剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
得了吧盖文 别绕圈子了
Please, Gavin, enough spin.
这种震级的决策失误 是没有借口的
A misstep of that magnitude, there's no excuse.
我们总不能对股东们说
It's not like we can tell the shareholders
你又添加了个新功能吧
you've suddenly added new functionality.
不能吗
Haven't I?
你添加了
Have you?
怎么没人通知我们呢
We weren't told about this.
如果我提前通知了
If I told you about it,
那就算不上是秘密功能了
it wouldn't exactly be a secret function.
对不对
Now, would it?
秘密功能
Secret function?
你是说你又往"纽核力"平台上
Are you saying you've added
添加了新的功能
something new to the Nucleus platform?
请各位想象一下
Imagine if you will...
有这么一个革命性的功能
a function so game-changing,
一旦整合进"纽核力"平台
that its integration into Nucleus
可以修正平台发布过程中出现的任何问题
will justify any miscue in the platform's roll out.
请各位想象一下 有这么一个革命性的功能
Imagine, if you will, a function so game-changing,
一旦整合进"纽核力"平台
that its integration into Nucleus
可以修正平台发布过程中出现的任何问题
will justify any miscue in the platform's roll out.
真的 请想象一下
Seriously, imagine it,
然后赶紧下手
and do it quickly.
我让你们聚在这里 就是取得巨大成就的
You were all brought here to generate moonshots.
我现在急需成就
I need a moonshot now.
如果你们哪怕有那么一点过人之处
If there's any greatness in any of you at all,
就请尽情施展出来吧
now is the time to access it.
千万别让我失望
Please don't disappoint me.
千万 千万 千万别让我失望
Please, please, please don't disappoint me.
吃完午饭再说吧
Maybe start after lunch?
-好啊 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
有人吗 罗斯
Hello? Russ?
我天 那是坨屎吗
Oh, my God. Is that shit?
地上这是一坨狗屎吗
Is there dog shit on the floor?
对 就是屎
Yes, it's shit.
老天
God!
你的画怎么了
What happened to your painting?
我想跟你们谈的就是这件事
That's what I wanted to talk to you about.
我有坏消息要宣布
I've got some bad news,
反正你们早晚都会知道
and you're gonna hear it eventually,
不如我自己告诉你们
so you might as well hear it from me.
坐吧
Sit down.
我的会计通知我说
My accountant has informed me that, uh...
我的资产出了问题
I'm financially ruined.
我♥操♥ 怎么会
Holy shit. How?
因为一系列
Because of a series of...
我说服我的财务经理投资的
bad investments that my fucking money guy
糟糕项目
let me talk him into,
我已经丢了超过两亿美元
I've managed to lose over $200 million.
等下 你一开始的资产不是12亿美元吗
Wait. Didn't you start out with $1.2 billion?
我是说 你还没破产 对吧
I mean, you're not exactly broke, right?
也算是破产了
I might as well be.
九亿八千六百万
$986 million?
我不再是十亿富翁了 理查德
I'm not a billionaire anymore, Richard.
我是九亿八千六百万富翁
I'm a nine-hundred- and-eighty-sixionaire,
就根本他妈没这词
which isn't even a fucking thing.
我不再身价十亿了
I'm out of the Three Comma Club.
可以说我现在跟你们沦为了一路人
Functionally, I'm just like you.
老天 我♥操♥ 太心塞
Jesus, fuck, that's depressing.
好吧 但你其实还算是身价十亿
Right. But you're still, basically, a billionaire.
但你向下舍去时就不是了
Not if you round down.
如果向下舍去的话 我就只是过亿
If you round down, I have zero billion.
福布斯已经将我踢出了十亿富翁榜单
"Forbes" has taken me off their billionaire's list.
反而可能会把我放到
Instead, they'll probably put me on their...
"还需努力未能抽雪茄庆祝"榜单里
close-but-no-cigar list,
够讽刺的是我他妈抽了成吨♥的雪茄
which is ironic because I smoke a fuck ton of cigars.
我他妈买♥♥那么多雪茄干什么
Why the fuck do I buy so many cigars?
我记得当我身价冲破十亿的那一刻
I remember the second I became a billionaire.
