剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
对 是啊 是
Right. Yeah. Yeah.
凯伦又上传了一张照片
Oh, Karen posted another photo.
这就发给你
Sending it to you right now.
等下 为什么底下写着"发自我的iPhone"
Wait. Why does it say "Sent from my iPhone" at the bottom?
你明明是从电脑上发的
You just sent this from your computer.
这样能让我看起来
It's so that I seem like
像那种社交生活很活跃的人
I'm an out-and-about kind of person.
我把那个写到签名里
I put that in the signature
然后在主体部分 我写些有意思的事
and then in the body, I'll write fun stuff,
比如"我在参加一家秘密餐厅的开店庆典"
like, "I'm at the opening of a secret restaurant."
或是"我在一家古老酒店的泳池旁看《大白鲨》"
Or, "I'm watching 'Jaws' at the pool of an old hotel."
保持一种有趣 暧昧 神秘的气场
You know, keep it fun, vague, mysterious.
你竟然认为你这辈子有机会看到女人裸体
It is a mystery why you think you'll ever see
真是神奇
a woman naked.
迪尼希 你想听个建议吗
Dinesh, do you want a piece of advice?
不 谢了 好吧 我
No, thank you. Okay, I...
我知道我追不到凯伦
I know Karen is out of my league.
好吗 她跟我都不算同一物种
Okay? She's practically not my species.
我就是比目鱼 却想上一只海豚
I'm a guppy, and I'm trying to mate with a dolphin.
我们生活在这世界最底层
You guys are bottom-feeders.
就像一种鱼 通过游进别的鱼嘴里
You're like the fish that swim into other fish's mouths
靠吃它们牙上的细菌为生
and eat bacteria off their teeth.
根本没那种鱼 都是你瞎编的
There's no such fish. You made that fish up.
好吧 我就是打个比方
Okay, it's an analogy.
我不想跟你争
I'm not gonna debate
那种鱼是否真的存在
the existence of the literal fish with you,
因为那跟话题无关
'cause it's not relevant.
很好 因为那种鱼根本不存在
Well good, 'cause it doesn't exist.
真有那种鱼
That is a real fish.
你为什么不直接用你的苹果手♥机♥
Why don't you just send emails,
发送邮件呢
from your actual iPhone?
我手♥机♥在我屋里
It's all the way in my room.
等下 你想让这女孩相信
Wait, so you are trying to convince this girl
你跑半程马拉松
that you run half-marathons,
但你连穿过半个房♥子去拿手♥机♥
but you won't walk halfway across this house
都不愿意
to get your iPhone?
可以这么说
Basically.
有没有一位叫罗斯的
Hi. Is there a... a Russ...
小天才 怎么样啊
Boy genius, what's up?
罗斯
Hey, Russ, uh...
听着 我想了50种不同的方案
Look, I've run the numbers 50 different ways,
但就是不知道我该如何将重心转到
and I just don't know how I'm gonna convert...
不需要你知道 我不是为了这个投资你
You don't need to know. I don't pay you to know.
知道什么
Know what?
没错 我知道你不知道
That's right. I know, you don't know.
-我不知道你知道 -不 你确实不知道
- I don't know what you know. - No, you don't know,
因为我帮你搞定了
'cause I figured it out.
你知道吗 我就是这种人
You know what? It's what I do.
我将收音机放上了网
I put radio on the Internet.
我要把我的净资产重新累积到十亿以上
I'm putting the third comma back into my net worth,
而你什么都不用做
and you don't have to do jack shit.
谢了 来吃点东西吧 我饿死了
Thanks. Come on, let's get some food. I'm starving.
你还想要你的
Do you want your...
理查德
Richard, hey.
很高兴又见面了
Good to see you again.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
这就是解决方案
This is the solution.
如果你加入他们 他们就不算竞争对手了
They're not a competitor if you're a part of them, right?
'魔笛手'将会跟'尾帧'合并
Pied Piper is gonna merge with EndFrame.
说真的 我简直是天才 对吧
I mean, seriously, I'm a genius, right?
你♥他♥妈♥要去哪
Where the fuck are you going?
你会毁了这次合作的
You're gonna blow this deal.
你没搞错吧
You cannot be serious.
就是这些人骗走了我的算法
Those are the guys who ripped off my algorithm,
然后还完全搞砸了
which they totally fucked up, by the way.
