剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
太棒了 我们刚刚给了
That was awesome. We just fed our hogs
'尾帧'那帮混♥蛋♥当头一击
To those EndFrame motherfuckers.
我不确定
I don't know.
妈的
Oh, shit.
理查德
Richard.
我刚接到'尾帧'的马克打来的电♥话♥
I just got a call from Marc at EndFrame.
好吧
Yeah. Uh...
很抱歉我们没谈拢 罗斯
Sorry that that deal didn't go through, Russ,
但这个评测对我们来说至关重要
But this bake-off can be huge for us.
我们应该赶紧开始
And we should actually get started.
-还有很多事情要做 -没错
- We have a lot of work to do. - Yeah.
我们是有很多事情要做 理查德
We have a lot of work to do, Richard.
很多
A lot.
今天我们要喝完这一整瓶龙舌兰
We have to drink this entire bottle of tequila today.
-什么 -来评测 小婊砸
- What? - Bake-off, bitch.
我们来狂欢 喝一杯
Let's get fucked up. Shots, baby.
-我...我不喝 -理查德
- I don't... I don't... - Richard,
这是我的自创品牌
This is my own brand.
三逗号♥
Tres comas.
你知道这在西班牙语里是什么意思吗
Do you know what that means in Spanish?
-三逗... -不
Three comm... Nope.
是三逗号♥
Three commas.
这就是当我们打败'尾帧'
As in, the number I'll have
狠狠赚上一笔之后
when we are done kicking the tar out of endframe
我将拥有的钱数
and I make that fuck pile of intersite money.
我说的没错吧 来吧 喝一杯
Am I right? Come on, shots.
所以你没生气
So you're not mad?
当然没有
No, of course not.
好吧 我就只喝一杯
Okay. Yeah, sure. I'll just do one shot.
我们要为重回十亿富翁干一杯
We are going to drink to re-billionizing.
好吧
Okay.
敬重回十亿
To re-billionizing.
-敬重回十亿 -没错
- To re-billionizing. - That's it.
再来一杯吗
One more?
罗斯
Russ...
我们需要给律师付钱
We need to pay our lawyers...
给工程师发工资
And we need to pay our engineers.
所以你走前能再给我们写一张支票吗
So, before you go, can you just write us another check please?
什么 不行 理查德 现在给你钱
What? No, Richard, giving you money right now
只会害了你
is the worst thing I could do for you.
什么 为什么 怎么会
What? Why? How?
看看刚发生了什么吧
Look what just happened.
我威胁撤资 你就变成了一头饿狼
I threatened to walk and you turned lean and hungry,
杀出一条通向一千五百万订单的血路
and you clawed your way into a $15-million deal.
等你赢了这次评测
And when you win this bake-off,
就因为我不给你钱
because I gave you no money,
等我重回三逗号♥俱乐部
and I get my... third comma back...
我向你保证 理查德
I promise you this, Richard.
我会回到这来 你我将一起
I'm gonna come back here and you and I are gonna polish off
擦亮这三逗号♥酒瓶
this entire motherfucking bottle of tres comas together.
把它高高地挂起来
Put it right up high.
来啊 别让我♥干♥等着
Come on! Don't leave me hanging.
就是这样 就该这么做生意
That's it! That's how we do business.
'纽核力'广♥告♥购买♥♥量将是史上最多
The Nucleus ad buy will be the largest in our history.
产品曝光度史无前例
Awareness of this product will be unprecedented.
只有我一个人担心曝光过度吗
Yeah. Am I the only one concerned about over-exposure?
我们还没见到平台
Well, we haven't seen the platform yet,
但我们计划将'纽核力'推向
but we're planning on slipping Nucleus
有影响力的技术记者和博主
to influential tech journalists and bloggers.
因为毫无疑问 他们一看到'纽核力'
Because, certainly, once they see Nucleus--
抱歉 这策略听起来太循规蹈矩
Sorry, sorry. That strategy just sounds so inside the box.
何不更有创意一点
Might it not be more innovative
让'纽核力'保持神秘
To shroud nucleus in mystery
直到明年一月正式发布的时候
until the official roll out next January?
