剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
Shit. I don't know.
这很重要 理查德
This is critical, Richard.
也许我们该"斯沃特"一下这个决定
Maybe we should SWOT this decision.
虽然我不知道那是什么 但是不行
I don't know what that is, but no.
-斯沃特分♥析♥ -不行
- SWOT analysis. - No.
强-弱-危-机分♥析♥ 真的不试试吗
S-W-O-T? No?
不是吧
Holy cow.
他刚刚说的是"不是吧"吗
Did he really just say "Holy cow"?
我已经为这种情况专门准备好了一个板子
I've had a board ready for just such an occasion.
我在这房♥子里设置了很多用于企业管理的东西
I've booby-trapped the house with corporate resources.
优势 劣势 机会 威胁
斯沃特分♥析♥是一种用来评估决策的方式
SWOT is a way of evaluating a decision.
你可以把它分解成"优势"
And you just break it down into "Strengths,"
"劣势" "机会"和"威胁"
"Weaknesses," "Opportunities," And "Threats."
-你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吧 -我没有
- You're fucking joking. - Not at all.
你可以"斯沃特"一个概念
You can SWOT a concept,
一间公♥寓♥ 或者一个新想法
a department, or a new initiative.
你甚至可以"斯沃特"一个人
You can even SWOT a person,
不过你得小心他们反过来"斯沃特"你
although you have to be careful. They might SWOT you back.
-我想"斯沃特"你 -可以
- I wanna SWOT you. - Well, you can.
因为你现在有工具了
Because now you have the tools.
把你们的想法说出来 我会钉上去
Okay. Um, shout them out and I'll tack them up.
贾里德 我很抱歉 但我得走了
Jared, I'm really sorry, but I... I have to go.
你们看是不是这样更好些
You know, would it make more sense
我先想一些然后再告诉你们
if i worked something up and then I got back to you guys? And...
好吧 我来做吧
okay, great. I'm on it.
"人们喜爱兀鹰"
"People love condors."
"优势"
"Strengths."
在屋顶上
On top of the roof,
布莱恩会从这个斜坡出发
Blaine is gonna launch off this ramp.
很刺♥激♥
It's pretty gnarly.
一切顺利的话 他会飞过这条街
Everything goes right, he'll fly over this street
落在这栋15层高的建筑上
and land on this 15-story building here.
我们设置了27个摄像头 车内有两个
We've got 27 cameras, a couple in the car.
将实时编辑的图像传回这里的数据中心
Feed a live edit back here to the data center.
全部经由你无与伦比的压缩后 理查德
We put everything through your incredible compression, Richard,
进行网络直播
and up onto the web.
你觉得怎么样 理查德
So, what do you think, Richard?
我觉得简直太酷炫了 双A
I think this is awesome, Double-A.
难以置信
I mean, it is incredible.
你简直就是酷炫的代名词
You really have built a giant monument to awesomeness.
帮助你成功正是激发我
I think my aid in helping you achieve
创立自己的孵化器的原因
this is what inspired me to start my own incubator.
理查德 你准备好了吗
So, Richard, you ready for this?
是的 应该准备好了
Oh, yeah. I think so. Yeah, uh...
双A 我们都亢奋了
Double-A, we are psyched.
需要什么尽管开口
And, uh, we can do whatever you need.
谢了 酷爱
Okay, thanks Kool-Aid.
酷爱是什么 你是酷爱吗
Kool-Aid? What's that? Are you Kool-Aid?
没错 只是好哥们间的称呼而已
Yeah, it's just a term of endearment.
就好比是昵称 我过去曾风光一时
You know, nickname, I used to rock it back in the day
因为我又酷又热心
'cause I was cool and supportive.
各位 这位是吉娜
Yeah. Oh, hey, guys, this is Gina,
她是我们的项目经理
she's one of our event managers.
吉娜 你能
Hey, uh, Gina, can you take
带迪尼希和吉尔弗约尔去数据中心吗
Dinesh and Gilfoyle to the data center, please?
当然 跟我来吧
Sure. You wanna follow me?
给帽子就走 吉娜
Only if we get hats, Gina.
那戴我的吧
You can just take mine.
看到没 她把自己的帽子给我了
Did you see that? She gave me her hat.
别跟从没见过女人似的
Pretend you've seen a woman before.
那些天杀饮料是免费的吗
Are those Homicide drinks for free?
没错 尽情喝吧
Yeah. Knock yourself out.
天杀
Homicide!
