剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
Is this a kimono?
-试试看 -多谢你 埃利希
- Well, try it on. - Uh, thank you, Erlich.
それは名誉でした
Sore wa meiyodeshita.
根据谷歌♥翻译
According to google translate,
这句话的意思是 "我很荣幸"
that means, "It has been an honor."
荣幸 荣幸
Yeah, all right.
多谢 多谢
Thank you. Thanks.
我还得打包东西 可不能把衣服刮坏了
I'm still packing up, so I don't want to damage it.
慢着 传统上和服要卷好
Eh, eh, traditionally it's rolled.
好吧
Okay.
维基上说的
Wikipedia.
谢谢 埃利希
Thanks, Erlich.
我以后再送你点东西
I'll get you something later.
少年 你已经给了我一个礼物
Little Kohai, you've already given me a gift.
我叫诺亚 住隔壁
Noah from next door.
我叫理查德
Richard.
要搬走吗
Moving out?
是的 其中几个人要搬走
Uh, yeah, some of us are, sort of.
我也不想骗你说看到你搬走我很难受
Well, I'd be lying to say I was sad to see you go.
-好吧 -不是针对你的
- Okay. - Nothing personal.
你看起来是个好人
You seem like nice guys,
只是出租♥房♥♥太多会影响社区形象
just houses full of renters aren't great for property values.
是啊 你说的有道理
Yeah, that makes sense.
这片大多是住家
This neighborhood is mostly families.
好吧 我们正要搬走
Okay. Well, we're moving out, so...
养宠物的人 你懂吗
People with pets, you know?
-祝你好运 -你也是
- Well, good luck. - You too.
-什么 -你也是
- What? - You, too.
-理查德 -你好 贾里德
- Hey, Richard? - Oh, hey, Jared.
理查德 那家准备租给我们
Richard, the hosting company
服务器的公♥司♥
that was going to be renting us
刚刚撤销了他们的报价
server space just dropped their bid.
好吧
Okay, well,
那就从别家租吧
let's just get servers from some other provider.
我刚联♥系♥了五家网络服务公♥司♥
Well, I just contacted five other web services companies,
他们都拒绝了
and they're all denying us.
我觉得我知道是怎么回事
I think I know what might be happening here.
所有公♥司♥
All of them--
'货架空间' '软层' '亚马逊'
Rackspace, Softlayer, Amazon.
他们不想失去'互利'这个客户
I mean, they can't afford to lose Hooli's business.
所以盖文·贝尔森只要
So Gavin Belson can just
打个电♥话♥ 我们就变成
pick up the phone and make us radioactive
所有网络服务商的噩梦吗
to every single web-hosting service?
这些人就是这样做生意的
It's how these guys operate.
当比尔·盖茨在拉奈岛[夏威夷]结婚时
I mean, when Bill Gates got married on Lanai,
他租下了夏威夷群岛的所有直升机
he rented every helicopter on the Hawaiian islands
就为了让狗仔队无法拍到照片
so that paparazzi couldn't use them to fly over.
对那件事而言是有益的
Although in that case, it was a positive,
因为你现在就能任意想象那场婚礼了
because now you can imagine that wedding however you want.
-什么 -贾里德
- What? - Jared?
我们整个平台都是基于网络搭建的
Our entire platform is web-based.
我们需要服务器
We need servers for that.
现在我们该他妈怎么办
What the fuck are we going to do?
我知道我们该他妈怎么办了
I know what the fuck we're going to do.
但你们肯定不喜欢我的方法
But you're not going to like it.
我们自己搭建服务器
We build our own servers.
吉尔弗约尔 服务器基本等同于基础设施
Gilfoyle, servers are essentially a utility.
我是说 你不会为了喝水就去挖井
I mean, you wouldn't dig a well for water
或者为了电造一个发电机
or build a generator for power.
我认为我们应该挖个属于自己的井
I think we should dig our own well
也应该造自己的发电机
and build our own generator.
我还认为我们应该在一个防爆破地窖中
I also think we should store a year's worth of food
储存一年量的食物和枪♥支♥弹♥药♥
and ammunition in a blast cellar.
但我们没有
But we don't.
所以祝你们遇到大灾变的时候有个好运气
So good luck when the shit hits the fan.