盖文 抱歉这么问
Gavin, I'm sorry.
但'纽核力'还顺利吗
Is everything okay with Nucleus?
我们还跟得上进度 是吗
We are on schedule, yes?
因为由于你的保证
Because based on your assurances,
我们为它的表现投入了相当大的财力与人力
we've staked substantial resources on its performance.
董事会的先生们 以及瑞秋
Gentlemen of the board, and Rachel,
仔细听我说
Listen to me very carefully.
'纽核力'一切如常
Nucleus is on track.
我向你们保证
And you have my word that if it fails to be
如果它有一点不尽如人意的地方
everything we need it to be,
有人将会为此负责
someone will be held responsible.
我
Me?
你想让我重回'互利'
You want me to come back to Hooli?
不行 太晚了
No way. It's too late.
我已经接了麻省理工大学的终身教职
I've accepted MIT's offer of tenure.
我的妻子 孩子 母亲
My wife, my children, and my mother
都已经回到波士顿了
are already back in Boston.
我来找你是因为我信任你
I'm here because I believe in you.
我相信我们之前对你的信任不够
And because I believe we didn't believe in you enough before.
的确不够
Yeah, you did not.
'未知数'部门配不上你的才华
XYZ was beneath your talent.
你一定感觉到了 我感觉到了
Surely you felt it. I did.
要不我为什么要把它交给达头蒂
Why else would I lay it off on Gighetti?
'未知数'部门关注的是遥远的未来
Xyz is about the distant future.
但我们等不及了 我们现在就需要你
But we can't wait for you. We need you now,
来带领我们至关重要的核心业务
guiding critical components of our core business.
比如'纽核力'
Components like Nucleus.
对不起 你是要让我
I'm sorry. Are you... Are you offering to put me
全权领导'纽核力'吗
in full charge of Nucleus?
没错 有且只有你
Indeed I am. You and only you.
你将得到信任和荣光
You'll get the credit and the glory.
戴维斯·班纳奇的名字
The name Davis Bannerchek will be
将会与'纽核力'紧密相连
inextricably linked with that of Nucleus.
将来很有可能大家都会认为
I mean, there's a chance no one will know
我与'纽核力'毫无关联
I had anything to do with it at all.
先生们 不用再往卡车里搬了 停
Gentlemen, nothing else in the truck. Stop.
谁解决了转码工作流 是我
Who's done with the transcoding workflow? Me.
干得好 卡尔拉
Good job, Carla.
或者该叫你"敏捷女侠"
Or should I say, "Scrumptious"?
因为你在更新敏捷开♥发♥板
Because of the board, the scrum board.
-好冷 -好吧
- Oh, I get it. - Yeah.
或者 我是说 不只是你
Or just... I mean, not you.
当然 我是说 也包括你
I mean, you could... You are.
另外我要感谢大家
Also, thanks to everybody
主动弃领这周的薪水
for forgoing your salary this week.
请记住 只要我们获胜
Remember, if we win...
奖金大把大把的 所以
bonuses all around, so...
大家加油
Go team.
当然赢了再发奖金
When we win.
好激动人心啊 理查德
That is rousing, Richard.
对 等我们打赢官司后发
Yeah, so, when we win it.
你们看见了吗
Have you guys seen this?
赛斯 就是负责'尾帧'网络安全的家伙
Seth, the network security guy from Endframe,
刚刚把他的'领英'状态更新为"失业"了
just changed his Linkedin status to "unemployed."
不会吧
No way.
你认为是我们害他被炒了
You think we got him fired?
肯定是我们
I bet we did.
美得很
That's awesome.
这个嘛 我们并没有真正突破他的防火墙
Well, we never actually breached his security.
别忘了我们是偷了马克的登录信息
Remember we got Mark's login info
大摇大摆登录进去的
and went through the front door?
所以严格来讲 他没做错什么
So, he didn't actually do anything wrong.
他之前给'尾帧'干活
He worked for Endframe,
就是这坨屎样的公♥司♥偷了你的算法
the pieces of shit that stole our algorithm.
没错 所以根据传递性法则
Yeah. So by the transitive property,
他因此也是一坨屎
he is, therefore, also a piece of shit.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表