剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
All right, I got the crimper and some heat shrink.
-很好 -等等 她能帮忙我却不行
- Great. - Wait, she can help but not me?
说的没错
That's right.
我能一起弄吗 拜托了
Can I help? Please?
不行
Mmm, no.
我说过...理查德 你得让我帮他
I said-- Richard, you have to let me help him.
迪尼希 反正你是
Dinesh, you have to hack away
第一个在新系统上编程的人
on the front end of the build anyway.
-不如你就... -有人吗
- So why don't you-- - Excuse me?
-有人吗 -气死我了
- Excuse me? - Oh, this is bullshit.
-诺亚 -我以为你们要搬走
- Oh, hey, Noah. - I thought you guys were moving out?
但看起来你们又搬回来了
But it looks like you're moving back in.
是啊 情况有点复杂 但是...
Well, yeah, it's a little complicated, but...
你们在里面干什么呢
What are you guys doing in there?
你们在搭建什么电脑吗
What, you building some kind of computer?
其实是服务器和数据中心
Well, more of a server/data center.
其实还挺有意思的
It's actually pretty interesting,
如果你喜欢这类东西的话
if you're into that sort of stuff.
喂
Hello?
马上闭嘴
Stop talking immediately!
进屋来 别看我 别看我
Come inside. Don't look at me. Don't look at me!
别看我
Don't look at me.
就跟他说你拉裤子了而且膝盖不好
Just tell him that you shit your pants and have weak knees.
你那是在干什么
What were you doing out there?
你为什么要跟他说话
Why were you talking to that person?
因为他住隔壁 我只是想搞好邻里关系
'Cause he lives next door. I was just being neighborly.
邻里关系 首先 这种词根本不存在
Neighborly? First of all, that's not a word.
第二 永远不要跟邻居说话
Second of all, you don't talk to the neighbors, ever.
其实 跟谁都不能说
In fact, don't talk to anybody.
我们在干什么不关任何人的事
It's no one's business what we do here.
为什么会有人关心这里发生了什么
Why would anyone care what goes on in here?
因为很明显这里并未划归为办公区
'Cause we're not zoned for business, obviously.
什么叫没划成办公区
What-- what do you mean we're not zoned for business?
我刚把整个公♥司♥都搬来了
I just moved my entire business here!
你只要什么都别说就没事
You just keep your mouth shut and everything will be fine.
你知道我们这样是犯法的
You talked me into staying here even though you knew
还劝我留在这里
we were breaking the law?
抱歉 埃利希 但我很生气
I'm sorry, Erlich, but I'm pissed.
-你生我的气 -是的
- You're pissed at me? - Yeah.
我才应该生你的气
I should be pissed at you.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为我送了你离别礼物
Because when one is given a parting gift
而你没走 你不应该还给我吗
and one never parts, shouldn't one return the said gift?
这不是基本的社交礼仪吗
Isn't that what decorum would dictate?
你是因为和服生气啊
Oh, this is about the kimono?
好 我现在就还给你 乐意至极
Okay, I will give it back to you right now, gladly.
现在我真的生气了
Now I'm really pissed.
因为如果你真的很珍惜这份厚礼
Because if one appreciated a gift of such magnitude,
应该在还给我前 努力争取
then one would put up more of a fight
把它留下 不是吗
before returning it, wouldn't one?
好吧
Okay.
邻居如果向
A complaint from the neighbor
规划和社区环境部投诉
to the department of Planning and Community Environment
会引来检查 进而可能收到法♥院♥传票
triggers an inspection, which can lead to a citation,
罚款 甚至扣押或没收我们的设备
fines, or even the seizure and impounding of our equipment.
那位邻居先生有能力毁了我们
That gentleman next door has the power to ruin us.
天啊
Jesus.
理查德 我能建议你少喝点红牛吗
Richard, can I suggest you take it easy on the red bulls?
它是利尿的 鉴于你的情况...
It's a diuretic, and given your issue...
我的情况
My issue?
上帝啊 只是盗汗 贾里德
Oh, god. It's night sweats, Jared.