好啊 你现在有机会修改它了
Okay, so now you can fix it.
你给他们一个更好的算法
Y-You give them a better algorithm,
他们会给你一个无敌的销♥售♥部门
they'll give you a killer sales team.
作为把你带给他们的回报
And in exchange for bringing you to them,
他们会高价买♥♥下我在你们公♥司♥的股权
they give me a big fat buyout of my stake in your company.
我就差这么一点点就能重回亿万富翁了
I'm that much closer to re-billionizing.
那些家伙就是小丑
Those guys are clowns.
承诺价值百万的小丑
Clowns with commitments worth millions.
你知道他们跟'色♥界♥'公♥司♥在谈合作吗
Did you know they have a deal on the table with Intersite?
'色♥界♥' 那个色情片公♥司♥ 不是吧
Intersite? The porn company? Really?
我知道 很牛吧
I know. Awesome, right?
他们辛勤工作了好几个月
And they've done months of hard work.
而你只需要过去压缩一下
All you have to do is show up and compress shit.
我拒绝
The answer is no.
回答错误 你要是不答应 我就撤资
Wrong. You do this deal, or I pull your funding.
你没法撤资 因为我们有合同
Well, you can't pull funding because we have a contract, so...
我们有合同吗
Oh, we have a contract?
我们居然他妈的有合同 理查德
We have a fucking contract, Richard?
你知道我有什么吗
You wanna know what I have?
一部操蛋的门是这么开的车
A fucking car whose doors open like this.
不是这样 也不是这样
Not like this, not like this.
亿万富翁的车门不是这样的 理查德
These are not the doors of a billionaire, Richard.
草泥马
Fuck you!
草泥马逼
Fuck you in the ass.
所以你想告罗斯·汉纳曼
So you wanna sue Russ Hanneman?
是的 我们有合同
Yeah. Yeah, we had a contract.
他承诺给我们五百万美金
He promised to give us $5 million
而现在他想反悔
and now he's welshing.
你还想告'尾帧'公♥司♥吗
And you wanna sue EndFrame?
因为他们偷了我们的知识产权
Yes, because they stole our IP.
是在你们给了他们之前 还是之后
Before or... after you gave it to 'em?
好吧 我们被骗了
Okay, we were tricked, so...
理奇 你不应该
Richie, you're not a guy
去操心要告谁这种事
that should be worried about suing people.
你需要操心的是'互利'那帮
You need to be worried about the guy at Hooli
告了你的人
who's suing you.
如果你不能拿出有力的自我辩护
If you don't mount a vigorous legal defense,
你就会自动败诉给盖文·贝尔森
then you lose to Gavin Belson by default.
你会被打上'互利'作品的印记
And you are stamped "Property of Hooli."
你要是放走了汉纳曼
You let Hanneman walk,
要拿什么支付这些律师薪水
how you plan on paying these cats?
我刚给了他们八万美金
I just paid them 80 grand.
那只是聘用费
As a retainer.
只是用于聘请他们
That retains them.
现在你需要付酬劳了
Now you gotta pay them.
等等 所以我刚给了他们八万美金
Hold on. So I just paid them $80,000...
只是为了能付他们更多的钱吗
for the right to pay them more?
是的
Yeah.
操蛋的律师 是吧
Fucking lawyers, man. Right?
不管你愿不愿意 理奇
Like it or not, Richie,
你跟汉纳曼绑在一起了
you're stuck with Hanneman.
这实际上连合并都不是
I mean, technically, it's not even a merger.
'尾帧'把你吞并了 你们公♥司♥没了
EndFrame just absorbs you, and you're gone.
对 所以
Right. So, basically,
我们要在'尾帧'偷了我们的算法之后
we end up working for EndFrame
给他们打工
after giving them our idea,
我们的算法要比他们的好
which was way better than theirs,
而他们赚的钱比我们多
and they end up making more money than us.
操♥他♥妈♥的 贱♥人♥
Fuck that. Assholes.
操他太祖奶奶的贱♥人♥
Fucking king-sized assholes.
确实是贱逼
Butt-holes indeed.
如果我们不这么做呢
What if we didn't do that?
如果 我们像'尾帧'一样有了自己的客户
What if, instead, we got our own client like EndFrame has,
比如色情片公♥司♥什么的
a porn company or something?
事情没那么容易 吉尔弗约尔
That's not really how it works, Gilfoyle.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表