剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
我告诉你 就因为四分之一的果酱刮不出来
You know, half the yogurt's gonna go unused
一半的酸奶就全白费了
because one quarter of the jam can't come out.
多谢您接待 您家真漂亮
Thank you for hosting. You have a lovely home.
-当然漂亮 -我喜欢那幅画
- Yeah, I do. - I like this painting.
-画的精♥子♥吗 -不 是三个逗号♥
- Is it sperm? - No, three commas.
你知道什么东西有三个逗号♥吗 理查德
Know what has three commas in it, Richard?
一个包含两个同位短语的句子吗
Uh, a sentence with two appositive phrases in it?
不是 是十亿美元
No, a billion dollars.
[写作$1,000,000,000]
没错 我身价就超十亿美元
Yeah, I'm in the three-comma club.
我告诉你 你好好干
You know, you play your cards right,
没准也能加入十亿富豪天团
you could be in the three-comma club, too.
也许不能 不过也可以 不过不太可能
But probably not. But you could be. Probably not.
她来了 这位是今晚的第五位董事
There she is. Say hello to tonight's fifth board member,
-我女友娜斯佳 -幸会
- my girlfriend Nastia. - Charmed.
你是犹太人
You are Jew.
其实是新教圣公会教♥徒♥
Episcopalian, actually.
犹太人 会做生意
Jew-- good at business.
我宝贝儿对犹太人有点看法
My baby's got some ideas about Jews,
有些是好的 有些不好
some good, some bad.
老爸
Dad?
你好啊 小子
Oh, hey there, buddy.
你好 这是谁 也是董事会成员吗
Hello. Who's this? Another board member?
阿斯彭 该上♥床♥睡觉了
Aspen, it's time for bed.
我不想睡嘛
I don't want to go to bed.
抱歉了小子 我说了不算啊
I'm sorry, buddy. It's not up to me.
乖乖睡觉去 阿斯彭
I need you to cooperate, Aspen.
十 九 八
Ten, nine, eight,
-七 六 五 -好吧
- seven, six, five... - Fine.
-四 三 好孩子 -什么玩意这是
- ...four, three-- Good boy. - What the hell is that?
是我买♥♥的一家公♥司♥ 我称之为"女士"
Company I'm funding. We call it the Lady.
我按按钮 女士就告诉阿斯彭
I press a button, and the lady tells Aspen
什么时候该睡觉
when it's time for bed,
什么时候该洗澡
time to take a bath,
什么时候他那死老娘来接他
when his fucking mother's here to pick him up.
我唱红脸 她来唱白脸
I get to be his friend and she's the bad guy.
不会破坏父子感情 非常超前的技术
Undisrupted fatherhood. It's visionary technology.
好了 该开董事会了 婊砸们
Okay, come on. Board meeting, bitches.
阿斯彭 别忘了吃药
Aspen, remember to take your medication.
别忘了 罗斯只有两票
Just remember, Russ only has two board seats,
只要我们相互支持 就能操纵所有投票
so as long as we vote together, we can carry every vote.
我知道董事会是怎么开的
Yeah, I'm familiar with the rules of a board meeting.
好 先是409A估值和职工持股计划书
Okay, so 409A valuation report and new ESOPs.
各位同意吗
Is there a motion to approve?
很好 一致通过
Great, it's unanimous. Approved.
还需要确认下
Now we need to clear the equity packages
给几位未来雇员的股权
we're offering to a couple prospective hires,
卡尔拉·沃尔顿和贾里德·帕塔基恩
Carla Walton and Jared Patakian.
他妈的半机械人
Fucking cyborg.
帕塔基恩是位出色的工程师
Patakian is actually a solid engineer.
不雇他就太蠢了
We'd be foolish not to hire him.
他很出色 同意的请举手
He's really good. So all in favour?
听起来不错
Sounds like a good pick-up.
四比一通过
Okay, four to one approved.
好了 还有别的什么事吗
All right, uh, is there anything else we need to cover?
有 我觉得我们得商量
Yeah, I think we need to talk about
来点猛料
getting some shwaaaag.
什么
What?
-猛料 -萌料
- Shwaaag! - "Sha-wagga"?
猛料啊
Shwag!
那是什么
What is it?
-猛料 -猛料
- Swag. - Swag?
-猛料 -什么
- Swag! - What is it?
-猛料 -我不知道你在
- Swag. - I actually don't know--
我觉得我们
I think we need to build
户外营销上得趁热打铁
on the success of our outdoor media campaign.
