剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
有人吗
Hello?
有人能听到吗
Can anyone hear me?
真是太不可思议了
This is unbelievable.
有七千人在线看这个视频
There are seven thousand people watching this stream,
而且平台♥完♥美运行
and it's working flawlessly.
缓冲事件几率小于0.5%
Rebuffering events are below 0.5%.
即便他啜泣时会晃动摄像头
Even when his sobbing shakes the camera
视频完全不卡 而且清晰度棒极了
there's no blocking at all. And the quality is great.
为什么会这样
Why?
还有好消息 马上有暴风雨
More good news. There's a storm coming.
急救人员绝对没法去救他
There's no way the EMS guys can get up there.
他的呼救会持续一整天
This could go on all day.
多谢你们的合作 先生们
Appreciate your cooperation here, gentlemen.
我们下午见
We'll see you this afternoon.
理查德 我很抱歉
Richard, I'm sorry about that.
不 没关系
No, it's fine.
正在起诉我们的公♥司♥派了他们的首席律师
The lead counsel of the company that's suing us
刚带着他们的工程师大摇大摆地巡视了这里
just marched their engineer through the house
以保证他们将依法占有的平台已一切就绪
to make sure the platform they want to seize is ready for them.
这感觉棒极了
That felt great.
感觉他们认为自己已经赢了
It's like they assume they've already won.
他们还有可能输掉官司吗
Is there any chance they haven't?
该死 理查德
Goddammit, Richard.
不止偷吃了一半我买♥♥的四盒装费奇酸奶
In addition to stealing two of my four packs of Fage yogurt,
你这帮马上失业的码农傻♥逼♥
your ship-jumping coder cunts
顺走了我所有剩下的厕纸 这样...
happened to walk off with the rest of our toilet paper, so that...
说到擦不净冲不掉的屎
Speaking of shit that can't be wiped away and flushed,
你还好吗 屎神先生
how are you, Mr. "Mohanahan"?
早上好 巴♥赫♥曼先生
Morning, Mr. Bachman.
你不应该有话对我说吗
I don't suppose you have anything to say to me
向我道个歉
by way of an apology?
为了什么
For?
为了昨天
For the embarrassing ordeal
你让我在九个人面前丢尽了脸
that you put me through yesterday in front of over nine people.
我认为你才是该道歉的人 巴♥赫♥曼先生
I think you should be the one apologizing, Mr. Bachman.
你当时情绪失控 搞砸了仲裁
You lost your composure and ruined our entire case.
我们三点见
I'll see you gentlemen at 3:00.
我不会去白白受辱的
I shan't be attending out of contempt,
我们这就相忘于江湖吧
so this will have to serve as our goodbye.
在屁♥股♥被门砸开花前赶紧滚蛋吧
Don't let the door hit ya where God split ya.
-真是抱歉 -没事
- I'm sorry. - No.
理查德 我们在那里见吧
Richard, I'll see you there?
好的
Yeah.
彼得
Pete?
我们还有可能赢这场官司吗
Do we have any chance of winning this?
当你雇我时
When you hired me,
我说过我永远都不会骗你 理查德
I told you I would never lie to you, Richard.
对 没错 你是说过
Yeah, that's true. You did.
咱们三点见
I'll see you at 3:00.
亚威亚托
你好啊 邻居
Oh, hello, neighbor.
邻居好
Neighbor.
很快就不是了 露易丝帮我卖♥♥掉了房♥子
Not for long. Louise helped me sell my house.
亚利桑那州关于雪貂的法律可开明多了
The ferret laws are much more enlightened in Arizona.
亚利桑那啊
Arizona, huh?
你一个月内就变人干了
You'll be dead in a month.
我们会想你的
We'll miss you.
这是你家
This your home?
没错
Indeed it is.
你想卖♥♥吗 现在行情不错
Are you interested in selling? It's a great time.
不感兴趣 住在里面的家伙们都指望着我呢
Not interested. There are people in there who depend on me.
是真正的人 不是黄鼠狼
Human people. Not weasel animals.
我养的是雪貂
It's a ferret.
-黄鼠狼 -雪貂
- Weasels. - Ferrets!
在街区拐角 占地面♥积♥挺大
Corner lot, good square footage.
我应该能帮你卖♥♥到比诺亚更高的价钱
I could probably get you a lot more than I got Noah.
你替他卖♥♥了多少钱
How much did you get him?
等下 你就这样把房♥子卖♥♥了
Wait. You're selling the house just like that?
