剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
谢谢各位
Thank you, everyone.
怎么他妈回事 我们居然输了
What the fuck just happened? We lost?
你♥他♥妈♥的逗我玩呢吧
You gotta be fucking kidding me!
我们赢了
We won.
我们赢了 对吧 '魔笛手'是我们的了
We won, right? I mean, Pied Piper is ours?
理查德 不久之前 救援人员
Richard, not long ago, emergency workers
把我从我那辆
pulled me out of the
已经起火的水星大侯爵里拖了出来
flaming wreckage of my Mercury Grand Marquis.
好吧
All right.
今天 是你把我从我的人生危机中拖了出来
Today, you pulled me out of the flaming wreckage of my life,
而这次的危机远超上次
and those flames burn far hotter.
为此 我感谢你
For that, I thank you.
不客气
Yeah, you're welcome.
我曾经用酒精浸透卫生棉
I used to take a tampon, soak it in grain alcohol,
塞进我的直肠 那样我很爽 理查德
and stick it up into my rectum. That got me high, Richard,
但远不及你这次给我的毒品爽
but not half as high as the drug you just gave me.
你知道是什么毒品吗
You know what that drug's called?
不知道
No.
第二春
A second chance.
说得好
Right on.
谢谢你 干得好
Well, thank you. You did great.
干得漂亮
Great job.
我还以为我们输定了
Wow! I mean, I totally thought we were gonna lose that.
其实我都让大家...
I actually told the guys to...
老天爷啊
Oh my God.
好了 我刚写了数据清除补丁
All right, I just wrote a mod of DBAN.
只要运行它 就会清除整个代码库
As soon as we run it, it will delete the entire code repository.
'魔笛手'就会彻底消失了
Pied Piper will literally vanish.
等等 什么 不是吧
Wait, what? What?
电量不足
不 不 操
No. No, no, no. Fuck!
我们确定要这么干吗
Are we sure we have to do this?
你也看了短♥信♥ 贾里德
You read the text, Jared.
要是情况有变 理查德早就来电♥话♥了
If anything had changed, Richard would have called by now. Right?
你只需要按下那个按键
So all you have to do is press that button,
整个平台就删除了
and the entire platform's obliterated.
没人能恢复
And no one will ever be able to recover it.
没错 一按回到解放前
Yep, one click and poof.
"毁灭事物的能力
"The power to destroy a thing
源自对其的完全掌控"
is the absolute control over it."
弗兰克·赫伯特 《沙丘》
Frank Herbert, "Dune."
好了 下手吧
All right then. Here we go.
三 二 一
Three, two, one...
等等
Wait, wait.
在我们把'魔笛手'毁了之前
Shouldn't we drink one last toast to Pied Piper
不该最后敬它一杯吗
before we burn it to the fucking ground?
好吧 只要别扯上帝而且有酒就行
All right. As long as God isn't involved and there's beer.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
但如果我们要宣称是在判决前删的
But if we're claiming this happened before the ruling,
就得速战速决
we should do it quickly.
见鬼 你好 我需要用一下你们的电♥话♥
Damn. Hey, I need to use your phone.
对不起 只有顾客可以用
Sorry, I can only allow that for customers.
我就用了
I'm just gonna use it.
操
Shit.
我不记得他们的号♥码 都存在手♥机♥里
I don't know any of their numbers. They're all on my phone.
见鬼 操
Goddammit. Fuck.
我要借用你的电♥话♥给朋友发邮件
I need to use your phone to email my friend
让他别删'魔笛手'
so he doesn't delete Pied Piper.
拜托了
Please.
公车 也行
Bus? Okay.
敬'魔笛手'
To Pied Piper.
等等 这是麦啤吗
Wait, is this a wheat beer?
不加柠檬我喝不了
I can't drink this without a lemon.
诺亚有棵柠檬树 最后再恶心他一次
Noah's got a lemon tree. Fuck him over one last time?
