剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
谢谢你来参加面试
Thanks for coming in and sitting down with us.
我们很兴奋有优秀的软件工程师
We're really excited to meet a few good engineers
加入"魔笛手"团队
to join the Pied Piper team.
不如你先自我介绍一下
So why don't you tell us a little about yourself?
我中午之前不工作
I don't work before noon.
下午两点之后也不工作
Or after 2:00 PM.
我得带狗来上班
And I need to bring my dog to work.
你们喜欢狗吗
Are you-- are you dog-friendly?
你当然可以带狗来上班
Oh, yeah, you can bring your dog to work.
我问的不是这个
That's not what I asked.
你们喜欢狗吗
Are you dog-friendly?
泳池不错 我的狗能用吗
Nice pool. Can my dog go in?
当然 我们很喜欢狗
Yeah, yeah, we're very dog-friendly.
有救生员吗
Is there a lifeguard?
因为我的狗不会游泳
'Cause my dog can't swim.
你的简历上写着2010到2011年间
It says here on your resume that from 2010 to 2011
你"屌♥爆了"
you "Crushed it"?
那其实是个老简历了 上面应该加上
That's actually an old resume. It should also read
2013年到现在也屌♥爆了
that I crushed it from 2013 to present.
这么说你2012年并不屌♥爆了
So are we to understand that you did not "Crush it" In 2012?
那年我出了点健康状况
There was a medical situation
让我没法爆出往日风采
preventing me from crushing it to my usual standards.
我只能休整一段时间
So I had to take some time off
直到我能爆出往日雄风
until I was able to crush it at 100%,
从那之后就没停过
at which point I resumed crushing it full-time.
简历上还写着你精通C++语言
So it says here that you're proficient in C++,
多处理器架构的代码合并
code assembly for multiple processor architectures,
你还是个半机械人
and that you are a cyborg?
没错 那是生控体系统的简称
That is correct-- short for cybernetic organism.
我患有先天性心脏病
I came into this world of filth and pain
以残缺之体来到充满污秽与痛苦的世界
with a congenital heart condition,
需要安装心脏起搏器
requiring the installation of a pacemaker,
有了它我才能活下来
upon which I am mortally dependent.
他还真是个半机械人
Wow, he's technically a cyborg.
是啊 简历写得很准确
Yeah, yeah. Makes the resume accurate.
你我都清楚 只要我想
Look, we all know that I can make a shitload more money
就可以在多人种的幸福小城内
working for some multi-colored Happy Town
某个与世隔绝的盒子里赚大钱
in a hermetically-sealed box.
但我能说实话吗
But permission to be honest?
你说吧
Permission granted.
说吧
Granted.
我就喜欢你们的怪样
I like that you guys are so weird.
是啊 我们是挺怪的
Yes, we are the weird ones.
今早 你把汽水罐放到了绿桶里
This morning, you put your soda cans in the green one.
这样不对
Okay? That's not right.
绿桶是用来放草和落叶的
The green is for grass and leaves.
明白吗
Okay?
蓝桶是用来放可回收垃圾的
The blue one is for recycling.
来 你放进去
Go ahead and put those in there.
没错
Yeah.
非常好 其他的垃圾都放到黑桶里
Very good. The black one is for all other trash.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
明白 哪个桶的垃圾是要焚烧的
Yes. Which is for burning?
不 这个国家不焚烧垃圾
No, we don't burn trash in this country.
那是违法的 决不许焚烧垃圾
It's illegal. You never burn trash.
你说一遍 "我绝不烧垃圾"
Okay, can you say that? "I never burn trash."
我绝不烧垃圾
I never burn trash.
-没错 -那废物呢
- Yes. - What about garbage?
操
Motherfucker.
贾里德·帕塔基恩
Jared Patakian?
这个叫帕塔基恩的人
You know, this Patakian guy
绝对不是什么正常人
is definitely on some end of some spectrum,
但他是个全栈工程师
but he is a full-stack engineer.
我同意雇他 贾里德 你觉得呢
I mean, I'm sold. Jared, what do you think?
他够资格而且他对我们很有兴趣
Well, he's qualified and he definitely seemed interested.
如今是程序员选公♥司♥的时代
It's a programmer's market right now.
要是我们看上了他 就该主动出击招揽他
I think if we like him, we should pursue him aggressively.
我只有一个担心 一件小事
My only concern here, and it's a small one,
他也叫贾里德
he's also named Jared.
屋子里有两个贾里德不会很乱吗
Will it be confusing with two Jareds?
