剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
该死
Damn it.
又来
Again?
医疗中心
我问你 理查德
Let me ask you something, Richard.
你确定这不是尿
You sure it's not urine
你确定你不是尿床了
and you're not just wetting the bed?
我确定 不是尿
Yeah, I'm sure. It's-- it's not.
只是汗
It's just sweat.
那么你这种情况的医学术语
Well, then the medical term for what you have
是"盗汗"
is "Night sweats."
好吧
Okay.
但盗汗可能演变成尿床
But night sweats can be a precursor to bed-wetting,
那就很严重了
and that is very serious.
有多严重
How serious?
-是说可能是癌症吗 -不
- Like, uh, cancer? - No!
是太丢人了
It's embarrassing.
你都是成年人了 理查德 拜托
I mean, you're a grown man, Richard. Come on.
小孩子才会尿床
That's what children do.
但我又没有尿床
But I'm not wetting the bed.
还没有 你的压力水平如何
Yet! How's your stress level been?
比以前更糟
It's gotten worse.
我的平台需要在一月前
I have to get a working beta of my platform
发布公测版
ready in time for January.
一个噩梦般的家伙刚投资了我
I just took money from a guy who is a nightmare.
我雇了六位新人
I hired six new people.
我们还要花一大笔钱租新办公室
We're going to spend a ton of money on new offices.
就像是每分每秒
It's like every second,
都有新的问题亟待解决
there is a new issue that I have to solve.
我快被压力逼疯了
I am stressed as hell.
理查德 你现在的压力等级在这里
Richard, currently, your stress level is here.
是盗汗的级别
And that's night-sweats level.
但如果你不加注意的话 它就会升高
But now if you're not careful and you let it go up,
变成尿床的级别
bed-wetting.
我爱死这些墙了
I love these walls.
你知道这是什么吗 这叫暴露砖墙
You know what it is? They're exposed brick.
为什么会有人想把砖藏起来
Why would anyone ever hide brick?
你看到那个会议角了吗
Did you see the conference nook?
想想在这个角落里开会有多么美妙吧
Just think of the conferences we could have in this nook.
没错 但这里真的很贵
Oh, yeah. But I mean, this is really expensive.
医生怎么说
So, um, what did the doctor say?
没什么 只是压力导致的盗汗
It's nothing. It's just stress-related night sweats.
-我会没事的 -很高兴听你这么说
- I'll be fine. - That's good to hear.
-感觉松了口气吗 -本来是的
- Are you relieved? - I would have been
直到那白♥痴♥开始提什么
if that idiot hadn't have mentioned something about
这会演变成尿床
how it can lead to, uh, bed-wetting.
我只想尽量不去想这件事
I'm just trying not to think about it.
没错 别想了
Good, don't. Definitely.
因为光是想想就有可能
Because just thinking about it would probably
-增加你的压力导致尿床 -停
- stress you out enough to make it happen-- - Stop!
你能不能别说"压力"这个词了
Would you-- don't say "Stress."
我刚说过我在努力不去想它
I just said that I was trying not to think about it.
理查德 个人管理
Well, Richard, personal management
是首席执行官职责里很重要的部分
is a big part of being a CEO.
你觉得在这儿工作会有帮助吗
You think working here might help?
事实上 会吧 我觉得会
Actually, uh, yeah. I think it would.
但我们租得起吗
But can we afford it?
这是对你心理健康的投资
Well, this is an investment in your mental health.
理查德 我是说
Richard, I mean,
你能花钱买♥♥到不尿床吗
can you put a dollar value on not wetting your bed?
别再说了
Ahh, don't.
如果你想要 理查德
If you want this, Richard,
尽管我们在周边和广♥告♥牌上浪费了些钱
even with the money we wasted on swag and billboards,
我觉得我能想办法搞定的
I think I can make the numbers work.
取决于你了
It's your call.
伙计们 这位是叶莲娜
Hey, guys? Um, this is Yelena.
她电梯下错楼层了
She got off the elevator at the wrong floor
她的模特经纪公♥司♥在楼上
because her modeling agency is upstairs.