听着 理查德 我们的工作在于准确度
Look, Richard, we're about precision,
在于在堆栈空间中节省
about shaving yocto seconds off latency
10的24次方分之一秒的速度
at every layer in the stack.
如果我们租用公共云服务器
If we rent from a public cloud,
我们就是在使用一些骨子里就很普通
we're using servers that are by definition
以及不稳定的服务器
generic and unpredictable.
是的 但是我们的时间已经很紧了
Yeah, but we're already up against a serious deadline.
我是说 搭建自己的服务器
I mean, how long is building our own servers
又要拖延我们多久
going to set us back?
如果我拼了老命的话
If I busted my ass?
我可以在一周之内完成
I could stand them up inside a week
就在这栋房♥子里
right here in the house.
听着 理查德 事实上
Look, richard, truth is,
这是一件很好的事
this is a huge positive.
我曾在我的旧比特币矿机上运行我们的平台
I tried running the platform on my old bitcoin rig
每秒浮点运算次数是五千二百兆
at 5200 GFLOPS,
如果在GPU而不是CPU上运行你的程序
your algorithm flies 800 times faster
速度还能再提八百倍
on GPUs compared to normal CPUs.
没有任何运营商能提供
No host could match the config
我在这屋里架设的配置
that I built here in the house.
而且我们好像也别无选择
Oh, and also, we don't seem to have a choice.
可那要花很多钱
But that would cost a ton.
我们没有那么多闲钱
And we don't have that kind of money just lying around.
看来我们确实有
It seems as though we do
这么多的闲钱
have that kind of money just lying around.
可那是用来租办公室的
But that's for the office space.
-是吗 -不不 不行
- Was it? - No, no, no, no!
贾里德 我们已经签了合同
Jared, we already signed the lease.
已经太晚了对吧 我们不能毁约
It's too late, right? We can't break the lease.
我们还没给他们寄支票
I mean, we haven't given them the check yet.
-那就这么定了 -我可以现在去寄
- Here it is. - I could go mail it right now.
以现在的市场需求 他们可能
In this market, they could probably
一天之内就能找到别的租客
find another tenant in a day.
我觉得应该没问题
I doubt there would be an issue.
操 理查德 求你了
Fuck! Richard, please?
服务器或办公室 理查德
It's servers or offices, Richard.
我们只能选一
We can't afford both.
该死 我不知道该怎么办
Damn it, I don't know what to do.
那真是算你们走运
Well, then it's a good thing--
算你们走运我在这里 对吧
It's a good thing that I'm here, isn't it?
我虽然很不想附和吉尔弗约尔
As much as I hate to agree with Gilfoyle,
但他说的没错 你们别无选择
he's right-- you have but one option.
留下来 自己架设服务器
Stay here and build the servers.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为我已经雇了卡尔拉 还有另五个程序员
Because I've got Carla and five other coders
过几周就要来上班
starting over the next few weeks.
到时候这里会有点人满为患
Well, it's going to get a little cozy in here,
不过为了你我会尽量容忍♥的
but I'll endure for your sake.
那你其他的被孵人该怎么办
What about all your other "Incubees"?
我上周听了不少有意思的点子
I've heard quite a few exciting pitches over the last week,
但是为了你们这个平庸的项目
but I'll be forced to forgo those opportunities
我不得不放弃了这些机会
because of your mediocrity.
理查德 我邀请你住进我的孵化器
You see, Richard, when I invited you into my incubator,
我承诺帮你们成长到足以应对外面的世界
I promised to get you ready for the outside world.
但我没做到 我不想把你们扔出去
But I failed to do that. I wouldn't trust you out there
在这个现实的世界里遭受伤害
in the real world as far as I could throw you.
坦白讲 我其实能把你们
And to be honest, I could probably throw you
扔出我的前院
all the way across the front yard.
好吧 可我不想待在这里
Okay, but I don't want to stay here.
我也不想你留下 理查德
I don't want you to either, Richard.
所以我们达成一致了
So it's agreed.
欢迎回家 伙计们
Welcome home, fellas.
我们要抽点大♥麻♥庆祝一下吗
Should we smoke some pot to celebrate?
盖文 多谢你能来
Gavin, thank you for coming.
我确信只要你看到
I am certain that once you
达头蒂先生目前的项目
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表