剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
巴♥赫♥曼先生对达头蒂先生的重视
Mr. Bachmann's reverence for Mr. Bighetti
可以作为他是个蠢货的证据
as proof that he's a moron.
我只是想证明
I'm simply establishing
这种逻辑 法官大人 两者都说得通
this type of logic, Your Honor, cuts both ways.
我懂了 请继续
I see. I'll allow it.
不是吧 我可不...
Really? Because I don't--
巴♥赫♥曼先生 你开办孵化器
Mr. Bachmann, you have incubated
资助了一系列
a seemingly endless string
被公认为很失败的软件 对吗
of patently unsuccessful apps, haven't you?
不 不对
No. No, that is not correct.
'魔笛手'是我孵化的 我看到了它的价值
I incubated Pied Piper. I saw the value in that.
是吗 在亨德里克斯先生
Oh, did you? Isn't it true
成为竞价对象前
that you were about to evict Mr. Hendricks
你不是正要驱逐他吗
until he became the subject of a bidding war?
你不喜欢'魔笛手'
You disliked Pied Piper...
这个在你的宿舍里唯一有前景的软件
the one app in your hostel that showed promise.
这话有点刻薄了 驱逐什么的...
Well, I think that's a bit harsh. I mean, ev--
你还曾鼓励亨德里克斯先生
In fact, you tried to encourage Mr. Hendricks
将他的软件变成
to change his app to be more like
达头蒂先生开♥发♥的那种
Mr. Bighetti's horrendous app
名为'乳报'的骇人软件 对吗
called Nip Alert. Isn't that true?
是的 我认为'乳报'很有潜力
Well, yes, I thought Nip Alert showed great promise.
它根本没展示出任何潜力
It did not show great promise.
它只展示出了
What it showed was the location
附近激凸女人的具体方位
of nearby women possessing erect nipples.
正因如此 达头蒂先生的怪诞产物
And as such, Mr. Bighetti's grotesque creation
没有获得市里除你以外
was passed over by every investor
任何一名投资者的青睐
in this town except you,
因为那软件很变♥态♥
because it was perverted.
我承认 眼下
Well, I'll admit that-- I'll concede
那种文化潮流
that the cultural moment
已经过去了 但在当时...
may have passed, but at the time--
那软件当时也和现在一样歧视女性
No, at the time, it was as misogynistic as it is now,
不是吗 巴♥赫♥曼先生
wasn't it, Mr. Bachmann?
没错 它是有几个重大问题
It-- yes, it had some major problems--
几个重大问题 巴♥赫♥曼先生 几分钟前
Some major problems? Mr. Bachmann, a few moments ago
你还说它有潜力呢
you said that it showed great promise.
你确实说过 我可以让法庭书♥记♥员
You said that. I can have the court reporter
读给你听 巴♥赫♥曼先生
read it back to you, Mr. Bachmann.
不用她念给我听 我记得...
I don't need her to read it back to me. I can remember--
'乳报'的构架很差
Nip alert was poorly conceived
而且程序满是问题 不是吗
and riddled with bugs, wasn't it?
所有软件在开始时...
Well, all apps in the beginning--
巴♥赫♥曼先生 回答问题
Mr. Bachmann, answer the question.
你喜欢'乳报' 而它很烂
You liked Nip Alert, and it was terrible.
-不 我... -是不是
- No, I-- I-- - Didn't you?
-喜欢它... -巴♥赫♥曼先生
- Liking it-- - Mr. Bachmann,
你喜欢它 对不对
you liked it, didn't you?
对 没错 我喜欢
Okay, yes, yes! Fine! Yes, I liked it,
即使它是个烂软件 毫无市场价值
Even though it was a terrible app and it had no market potential.
他拿给我看的时候我嗑嗨了
I was high when he pitched it
而且我喜欢乳♥头♥
and I like nipples--
谢谢 巴♥赫♥曼先生
Thank you, Mr. Bachmann.
它就是个傻子设计出来的问题百出
It was a buggy, rapey piece of shit
诱人强♥奸♥的烂货
designed by an idiot.
-巴♥赫♥曼先生 非常感谢 -它烂到
- Mr. Bachmann, thank you very much. - It was so bad
理查德第一次
that the first time that
在他的电脑运行这个软件时
Richard tried to boot it up on his system,
他的笔记本就当机了 拿去店里修了三天
it crashed his laptop. It was in the shop for three days.