有没有办法
Is there any way that it could be
让我和你谈 而不是和埃利希
maybe more like just you and me talking, and not Erlich?
什么意思 你们不是朋友吗
What do you mean? Aren't you guys friends?
我以为你们交情很深
I thought you go way back.
话是没错 但是...
We do. But...
说实话 我一直受不了他
To be honest, I could never stand the guy.
光是再听到他的声音就让我得创伤应激障碍了
I mean, just hearing his voice again is giving me PTSD.
是吗 但你刚说他酷
Right. But you just called him cool.
不 我说的是酷爱 我们都这么叫
No, I called him Kool-Aid. We all did.
-这样啊 -因为他就像广♥告♥里
- Right. - Because he's like the Kool-Aid pitcher
那个'酷爱'大水罐
from the ads.
每次我们出去玩不带他
As in, every fucking time we were hanging out without him,
他都会疯狂地来找我们
he'd come smashing through a wall.
但你们还是跟他一起玩啊
But you still hung out with him.
那是因为我们才19岁
Yeah, 'cause we were 19,
而他有大♥麻♥和啤酒
and he had weed and beer.
但就算我喝醉了嗑嗨了 我还是受不了他
But even drunk and high I couldn't take it.
好像让别人说话
I mean, it's like he's fucking allergic
他就会过敏似的
to letting other people talk.
他总是要插上几句 你懂吗
It's like he's always gotta say something. You know?
理查德
Hey, Richard.
天杀
Homicide!
迪尼希 我有个问题
So, Dinesh, I have a question.
你明显是个巴基斯坦人
You're obviously Pakistani,
但迪尼希是印度名字吧
but the name Dinesh is Indian, isn't it?
没错 完全正确
Yeah. Wow, that's... exactly right.
要知道 大多数人 那些无知的人
You know, most people, ignorant people,
都不知道那是两个独♥立♥的国家
don't even know those are two separate countries.
他们也不在意
And they don't care either.
你怎么知道我名字的事
How do you know about my name?
我是军人的孩子
I'm an Army brat.
在我小时候 我爸驻扎在卡拉奇
My dad was stationed in Karachi when I was a kid.
那地方很美 人也很美
It was a beautiful place. Full of beautiful people.
跟这个房♥间很相似 不是吗
Kind of like this room, right?
等一下 我马上回来
Oh, hold on a sec. I'll be right back.
别走太久哦
Oh, don't take too long.
太棒了 我不知道是不是因为这个饮料
This is awesome. I don't know if it's what's in this,
但这些调情金句不停涌到嘴边
but I have, like, all these killer lines coming to me.
我简直火力全开 她喜欢我 对吧
I'm on fucking fire right now. Oh! She likes me, right?
是啊 她完全喜欢上你了
Yeah, she's totally into you.
只是她更喜欢那个男人的嘴
Just not as into you as she is into that guy's mouth.
他一会肯定会干♥她♥
He's definitely gonna fuck her later,
而那时她可不会想着你
and she's not gonna think of you while it's happening.
该死
Goddamn it. Fuck.
我直哆嗦 这饮料里放什么了
Now I'm just shaking. What do they put in this shit?
奶蓟草吗
Milk thistle?
各位 过来
Hey, guys! Come out here!
朱丽叶叫你呢
Juliet calls.
各位 这是布莱恩 到时演特技的就是他
Guys, this is Blaine. He's the guy doing the stunt.
布莱恩 这些天才程序员
Blaine, these are the genius coders
会帮我们搞定网上直播
who are helping us with the live stream.
-他们可牛了 -知道了
- They're rock stars. - Okay.
你就开这辆车飞车吗
So this is the car you're jumping?
-是 -那就是匝道了吗
- Yes, it is. - And that's what your ramp's gonna look like?
起步速度
-是 -酷 不过
- Yeah. - Cool. Well, have you--
我知道你们要问
Yeah, and because I know that you're gonna ask,
没错 我不是第一次飞车了
yes, I've done this before.
我知道这很危险
And yes, it's fucking dangerous.
要成功我还好多事要做呢
Listen, I got a lot of work to do to get this right.
懂吗
Okay?
懂
Okay.
你也看出来了吗
Hey, you see what I saw?
是 他速度算错了
Yes, uh, he's got the velocity calculated wrong.
加速
他按平地算的
It's for a flat plane.
没考虑匝道的弧度
He doesn't account for the curve in the ramp.
没错 大概他以前都用平地起步
Exactly. He's probably used to doing straight ramps.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表