那不是草率行事 做这决定我很心痛
It wasn't a rash decision. I agonized over it.
但你的孵化器怎么办
But what about your incubator?
你说呢 贾里德
What about it, Jared?
'魔笛手'已经屁滚尿流了
Pied Piper has caked its pants,
杨靖拿到投资的机会
Jian-Yang's chances of investment
真正可以说是随烟飘散了
have literally gone up in smoke,
你也听到了昨天莫纳汉在法庭上的话
and you heard what Monahan said in court yesterday.
市场力量和随机事件都与我对立
Market forces and random events have conspired against me
让我的孵化器毫无成功的可能
to make the success of my incubator all but impossible.
说到底 我其实运营了
Functionally, all I've really achieved
一家廉租♥房♥♥ 在这里人们吃喝拉撒
is running a flop house where guys have shat,
吹牛撸管 而且从来没付过我房♥租
jerked off, and paid me no rent.
为什么没有人来救我
Why won't anyone come get me?
至少我们做成了一件事
Well, we have accomplished one other thing.
已经有超过两万人在观看了
We're up over 20,000 viewers.
我♥操♥ 真的吗
Holy shit. Really?
'BuzzFeed'上有我们的链接
BuzzFeed linked to us.
'Reddit'有关于我们的帖子
Now we're picking up on Reddit.
这家伙跌下悬崖是我们第一次开始走运
This guy falling off a cliff is the first good luck we've had.
但就在我们引起世人注意时
And right as we're gaining attraction,
我们却必须把公♥司♥拱手让给傻♥逼♥盖文·贝尔森
we have to hand it all over to Gavin fucking Belson.
真♥他♥妈♥的
This is fucked.
我们没法给他
We can't give it to him...
如果东西不在我们手上的话
if we don't have it to give.
你这是什么意思
What do you mean?
平台确实在我们手上 我们必须给他
We do have it, and we have to give it.
他想从我们手里夺走的一切
100% of what he's trying to take from us
都存储在这屋子里的服务器中
exists digitally on servers in this house.
如果我们清掉服务器 那他就什么都拿不到
If we nuke them, there's nothing for him to seize.
然后告诉他这一切都是意外
As far as he knows, it's an accident.
没人会信的
No one would believe that.
两周前 我们意外删掉了
Two weeks ago, we accidentally erased
'色♥界♥'三分之一的视频数据
one-third of Intersite's entire library.
我想别人已经认为我们
I think we've established our ineptitude
粗心大意到无可救药的地步
beyond a reasonable doubt.
管他呢
Fuck it.
我说不如把所有东西都删了
I say we delete everything.
不 不 不行
No. No. No. No.
伙计们 我们不是这种人 不毁掉东西
Guys, that's not what we do. We don't destroy things.
至少不是故意为之
Not on purpose, anyway.
对吗 你们一开始
Right? Isn't that the whole reason
加入这公♥司♥ 不就是为了
why you got into this in the first place,
创造点牛逼的东西吗
to build cool shit?
看看这在线视频 真♥他♥妈♥完美
I mean, look at that livestream. It's fucking perfect.
即便最后这公♥司♥归'互利'所有
And even if Hooli ends up owning it,
我们是白手起家
we built it with no resources
而且克服了无穷无尽的障碍
and a fucking stream of endless obstacles.
我也说不清 我有点想看能做到多大规模
I don't know, I mean, I kind of want to see how big it can get,
直到盖文·贝尔森横插一脚
right up until the point where Gavin Belson
把'魔笛手'据为所有
has to fucking take it from us.
伙计 曼尼·帕块喔是谁
Guys, who is Manny "Pa-qui-oh"?
帕奎奥 他是地球上最有名的人之一
Pacquiao? He's one of the most famous people on the planet Earth.
曼尼·帕奎奥 那个菲律宾立法委员
Oh! Manny Pacquiao, the Filipino legislator.
不 拳击手
No, boxer.
好吧 他刚才微博发了我们在线视频的链接
Okay, well, he just tweeted a link to our livestream,
他有将近两百万粉丝
and he has almost two million followers.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
我♥操♥ 我们得提高运算能力
Oh, fuck. We got to scale up
这样才能搞定这么多的在线流量
if we're going to handle that kind of traffic.
我来压缩资源配置文件
I'm gonna compress the Manifests.
我来中止最高的带宽 以留出更多动态余量
I'll kill the highest bitrate to give us more headroom.
我一直都想加入自杀小组
I've always wanted to be part of a suicide pact.
什么 我们不是在干那个
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表