那应用就是一坨屎
'Cause it was a piece of shit!
那个
That...
综合其他原因考虑
I mean, among other things
刚才那个并不算
that weren't that
就能说明那应用有多烂
were reasons why it was bad.
我没有问题了 法官大人
No more questions, Your Honor.
这他妈到底怎么回事
What the fuck is going on here?
我不知道刚怎么回事 他让我大脑一片空白
I don't know what happened. He got in my head.
这个失误真的很不应该
It's a very uncharacteristic error.
他们下一个要传唤你 理查德
They're calling you next, Richard.
他们让你十分钟后去作证
They want you on the stand in 10 minutes.
好极了 看来他们发现了
Great. So they figured it out.
我们全搞砸了 对吧
We're fucked, aren't we?
看来如此
It looks that way.
该死 他们会问我有没有在'互利'电脑上
Damn it, they're gonna ask me if I ran a test of Pied Piper
测试过'魔笛手' 而我只能承认
on a hooli computer, and I'm gonna have to say yes.
如果你说没测试过呢
What if you said no?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你是说我应该在作证时说谎吗
Are you saying I should lie on the stand or something?
先生们 这事我知道的越少越好
Gentlemen, the less I know about this, the better.
看来我们还真是找了位好帮手
Well, then it appears we're in good hands,
因为感觉你屁都不懂
because you don't seem to know shit.
你就是位刻薄又无能的上庭律师
You're a mean and terrible attorney.
我不是上庭律师
I'm not an attorney.
理查德 他们只知道
Richard, all they know
在你做那个测试时
is that you didn't have your laptop
你没法使用你的笔记本
when you ran that test,
那就告诉他们 你是借用了我的笔记本
so just tell them that you borrowed my laptop
或者你趁吃中饭时回家用了我的电脑
or you came home for lunch and used my computer.
不论你怎么说
Whatever you say,
我都会再去作证 证实你的说法
I'll get back on the stand and then back you up.
那是做伪证
That would be committing perjury.
在宣誓之后撒谎
That would be lying under oath.
如果你不撒谎 理查德
If you don't lie, Richard,
这官司你输定了
you lose.
我们会失去一切
We lose everything...
失去公♥司♥
the company,
一个有可能资产上亿公♥司♥的90%份额
90% of what could potentially be a billion dollars--
我是说 因为有10%是我的
I mean, you know, because I have 10%.
我知道 该死我当然清楚
I know. God damn it, I know.
理查德 做你该做的事
Richard, do the right thing here.
在作证时撒谎
Lie on the stand.
亨德里克斯先生
Mr. Hendricks,
你是异性恋 对吧
you are heterosexual, yes?
对
Uh, yes.
现在距你上一次与女人谈恋爱
How long has it been since you were in a relationship
有多久了 亨德里克斯先生
with a woman, Mr. Hendricks?
两年 或者三年
Two years? Three?
对 差不多有那么久
Uh, yeah, that sounds about right, I guess.
记住你发过誓
You're under oath.
比那还久
Um, longer.
所以过去三年里
So you've definitely had no girlfriend
你根本没交过女朋友
in the past three years?
不用这样揭人伤疤吧 我们都看得出来
This seems needlessly cruel. We all get it.
亨德里克斯先生
Mr. Hendricks,
在与达头蒂先生所发的邮件里
when you refer to a girlfriend
你提到的女朋友
in these emails to Mr. Bighetti,
到底是指什么
to what are you referring?
我的笔记本电脑
My laptop computer.
据刚刚巴♥赫♥曼先生所言
The same laptop
在去年4月10日到12日
that Mr. Bachman just told us
送到店里修理了三天的
was in a shop for three days
是否是同一台电脑
from April 10th to the 12th of last year?
是 我们能直入主题吗
Yes. Can we get to the point, please?
亨德里克斯先生 你是否曾经
Mr. Hendricks, did you at any time
用'互利'的电脑测试并且/或者修改过
use a Hooli computer to test and/or alter
你的'魔笛手'算法
your Pied Piper algorithm?
记住你发过誓
You're under oath.
我只是
I just--
我只是想与众不同
I just wanted to be different.
我希望'魔笛手'能与众不同
I wanted Pied Piper to be different.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表