendricks, by his own admission,
使用了'互利'的设备开♥发♥'魔笛手'
used Hooli equipment to facilitate the development of Pied Piper,
那么根据《加利佛尼亚州劳动法》
then pursuant to California Labor Code,
承认'互利'对'魔笛手'知识产权的所有权
Hooli has a right to ownership of Pied Piper's underlying IP.
恭喜
Congrats.
恭喜
Congratulations.
-做得很好 -恭喜
- Very well done. - Congratulations.
理查德 我很抱歉
Richard, I'm sorry.
真心的
I really am.
我改主意了 删掉 全部删掉
我们现在有78位观众
We're now at 78 viewers,
信♥号♥♥丢失
这还是挺高的 毕竟谁会盯着空白屏幕看
which still seems high. Like, who's watching a blank screen?
我们从未失败过 各位
We never went down, gents.
多亏了安东我们才能成功
Anton really carried us.
我改主意了 删掉 全部删掉
首先 这名字还是很奇怪
One, still a weird name,
我们败诉了 这是我的公♥司♥ 马上全删掉
其次 证明了我们软件堆栈的价值
and two, this was a win for our software stack.
你的软件连跪舔我的蛋蛋都不配
Your software can choke on my fat fucking balls.
各位
Guys...
理查德刚给我发了短♥信♥
Richard just texted me.
他说删掉软件
He says delete it.
-什么 -他说都删掉
- What? - He says,
我们败诉了 这是我的公♥司♥ 马上全删掉
"We just lost. It's my company. Delete it all. Now."
操♥他♥妈♥的
Motherfucker.
'魔笛手' 你承认了所有这些细节指控
Now, Pied Piper, you conceded on all of these minor counts.
因此 在'违约雇佣'这一点上
Accordingly, on the count of wrongful solicitation,
理查德·亨德里克斯
I find Richard Hendricks did indeed
在雇佣一名'互利'员工唐纳德·邓恩
breach his contract with Hooli
又称贾里德 或者另贾 的时候
when he hired away a Hooli employee, one Donald Dunn,
明显违背了与'互利'的合同
AKA Jared, AKA O.J., apparently.
可事情也因此变得有趣
But this is where things get interesting.
贝尔森先生 合同中有一条款
Mr. Belson, there is language in this contract
已被加利福尼亚最高法♥院♥判为缺乏法律效应
that the California Supreme Court has deemed unlawful.
即禁止邓恩先生寻找别的工作机会
Preventing Mr. Dunn from seeking employment elsewhere
违犯了他的权利
is a violation of his rights.
你意识到这一点了吗
Are you aware of this?
我当时没有 但如果能避免更多麻烦
I was not, but I'm willing to drop that count altogether
我愿意放弃该项指控
if it makes things easier.
事情是这样的
Well, here's the thing.
在亨德里克斯先生的雇佣合同里的
This clause was unlawful when you included it
同一条款是没有法律效应的
in Mr. Hendricks' employment agreement.
对 正如我所说 我愿意放弃起诉这一点
Right. As I said, I'm willing to just move past this.
再说一次 我不认为你听明白了
See, again, I don't think you understand.
如果亨德里克斯先生没有雇佣邓恩先生
If Mr. Hendricks hadn't hired Mr. Dunn,
或者你没有追究过这一雇佣关系
or you hadn't pursued him for that hire,
我不确定自己是否会注意到这一违法行为
I'm not sure I would've noticed the violation.
但你追究了 所以我注意到了
But you did, so I did.
这是怎么回事
What's happening?
声张正义 宝贝
Justice, baby.
我发现
And what I find is,
这一合同没有法律效应
this is an unenforceable contract.
它完全无效
It is null and void.
所以 事实上亨德里克斯先生
So, effectively, Mr. Hendricks never had
从未与'互利'存在真正的雇佣关系
a valid employment agreement with Hooli.
因此 '互利'对于'魔笛手'的知识产权
As a result, Hooli has no claim to ownership
不存在所有权
of Pied Piper's underlying IP.
这就是我的裁决
That is my ruling
根据你们的仲裁协议
and per your arbitration agreement,
该结果为最终结果并对双方均有约束力
it is binding and final.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表