'魔笛手'鼠标垫啦 魔方啦
I'm talking Pied Piper mouse pads, puzzle cubes,
天线球啦 只要三万块
fuckin' antenna balls. Come on, I'm talking 30 grand.
简直白给 同意的举手
That's like a hand of blackjack. All in favor?
先是公告牌 现在又搞这些吗
I mean, first billboards, now this?
现在的资金可能都撑不到一月份
I mean, as it is, we're barely going to make it to January.
抱歉
Sorry.
搞什么
What?
我觉得这主意不错
I think it's a really solid idea.
不做就太蠢了
I think we'd be foolish not to do it.
酷 三对二通过 猛
Cool. So three-to-two in favor-- swag!
回头给你们引荐我的营销公♥司♥
Set you guys up with my marketing company.
给你们个超低价
We'll give you a killer rate.
问题 有人想喝玛格丽塔吗
Question-- who likes margaritas?
回答 谁不想
Answer-- everybody!
宝贝 去后面树上摘几个青柠
Babe, go out back, grab some limes from the tree, all right?
谁爱猛料 这家伙爱
Who likes swag? This guy, this guy.
装备好行头开走咯
We gonna get our swag on!
你这是干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你刚害我们损失了三万块钱
You just cost us $30,000.
我们不是要统一战线吗
I thought we agreed to present a unified front here.
如果理查德要统一战线
Well, if Richard wants a unified front,
他就该努力联合大家
then maybe Richard should do a better job at unifying it.
你怎么这么混♥蛋♥
Why are you such a dick?
你怎么不懂得
Why are you unable to listen
虚心听取专家的意见
to people who know what they're talking about?
说到墨西哥 我明天要去卡布
Speaking of Mexico, I'm supposed to go to Cabo tomorrow,
之前不小心上当买♥♥了两张票
but I got roped into buying these two tickets
明晚什么保护红杉树林的活动
to the Muir Woods preservation thing tomorrow night.
Napster创始人 Facebook股东之一
肖恩·帕克的慈善会吗 大活动啊
Sean Parker's charity? That's a big event.
会有不少三逗号♥俱乐部的人出席吧
Gonna be a lot of members of the three-comma club there. Am I right?
都是一帮傻♥逼♥ 有人要票吗
Total asshole parade. Anyone want these stupid things?
我要
Yeah, I'm down.
理查德 我不带你
Uh, and Richard, no, you can't come.
-但莫妮卡嘛 -不去
- But Monica… - No.
宝贝 我要青柠 青柠
Okay. Babe, I said limes-- limes.
她还真♥他♥妈♥蠢
She's honestly so fucking stupid.
她都听不懂我在说啥
She doesn't even know what I'm saying right now.
办公区域还没划分好
And until we get real office space,
就先把你安排在这里吧
I guess we could just put you right here.
让帕塔基恩坐这边
And we could put Patakian here.
希望你不介意挨着半机械人
I hope you don't mind sitting next to a cyborg.
他不会一直放屁 一股洋葱味吧
Does he fart a lot and smell like onions?
码农你还想怎样
Well, he is a coder.
我挺想说 为这点破工资不值得
Well, I'd say I'm not getting paid enough to deal with this crap,
但还挺值得的
but I so am, so...
如果你们没意见
You know, if it's cool,
我从车里搬点东西出来放这
I'm going to get some stuff out of my car to dump here.
我周一才上班
I know I don't start till Monday,
但我想把车清干净
but I want to get it cleaned out
-好换新车 -你要买♥♥新车吗
- before I trade it in. - You're getting a new car?
是 奔驰混合动力车
Yeah, yeah. Mercedes hybrid.
-挺赞的 -听起来挺贵的
- It's pretty dope. - That sounds expensive.
-各位 -确实
- Guys? - It is.
理查德有很重要的事要说
Uh, Richard has something very important to tell you.
没错 贾里德跟我说
Yes. So, Jared has informed me
作为首席执行官
that as CEO,
我得有能力回答一切关于
I need to be able to answer any questions that you might have
魔笛手的
about Pied Piper's
骚扰条例还有工作环境规范的问题
harassment policy and workplace code of conduct.
显然 我们这样规模的公♥司♥都必须有
Apparently, every company our size has to have one of those.
也就是 如果觉得工作环境有任何问题
Essentially, if you find the workplace hostile in any way,
都有权提交书面意见
you can submit a written complaint.
意见完全是匿名的
It will be completely anonymous.
也就是 不要说或做冒犯别人的事
Essentially, don't do or say anything that might offend anyone.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表