剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
There is no next time. Okay?
我们紧赶慢赶制♥作♥平台准备参加消费电子展
We are racing to get our platform ready for CES.
而我们把做平台的时间挪出来
And we took time away from doing that
做这个 是为了公♥关♥价值
to do this so we could get PR value.
没人看到我们的公♥司♥商标 就毫无公♥关♥价值
If no one sees the logo, then there's no PR value at all.
抱歉 不过你懂的
Oh, man. I'm sorry. But you get it.
不 我不懂
No, I don't get it.
你一定要在界面内放上我们的商标
Okay, look, you have to put our logo in the viewer.
就这样 没商量的余地
That's it. Period.
实际上 我什么都不用做
Actually, I don't have to do a damn thing.
-不 你要做 -我不用做
- Yeah, you do. - No, I don't.
好 那我也不干了
Okay, then neither do I.
理查德 别和你兄弟"酷爱"
Richard, don't be an asshole
一样招人嫌 好吗
like your buddy Kool-Aid. Okay?
好好把事情做完就行
Just finish the build, okay?
你知道吗 双A
You know what, Double-A?
埃利希说得对
Erlich was right.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You are an asshole.
实际上 你就是个双屁♥眼♥
In fact, you're a double-asshole!
你说我什么
What did you call me?
我说你双屁♥眼♥
I... I called you a double-assle.
因为你很混♥蛋♥
'Cause, you know, you're being an asshole.
双A 双屁♥眼♥
Double-A, double-asshole. You know?
你有两个屁♥眼♥ 两个洞 双屁♥眼♥
You're twice the asshole. Twice-hole. Double-asshole.
那是结肠造瘘袋吗[人造粪袋]
Is that a colostomy bag?
你能想象一个十岁的孩子
Do you have any idea what it's like to be ten years old
带着自己的屎尿袋是什么感觉吗
and carry your own shit around in a bag?
有两个屁♥眼♥
To have two assholes?
我不知道...
I didn't know...
-理查德 -我们该走了
- Hey, Richard? - We should go.
"机会 在布莱恩的坟墓上撒尿"
"Opportunities: urinate on Blaine's grave"?
"和吉娜以及布莱恩的辣妈3P
"Grief threesome with Gina
以抚平她们的悲伤 问号♥"
and Blaine's hot mom, question mark"?
-搞毛啊 -我不...
- What the fuck?! - I didn't...
-理查德 -我是说 你很混♥蛋♥
- Richard! - But I mean, you were being an asshole.
祝你好运
Okay, good luck.
当着他的面
To his face?
你当着他的面这么叫他
You called him that to his face?!
你怎么能不告诉我结肠造瘘袋的事
How could you not mention the colostomy bag?
因为这是很隐私的事
Because it's a very private and personal matter!
不是个笑料
It's not a laughing matter!
但是你先管他叫双屁♥眼♥的
But you called him double-asshole first.
记得吗 在大学
Remember? In college?
是的 但不是当着他面
Yeah, but not to his face.
我从不会当着他这样说
Never to his face!
即便是我也没那么残忍♥
Not even I'm not that fucking cruel!
-但你很残忍♥ -我其实不是的
- But you are! - I'm actually not.
双屁♥眼♥经你一说变成了三屁♥眼♥
You tore double-asshole a third asshole!
三A
Triple-A!
这怎么倒成了我的错了
Yeah, that was all my fault somehow?
确实是彻底搞砸了
Yeah, that was a big wank.
既然我们已经准备好在线直播了
Since we're already set up for a live stream,
我能提个建议吗
might I make a suggestion?
这比我想象中还好
It looks even better than I thought it would.
这是张静止图像吗
Is that a still image?
不是停滞了吧
It's not frozen, is it?
不 是直播 只是变化不大
No, it's live. It's just not moving very much
因为那他妈是颗蛋
because it's a fucking egg.
但是想象一下蛋里正在发生的神奇变化
But think of the wonderful things going on inside that egg.
人的想象力是无穷的
The resolution in your imagination is infinite.
我们有十七位观众了
Oh, hey, we're up to 17 views.
这虽然达不到我们预想中的公♥关♥效果
Okay, well, this isn't the PR coup that we'd envisioned.
但是 '纽核力'玩砸得更彻底
But, uh, Nucleus fucked up way worse.
至少已经知道只有我们的
At least we can go back to work knowing
发散压缩算法是切实可行的
that we're the only middle-out compression
我们就能安心工作了
that actually functions.
新西兰长相思 在钢桶中存放的
New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc? Steel-aged.
很适合白天喝
Drinks great during the day.
我可以站到旁边 你们俩就能挨着了
I can move, so you guys can stand next to each other.
贾里德 天啊 不用了
Jared! God, no!
伙计 不用了
Dude, no.
罗斯 你好
Russ, hey.
干得好 伙计 直播看起来棒极了
Good job, my man! Fucking live stream looks amazing!
-真的吗 -是啊 '天杀'一定很兴奋
- It does? - Yeah, Homicide must be stoked!
'天杀' 什么
Homicide? What?
我喜欢这个新名字 很拉风
I love the new name. It's kick-ass.
我一直觉得'魔笛手'这名字很弱
I always thought Pied Piper was kind of a limp-dick name.
'尾帧'听起来帅多了
EndFrame is way cooler.
'尾帧' 什么
EndFrame? What?
由'尾帧'提供技术支持
三 二 一
Three, two, one!
由'尾帧'提供技术支持
他做到了 别了 亲爱的吉娜
He made it. Farewell, sweet Gina.
"由'尾帧'提供技术支持"
"Powered by EndFrame."
谁他妈的是'尾帧'
Who the fuck is EndFrame?
为什么他们的商标显示在直播上
Why is their fucking logo on this live stream?
-'尾帧'不是你们吗 -操
- EndFrame isn't you guys? - Oh, fuck!
'尾帧'是'布兰斯科姆投资公♥司♥'
EndFrame is those guys that
那帮窃取我们算法的人
brain-raped us at Branscomb Ventures.
'尾帧'是一个专门研究发散压缩技术的
"EndFrame is a compression company specializing
压缩算法公♥司♥
in middle-out compression technology."
这些混♥蛋♥ 他们偷了我的算法
Those pricks! They stole my algorithm!
我认识联调局的人 你们是被黑了吗
I know guys at the FBI we could call. Were you fucking hacked?
-其实不是 -那他们是怎么得到的
- Actually, no. - Well, how did they get it then?
什么
I'm sorry?
他们是怎么得到算法的 理查德
How did they get it then, Richard?
他们是怎么得到的
How did they get it?
我们突然发现自己出现在他们的会议室
Well, we kinda found ourselves in their conference room,
不小心在他们的白板上描述了
and accidentally sketched out our key components
我们的算法数据模型的核心部分
to our algorithm's data model on their whiteboards.
你♥他♥妈♥的
You fucking--
罗斯
Russ?
他挂了
He hung up.
我会把这归为"劣势" 贾里德
I'd file this one under "Weakness", Jared.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表