不管我们决定怎么叫它
Yes, well, regardless of what we've decided on calling it,
狂灌咖♥啡♥因♥和糖对你都没有好处
pounding caffeine and sugar is not exactly going to help.
你知道什么会有用吗 凯格尔运动
But you know what might? Kegels.
什么
What?
凯格尔运动是一种
Kegels are a form of exercise
用于增强盆底肌的练习
that strengthen the pelvic floor.
常被妇女用于产后复健
Yes, it's most commonly used by women to recover control
来紧缩阴♥道♥肌肉
of their vaginal muscles after childbirth,
它真的很有用
But it can really help,
对于"盗汗"来说
you know, "Night sweats."
我们不要再聊这个话题了
Okay, we're not going to talk about this anymore.
我现在就在做
I'm doing it right now.
收紧 放松 收紧...
Clench, unclench, clench...
停下
Stop.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
停下 关掉音乐
Stop it, hey. Turn the music down.
快点 关掉它 还有邻居呢
Turn it-- turn it off. We have neighbors.
你们在逗我吧 吉尔弗约尔
Are you kidding me? Look, Gilfoyle,
你说你会搭建好所有的服务器并让它们运行
you said that you would have all the servers up and running.
我们已经比预期晚了一周了
And we're already a week behind.
你不该忙于这个工作吗 而不是
Don't you think you should be doing that instead of,
在工作时嗑药
you know, getting high on the job?
我没有在工作时嗑药
I'm not getting high on the job.
我是在家里嗑药
I'm getting high at home.
我住在这 还记得吧
I live here, remember?
是的 好吧 好吧
Right, okay, fair enough. Fair enough.
但是卡尔拉不住这里 这些人也是
But Carla doesn't. These guys don't.
我请他们来我家做客
I'm having them over as guests, at my home.
如果你没意见的话 理查德
If that's okay with you, Richard.
这是你家
This is your home.
-是的 -你住在工作的地方
- Yes. - You live in the workplace.
但你也算是在家工作
But you also work from home.
你一定觉得很混乱
That must be really confusing for you.
是的 实际上 是这样
Yes, as a matter of fact, it is.
这有点...
That's kind of the--
你们觉得黑吗
Does it look dark to you guys?
伙计们
Oh, hey, guys.
伙计 怎么回事
Dude, what the fuck?
停电了
The power's out.
好吧 我想配置好一个GPU
Okay, fine, I wanted to set up one GPU,
就一个 所以我打开电源
just one, and so I turned the power on
然后整个系统都启动了 再然后
and the whole system lit up. And--
当然启动了 你个傻♥逼♥
Yeah, it did, you dick.
因为我为了省钱在偷♥电♥
'Cause I bypassed the meter to save money
在没装好不间断电源时就接入了电网
and went directly to the feed without the UPS ready.
刚才的电涌一下就把整个系统弄瘫了
That surge just fragged the whole fucking system.
见鬼
Holy shit.
你们到底搞什么
What the hell did you guys do?
整片街区都断电了
The power in the whole block is down.
好极了
Great.
搞什么鬼
What the--
天 看看谁来了
Oh, god, look who it is.
我们得谈谈 各位
We need to talk, guys.
等一下
Hold on a sec.
别 你想说什么 就在那说吧
No, whatever you're going to say, just say it from there.
我们听得到
We can hear you.
如果这里没停这么多辆车
If you didn't have so many cars parked here,
我就能直接过去了
maybe I could get through.
他真打算绕进来吗
He's really going to go all the way around?
-要绕很远啊 -等着啊
- That's a long ways. - Hold on.
神呐 省点电吧 我的天
Jesus christ! Save some battery, for Christ's sake!
-马上就到 -喊着说不就好了吗
- Just a sec. - Just yell it!
没关系 诺亚 我们懂 你在那说就好
It's okay, Noah, we get it. You can say it from there.
你准备找市监察员举报我们 对吗
You're gonna report us to the city inspector, right?
我的天
Jesus!
知道吗
Guess what?
我准备向市监察员举报你们
I'm reporting you to the city inspector.
好吧
Right.
区域规划很明确
Zoning codes are very clear.
这片街区是给住家和宠物的
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表