如果雇他 我可以改回真名 唐纳德
If we hire him, I can always go back to my real name-- Donald.
不用 那太麻烦了
No, that's too big a hassle.
就叫你"另一个贾里德"吧
We'll just go with "Other Jared."
简称另贾
OJ, for short.
我知道名字只是别人需要你时的代号♥
I know a name is just a sound somebody makes when they need you,
但不是该新来的人叫"另一个贾里德"吗
but shouldn't this much-newer Jared be "Other Jared"?
你应该感到荣幸
You should be flattered.
[O·J·辛普森 原名Orenthal James Simpson 著名橄榄球运动员]
O·J·辛普森是世界上
OJ Simpson is one of the most recognizable people
最有名的人之一
on the face of the planet.
刚刚走出去的是贾里德·帕塔基恩吗
Was that Jared Patakian I saw exiting the house?
没错 我们刚面试了他 觉得很不错
Yes, we just interviewed him. We think he's great.
他是不错 我曾试图雇他来亚威亚托
He actually is great. I tried to hire him for Aviato.
但他拿着我的报价 在城里展示了一圈
But then he took the offer, shopped it around town,
然后找了家出价更高的
and got more dough at a different gig.
我不喜欢他的做法
I didn't care for the way that he handled it.
所以保险起见
So I am going to have to err on the side of caution
决定投反对票
and say "Pass-adena,"
娘炮
Trina.
对于你的遭遇我深表遗憾
Well, I'm sorry that that happened to you,
但你不能否决任何人
but you don't get to Pass-adena on anyone.
我们要雇好多人
We've got to hire a lot of people,
而他是唯一一个全票通过的
and he was the only one that we all agree on.
但这是我的房♥子 我还是董事会成员
But this is my house. I'm on the board of this company.
我必须为你们敲响警铃 对吧
I mean, I must get dings, right?
-敲铃 -像陪审团或《对台词》里那样
- Dings? - Like in a jury or "Whose Line Is It Anyway?"
[《对台词》一部即兴喜剧]
埃利希 谢谢你让我们在这里办公
Erlich, thank you for letting us stay in your house
在我们找到合适的办公室之前 真的
while we figure out what we need office-wise. Really.
但很抱歉 这事由不得你
But I'm sorry. You don't get a say in this.
我们要雇这个机器人
We're going to hire the android.
他是个半机械人 理查德
He's a cyborg, Richard.
这混♥蛋♥他妈的是个半机械人
The son of a bitch is a goddamned cyborg.
互利
女士们先生们 出版界尊贵的客人们
Ladies and gentlemen of the press, distinguished guests,
夸父追日
请问 什么举措能算是夸父追日
Question-- What is a moonshot?
它是一个如此庞大 大胆的想法
A moonshot is an idea so big, so bold,
巨大的难题
根本性方案
突破性科技
看似不可能 直到它被实现
as to be impossible until it is not.
-麦哲伦环球航行 -你在这呢
- Magellan circumnavigating... - There you are.
对不起我迷路了 但我以为让我来这
Sorry, I got lost. But I think I'm supposed to be here--
-跟我来 -就在不久前
- Shh! Come on. - Not so long ago,
人们还认为送人上月球是夸父逐日
people called the idea of sending a man to the moon a moonshot.
但我们做到了 而那仅仅是开始
But we did it, and that is just the beginning.
对我们最新的部门 任何事都不算异想天开
No idea will be too big for our newest division,
'互利'
"Hooli ."
互利
未知数
xyz.
-已经有很久 -我要在这儿呆多久
- It's been a long... - How long do I have to stay here?
- 因为午饭时间 -别说话
- Cause lunch-- - Shh!
今天 我很高兴地宣布
And today, I'm pleased to announce
经过一些协商和施压
that after some negotiations and arm-twisting,
才华横溢的戴维斯·班纳奇教授
the brilliant Professor Davis Bannerchek,
机器人领域的佼佼者
a pioneer in robotics
萨默维尔驱动力的创始人
and founder of Somerville Dynamics,
同意成为这个新部门的领头人
has agreed to head up this new division.
容我向你们介绍班纳奇博士 唯一一位
I give you Dr. Bannerchek, the one and only man
有资格成为'互利'未知数部门
fit to be the first
第一位首席梦想家的人
head dreamer of Hooli xyz.
同时我还要介绍 唯一一位有资格
Also I give you the one and only man
成为他的联合首席梦想家的人
fit to be his co-head dreamer,
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表