剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
那图上写
I mean, the chart says
他要81迈起步飞跃
he's gonna launch at 81 miles per hour,
-但到时顶多 -不到70
- but it's going to be more like- - Under 70.
下压力惊人
The downforce is ridiculous.
他会失速并且会撞墙的
He's gonna lose speed and hit the side of that wall.
-然后惨死 -所以我们是不是该...
- And die. - So we should probably...
好吧
Okay. All right.
布莱恩
Hey, uh, Blaine?
-有件事 -够了
- One small thing. - No.
你们甭说了 小四眼
I'm gonna stop you right there, Glasses.
刚跟你们说过了
'Cause I told you once already,
清楚得很
and I was very clear.
我忙得很 没空哄你们
I am too fucking busy to deal with you.
好吗 大家都淡定点
Okay? I'm just being cool here.
好吗
All right?
-我们该怎么办 -不好说
- What do we do here? - This is a tough one.
理查德 播放器窗口
So, Richard, in terms of a player window,
你有什么想法
what do you see?
还挺简单的
Well, um, I think it's pretty straightforward.
交给我吧 理查德
I'll handle this, Richard.
-不用 -我们之所以做这个
- You don't have to. - The whole reason we're doing this,
就是为了宣传
friend, is for branding value.
所以在视频窗口下要加个横幅
So we're gonna need a banner that says
写上"由魔笛手提供支持"
"Powered by Pied Piper" underneath the video window.
也不用太大
It doesn't have to be too big,
但也不能太窄
but you don't want it to be too small either.
但就我看来 双A哥们
Although, there's nothing small about Homicide,
天杀饮料就挺浮夸的
Double-A. At least as far as I can tell.
而且 如果可能的话
Also, if it's, if it's possible--
你先不要说了 理查德
Let me stop you right there, Richard.
我们要求在车身 布莱恩的衣服上
We're gonna need to have our logos
头盔上 都加上我们的标志
on the car, Blaine's suit, his helmet.
要是他想在脖子上
If he wants to get a Flash tattoo
纹个闪电什么 随他便
or something on his neck, that's on him.
说实话 埃利希
Actually, um, in all honesty, Erlich
刚把我要说的说了
just pretty much said exactly what I was gonna say.
好好 理查德
Uh-huh. Um, so, Richard...
-是 -是
- Yes? - Yeah?
预览窗口你觉得也能做到高清分辨率吗
Do you think you can make the preview window full resolution?
-可以 -理查德可以有求必应
- Um, yes- - Richard can give you whatever you need.
但播放窗口...
But as far as the video player goes...
各位 抱歉 我刚想起来我还有
Guys, I'm sorry. I just remembered that I've got somewhere...
别的事
else to be.
好的 双A 那就回头见
All right. Well, Double-A, I'll see you soon.
我就拿两件衣服 回头再说
I'm just gonna grab a shirt and we'll check you later.
搞什么鬼 我喜欢你们的技术
What the fuck, dude? Hey, I love your tech.
但明天别带酷爱来
But come back tomorrow without Kool-Aid,
不然就别来了
or don't come back at all.
我认真的
Honestly.
-理查德 怎么回事 -什么意思
- Richard, what's going on? - What do you mean?
不给操
我感觉你俩有问题啊
I'm catching kind of a vibe.
你和双A之间有一种奇怪的紧张感
a weird vibe with you and Double-A.
是啊 那个
Right. That. Well--
我实话实说吧 理查德
I'm not gonna sugarcoat it, Richard.
我觉得他不喜欢你
I don't think he likes you.
我是说 他真的对你翻了白眼
I mean, he literally rolled his eyes at you.
不如还是交给我吧
Why don't you just trust me on this one.
让'酷爱'来替你交涉吧
Let Kool-Aid do the talking tomorrow.
拿着这些 我再去拿两瓶饮料
Take this stuff. I'm gonna grab a couple more drinks
再拿个帽子
and another hat.
我还是拿个盒子装吧
I'm gonna get a box.
这真是场灾难
This is a total fucking disaster.
如果我的工程师们跟我说他们还没准备好
If my engineers had just told me they weren't ready,
我一定不会逼他们做这次直播的
I never would have pushed for this live stream.