好吧 但偷完我们就删东西
Okay, but then we're-- then we're gonna do it.
没错
Yeah.
十分感谢你借我手♥机♥
Thank you so much for letting me use your phone.
我发誓就发一封邮件
Just one e-mail and I'm done, I swear.
只要你别在我的车上拉屎 尿尿或呕吐
As long as you don't shit, piss, or puke on my bus,
其他都随你
it's all good.
好的
Okay.
邮件是用你的账户发的 但愿不会太奇怪
I hope it's not weird that the email's coming from your account.
垃圾邮件+1
我都不知道柠檬树有刺
I did not know lemon trees had thorns.
等等
Wait.
这个上面黑了一块
This one has like a bruise on it.
没回复 毫无消息
No response. Nothing.
操
Fuck.
谢谢
Hey, thanks.
别摘那个烂的 上面有个好的
Don't get that shitty one. Get that nice one up there.
是啊 我觉得是貂把下面的一些咬坏了
Yeah, I think the ferrets have nibbled some of the lower ones.
好吧 我不可能在这个距离
Okay, there's no way I could have squirted this lemon
故意把柠檬汁挤到你眼睛里
in your eye on purpose from this distance.
我又不是柠檬狙击手
I'm not a fucking lemon sniper.
你更像柠檬人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥
You'd be more of a lemon suicide bomber.
-伙计们 开门 -是理查德
- Guys. Guys! - It's Richard.
他为什么要敲门 他有钥匙啊
Why is he knocking? He has my keys.
我们需要在他进门前把东西删掉
We need to delete it before he comes in.
让我进去
Let me in!
理查德 理查德
Richard. Richard.
别删
Don't delete it.
别删
Don't delete it.
你删了吗
Did you delete it?
啊哦
Oops.
啊哦
Oops?
那是什么意思 啊哦
What does that mean? Oops?
你说删掉
You said "Delete."
妈的
Fuck.
等等
Oh, wait.
-等一下 -什么
- Hold on. - What?
吉尔弗约尔 到底什么情况
Gilfoyle, what's happening? What?
好奇怪 内核错误 系统刚刚崩溃了
That's weird. Kernel panic. The whole system just crashed.
那到底是什么意思
So, what does that mean?
你到底把'魔笛手'删了没有
Did you delete Pied Piper or not?
没有
Nope.
绝对没有
We definitely did not.
多亏了迪尼希的烂代码
All thanks to Dinesh's garbage code.
你写的用于删除系统的程序罢♥工♥了
The software you wrote to delete our software just shit the bed.
一点也不意外
No surprise.
不 我的软件没问题
No, my software's fine.
是因为它运行在你的烂硬件上
It's 'cause it's running on your shit hardware.
我的硬件运行别的程序都没事
My hardware handled everything else just fine...
-但它着火了 -在你的烂软件
- It caught fucking fire! - ...until your shit software
像病毒一样扩散把它弄瘫痪了
spread like a virus and killed it.
-重启一下 -我会重启的
- Restart it. - Oh, I will restart it.
别 别重启 别重启
No, don't restart it. Don't restart it.
我们赢了
We won.
我们赢了
We won?
-我们赢了 -是 我们打败了盖文·贝尔森
- We won? - Yeah, we beat Gavin Belson,
赢了
and we won.
天哪
Holy shit.
我们赢了
We won.
这里到底发生了什么
What the fuck happened here?
魔法
Magic.
吉尔弗约尔的烂硬件着火了
Gilfoyle's shit hardware caught fire.
不对 因为你的破软件把它拖慢了
No, 'cause your shit software was slowing it down.
然后埃利希编程了 我都激动了
And then Erlich coded and it gave me chills.
吉尔弗约尔把墙凿了个洞 你看
Gilfoyle made a hole in the wall. Look!
-是的 -吓死人了
- I did. - It was frightening.
你听说了吗 他刚输了'魔笛手'的官司
You hear he just lost the Pied Piper suit?
那不算什么
That's nothing. They're
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表