理查德
Richard?
拜托
Please?
考虑到其他一些重要原因
Primarily for other reasons,
但 没错 我们就租这里
but, uh, yes! Yeah, sure. Uh, we're gonna take it.
-我们要了 这办公室我们要了 -要了
- We're take-- we're taking it. - Take?
我得拥抱你一下
I'm gonna hug you.
别
No.
好了 这一箱可以搬到卡车上了
All right, this one's ready to go out to the truck.
很好 搬出去吧
Great. Take it out.
跟你说 我提议雇几个苦力来
Okay, you know what? I said we should hire movers.
这不是我该干的活
I don't do this kind of stuff.
我是脑力劳动者 不是体力劳动者
I work with my mind, not with my hands.
在巴基斯坦 我们都是雇仆人来做这个
In Pakistan, we had servants who did this.
稀松平常的事
It wasn't a big deal.
我们付的钱很少 但他们都很满足
We didn't pay them very much and they were very happy.
我还是帮你把你的卫生巾搬出去吧
I'll take out your box of tampons.
净化下我的心灵
It's good for the soul.
有趣的展示
Interesting pitch.
我得承认我从没听说过
I will admit, I have never heard
有人想做面向基♥督♥徒的狗狗分享应用
a Christian-oriented riff on dog-sharing.
不过基♥督♥教在北加州可以说是非法的
But Christianity is borderline illegal in northern California.
另外你们打算怎么扩展业务呢
Also, how would you scale?
我们可以从分享狗狗
Well, we could expand
扩展到其他类型的宠物上
from sharing dogs to other types of pets--
-大肚猪 雪貂 -你先给我打住
- Pot-bellied pigs, ferrets... - I'm gonna stop you right there.
你们知道在加州
You do know that ferrets are illegal
养雪貂是非法的吧
in the state of California?
看来不知道
No.
那我看你也不知道
Well, then I suppose you also don't know
养大肚猪早在2005年
that pot-bellied pigs have been
就已经土得不可理喻了
wildly unfashionable since 2005.
这年头养大肚猪
Owning a pot-bellied pig is
就跟信基♥督♥教一样没法上街见人
frowned upon almost as much as being a Christian.
谢谢 先生们 日安
Thank you, gentlemen. Good day.
严格来讲我并没有拒绝分享狗狗的点子
And technically, I'm not passing on dog dammit.
我只是没同意
I'm just not saying yes.
谁知道呢 天道难测
But who knows? The lord works in mysterious ways.
不用我说你们也知道吧
I don't have to tell you that.
理查德 你有时间吗
Richard, do you have a moment?
我要给你看样东西
I'd like to present you something.
好吧 是什么
Okay, what's up?
-你干什么呢 -鞠躬
- What are you doing? - Bowing.
日本人的商业文化
The Japanese have the most advanced
是世界上最先进的
business culture in the world.
我遵循他们的礼节来表达对你的尊重
I am showing you respect by using their traditions.
而且根据传统
And traditionally,
你需要送出一份礼物来庆祝重大时刻
you give a gift on important occasions,
比如你被孵人生涯正式结束
such as the graduating of an incubee.
被孵人 有这个词吗
"Incubee"? Is that a word?
当然有 就是被孵化的人
Of course it is. One who's been incubated.
在孵化器里呆过的那种
The inhabitant of an incubator.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
-该你鞠躬了 -我还是算了吧
- Now you bow. - I'd really rather not.
理查德 我需要你鞠躬
Richard, I need you to bow.
-90度 -还得90度
- To the waist. - To the waist?
好了
Okay.
现在我把这个赠与你
Now I hand this to you,
根据传统你要礼貌地回绝我
and it is customary for you to politely refuse
并暗示你配不上这份礼物
and weakly say that you are not worthy.
埃利希 我没时间陪你玩了
Erlich, I really don't have time for this.
做得好 给你
That's perfect. Here you go.
好吧
Good.
日元硬币 最小面值
Japanese coin. Lowest denomination.
这是和服吗
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表