更糟的是 我还听说'魔笛手'的那帮混♥蛋♥
Even worse, now I hear those little Pied Piper fuckers
也在和'天杀'搞直播
are doing their own live stream with Homicide.
-那个能量饮料 -是的
- The energy drink? - Yes.
与此同时我已经布置了针对'纽核力'平台
Meanwhile, I've demanded to see internal testing
各个部分的内部测评
from every facet of the Nucleus platform.
这样我就能知道现在真正的状态了
So I can see for myself where I stand.
因为我听到的全都是好消息
Because all I hear from everybody is good news.
我是不是已经被谄媚者包围了
Have I just surrounded myself with sycophants,
这些人只会说我想听的
who are just telling me
而不管事实真♥相♥是什么
whatever I want to hear, regardless of the truth?
不是的
No.
谢谢 丹波克 我很需要听到这些
Thank you, Denpok. I really needed to hear that.
这也许有些变♥态♥ 但残酷的真♥相♥就是
This might be morbid, but the cold hard fact is
如果布莱恩在直播中死了
that if Blaine dies on our live stream,
其实对我们是有好处的
this could be good for us.
我是说 我们的点击量会激增
I mean, we'd get a lot more traffic.
而且也会导致
Well, and it would probably lead to
特技表演行业出♥台♥更多的规章制度
calls for regulations in the stunt industry.
所以长远来看 我们在拯救苍生
So, in the long term, we're saving lives.
但如果就让他那么死了还是会有些道德问题
Although, there is the moral problem with letting him die.
但他确实让我们闭嘴了
Though he did tell us to shut up.
而且他的名字叫布莱恩
And his name is Blaine.
而且吉娜很性感
And Gina is super hot.
这会让她恢复单身
And this would make her single.
她也许会需要别人安慰
She'd probably need consoling, so...
所以机会就来了
there's an opportunity.
机会
Opportunity.
我们要做个斯沃特分♥析♥吗
Should we SWOT this?
丧偶的女人一般都会有两性方面的需求
Bereaved women do tend to act out sexually.
是的 所以这是优势
Yeah, so that's a strength.
-'酷爱' -来了
- Hey, Kool-Aid! - Yeah!
所以呢
And? So?
所以
And?
这并不是一个夸人的外号♥
It wasn't meant to be a flattering nickname.
这是种侮辱
It was an insult.
我并不同意
I'm not sure I agree with that.
我是说 这个舞动的罐子穿墙而出
I mean, the dancing pitcher breaks through walls
为口渴的孩子们提供美味的饮品
to give tasty beverages to kids in need.
你是如何从中推断出双A不喜欢我的
Why would you infer from this that Double-A doesn't like me?
我不需要推断
Well, um, I wasn't inferring anything.
他亲口告诉我他不喜欢你
He told me to my face that he doesn't like you.
但他为什么不喜欢我
But why wouldn't he like me?
这个
Well, uh,
你有的时候
you have a tendency sometimes to--
他怎么可能不喜欢我
Why on earth wouldn't he like me?
因为 埃利希 你有时
Because, Erlich, you tend to not let--
我是他的导师 你懂吗
I was his mentor. You know?
你知道吗 这根本不可能
You know, there's no remote possibility--
因为你根本不让别人说话
Because you don't let people talk!
就像刚刚这样
It just happened.
他还说如果明天你还去
and he told me that if you came tomorrow
在线直播的事他就不会再跟我们合作
that he would pull the plug on the whole live stream.
我明白了
I see.
对不起
Sorry.
那你现在说完了吗
Are you done talking now?
是的
Yes.
迪尼希和吉尔弗约尔知道这件事吗
Do Dinesh and Gilfoyle know about this?
不知道 我直接来找你的
Uh, no, I came straight to you.
那贾里德呢
What about Jared?
也不知道
No.
好吧 之后你要这么做
Okay, here's what you need to do.
你明天自己去
You need to go in tomorrow,
你得完成那个在线直播
and you need to do that live stream.
不要理会我的感受 不要因为我的事退出
Put my feelings aside, you know, don't quit on account of me.
我没打算...我不打算退出
I wasn't gonna... I wasn't gonna quit.
但有些事你还是得知道
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表