我当时光着屁♥股♥就坐在那儿
I was ass-naked sitting right there,
就不停点击刷新 点击刷新
just clicking and refreshing, clicking and refreshing,
看着我的股票飙升 当冲破十亿大关时
watching my stock rise. And when it happened,
我的鸡鸡瞬间充血 眼前黑了整整一分钟
I popped a rod so fast, I went blind for a full minute.
射满了那几个坐垫
Nutted all over those cushions.
就是成为世界王者的感觉
I was the king.
现在看看我
Now look at me.
只有区区上亿了
Two shitty fucking commas.
我不得不卖♥♥了我的迈凯伦
I had to sell my McLaren.
对 但你车道上还停着辆玛莎拉蒂
Yeah, but there's a Maserati in the driveway.
谁他妈在乎
Who gives a fuck?
那车的门是这么开的
That has doors that open like this.
而不是这样开
Not like this.
或者这样开
Or like this.
所以我他妈全毁了
So it's all fucked.
也不算全毁了
Well, it's not all fucked.
你没付你给我的那个慈善舞会的票
You did save $50,000 not paying for the charity ball tickets
省了五万美元
that you gave me.
对我和杨靖来说那一刻真是奇耻大辱
Quite an embarrassing moment for Jian-Yang and I.
什么 理查德 听着 我的会计告诉我
What? Richard, listen, my accountants tell me...
我需要你开始
I need you to start throwing off cash
尽快给我赚钱 好吗
as quickly as possible, okay?
但你说过创造利润
But you said generating revenue
不是我们现在应该做的
was exactly what we shouldn't be doing.
但现在我的身家都从十亿降格到亿了
But now that I'm spelling billion with an "M,"
我说就反其道而行之
I'm saying do the exact opposite.
我需要你24小时之后
I need you to come back to me in 24 hours
带给我一份提案 能将整个运营方案调整为
and bring me a proposal that turns the entire operation
以销♥售♥为重心的模式
into a sales-based model,
就跟你描述中'尾帧'的那帮混♥蛋♥一样
just like you told me those assholes over at EndFrame have.
你得帮我脱身 理查德
You're gonna dig me out of this hole, Richard.
-什么 -你自己说过的
- What? - You said it yourself.
他们创建'尾帧'就是为了能迅速捞钱
EndFrame is built to grab a bunch of cash quickly,
而这正是我需要的
and that's what I need.
爸爸 妈妈在哪儿
Dad, where is Mom?
你妈妈和她的朋友菲利普在一起
Your mom is with her friend Philippe.
他们在纳帕[加州] 她几个小时后就回来
They're in Napa. She's gonna be a few hours.
这几个人会陪着你 好吗
These guys are gonna watch you, okay?
注意别踩了狗屎 好吗
Watch out for the dog shit. Okay?
我得走了
I gotta hit the road.
爸爸要去维加斯了
Daddy's going to Vegas.
竟然是坐租来的商务机
Flying in a rented Citation Ultra.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck me!
你好啊
Hello.
你好 小伙
Hey, buddy.
罗斯希望我们转变为销♥售♥为主的模式
Russ wants us to convert to a sales model?
这根本不可能
That's just not possible.
我是说 你看到'尾帧'销♥售♥团队的规模了
I mean, you saw the size of that team at EndFrame.
那屋里有40人吧
There were 40 people in that room?
对
Right.
即便我们炒掉所有我们刚雇用的工程师
Even if we fired all of the engineers that we just hired...
大家干得不错
Looking good.
继续努力 克劳德
Keep at it, Claude.
没错 你们不会丢掉工作的
Absolutely. Your jobs are not at risk.
真是令人安慰
That's very comforting.
即便我们调整员工结构
Even if we adjusted our workforce
转为雇用销♥售♥人员
and hired sales people instead,
那种服务级别协议非常复杂
service-level agreements like that are enormously complex,
需要投入极大的人力
they take a huge number of man hours.
我们根本没可能在短期内
There's no way we could find clients, negotiate terms,
找到客户 协商条款 签下协议
and push deals out the funnel fast enough
并且很快真正开始收益
to yield real cash anytime soon.
我们现在根本还没到那一步
We're just not built for it.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表