剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表
拾荒者统治
Huh?
哈?
Ahh! Ahh! Oh, shit.
啊 妈呀
Oh, shit.
妈呀
Ohhh. Oh, shit.
卧♥槽♥
Ahh!
啊
Okay, okay.
冷静 冷静
Ahhhh!
啊啊
Ahhh, ahh!
啊 啊
Ahhhh! Unh!
啊 呃
Unh!
啊
Ah, ahh.
啊
Water.
水
Water!
水啊
Gah!
天啊
Ahhhh! Aaaaargh.
啊啊 啊啊
Oh, no!
糟了
Ahhhhhh!
啊
Kamen?
卡门?
Fuck Kamen.
他妈的卡门
Seriously.
说真的
Fuck that guy.
去他妈的
I thought we decided you would ease up on the Kamen talk.
我们不是说好了你不谈卡门的事吗?
Okay, but c'mon, just for a second --
哎呀 就让我发泄一下
all of this is his fault,
这一切都是他的错
and we're just supposed to ignore that?
毋庸置疑 好吗?
Man, I really hope he got what he deserved.
我真希望他罪有应得
Why are you so fixated on him?
你为什么这么执着于他?
You're kidding me right?
你在逗我玩吧?
He re-routed us.
他改变了航线
And that's why we're here.
我们才会沦落至此
That's why people are dead, Ursula.
才会有那么多人死去 乌苏拉
He messed up. But I'm guessing you probably
他确实搞砸了 但我觉得会不会是
dug your heels in when he mentioned the idea,
在他提出这个想法时 你固守己见
instead of, you know, talking to him like a human
而没有互相之间友好沟通
and getting him to change his mind?
让他改变主意呢?
Look at this.
看看这个
Wow, that's weird.
好奇怪
I guess they bury their dead, too.
我猜他们也会埋葬死者
Ursula: Yeah.
是啊
But it's a bunch of different species.
但这里埋着的不止一种物种
Is it...sick?
是不是病了
Nope. I stopped caring a long time ago.
不知道 我早就不在乎了
Honestly.
真的
Let's just get going.
我们走吧
Charlie: K-Kamen, can you hear me?
卡门 你能听见我说话吗?
K-Kamen?
卡门?
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么?
I-I'm Charlie.
我是查理
We met at orientation.
我们在迎新会上见过的
You're from the Demeter?
从得墨忒耳来的?
Oh, man, you have no idea
天啊 实在太好了
how good it is to see another person.
他星遇故知啊
It's fucking crazy out here, man.
这里真♥他♥妈♥离谱啊
I had a -- I-I ran from the ship,
我...我从飞舰里逃出来
I got super lost. I'm --
结果迷路了 我...
I'm in bad shape, Kamen.
我情况很糟 卡门
I've been walking around for days.
已经走了好几天了
I need some food.
我需要食物
I mean, how's it been for you, man? I --
话说 你过得怎么样?
You seem like you know your way around here pretty good,
你看起来对这里很熟悉
you wanna lead the way?
你能带路吗?
Yes.
行吧
Fiona: Well, this wasn't how I pictured
这可不是我预料中的
my Tuesday night ending.
周二夜生活了
Me neither.
我也是
This is a thousand times better.
比我预料得好上千百倍
Those freckles...
这些雀斑
I missed those freckles.
我想念这些雀斑
I bet you did.
我猜也是
So...what does this mean?
所以 这意味着什么?
For us?
重归于好?
I don't know.
我不知道
What happened? Nothing. It's...
- 怎么了?- 没什么 只是
W-Wait. What are you doing?
等一下 你在干什么
I-I didn't even answer.
我都没回答
I know, Kamen. This just...
- 我知道 卡门 - 只是
This just doesn't feel right.
感觉不太对
I have to go.
我得走了
Come -- Please. C'mon, Fiona, please.
求你了 拜托 菲奥娜 求你了
Just don't leave. I --
别离开 我
You never could make me a priority.
你从来都不把我放在第一位
Not really.
真的是
And I haven't gotten over that, Kamen.
而且我还没释怀呢 卡门
I gave up everything for us...
我为了我们放弃了一切
This was a mistake.
这就是个错误
I'm sorry.
对不起
Levi, dismount please.
利瓦伊 请下车
Ahh. Is it on my back, too?
啊 我背上也是这样吗?
Yes. Is it bad?
- 是的 - 很糟糕吗?
Yes. A rash has erupted,
是的 出现了皮疹
causing your back to become severely inflamed.
导致你背部严重发炎
Are you sure you pulled all those things off me?
你确定你把那些东西都从我身上扯下来了吗?
I did, but there appears to be residual material
是的 但似乎有残留物质
still embedded in your skin.
还嵌在你的皮肤里
Yeah, obviously.
是说 显而易见
Can you do anything about it?
你能做点什么吗?
I'm sorry, Azi. I'm not equipped to administer medical treatment.
对不起 阿兹 我没有装备医疗模块
Are you in pain?
你很难受吗?
Yeah. It's so...itchy.
是啊 好痒
You're not still upset with me, are you?
你不会还在生我的气吧?
Not at all.
没有啊
Quite the opposite, really.
恰恰相反 真的
Just making sure.
只是确认一下
Argh!
啊
What...?
什么情况?
Huh
喔
I have an idea.
我想到办法了
Levi, keep watch while I climb up.
利瓦伊 我爬上去的时候帮忙看着点
Okay, Azi.
好吧 阿兹
Actually, do whatever you want.
其实做你想做的就行
You're your own person, I guess.
我想你可以自己做主的
Okay, then.
那上吧
Hey.
嘿
I see some light ahead.
前方有光亮了
Ursula: I think we're almost out of here.
我想我们快离开这里了
Sam: Thank Christ.
感谢上苍
Shit.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck.
妈的
C'mon, let's go!
快点 我们走
Let's go! We gotta get off this ship!
快走 我们要离开这艘舰船
This way! C'mon, move it!
这边走 快点 动起来
Crew member: Come on! Let's go!
快点 我们走
Come on! Come on!
快点 快点
Out this way!
这边走
Oh, no. Not you. You go last.
不 你最后一个走
Now, listen, Sam, I can explain.
听着 山姆 我可以解释
I -- Gah!
我...啊
This is on you.
都怪你
Fucking idiot.
臭傻♥逼♥
Charlie: Hey, hey, Kamen.
剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表