剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表
出去
out.
天啊,巴里,没伤到穿梭机真是万幸
Jesus, Barry, we're lucky the shuttle wasn't damaged.
蛮力,我就知道能成
Brute force. I knew it would work.
赶紧装货然后离开这鬼地方
Let's load up and get the hell out of here.
捡起来扔到穿梭机里
Pick it and throw it in the shuttle.
我们把它拿给特伦斯的家人
We'll give it to Terrence's family.
好了
Okay.
过来,过来
Come on. Come on.
就这样
That's it.
过来吧
Come on.
对
Yeah.
快,快
Come on, come on.
快,加油,就差一点
Come on, come on, you're so close.
快,快
Come on, come on.
不,不,别,别,别
No, no, no, no, no.
别啊,求你!
No, come on!
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
听起来像有人
It sounded like a person.
呃
Ugh.
完事了!
This is it!
你知道这意味着什么吗?
Do you know what this means?
当然,你说过的
Yeah. You've told me.
那你怎么看起来好像不明白?
Then why do you still seem not to get it?
我们一起完成的
We did this together.
这一次,你应该感到骄傲
For once, you should be proud.
我让你感到骄傲
I'm letting you be proud.
我是感到骄傲
I'm proud.
就快好了
We're almost done.
别走神
Stay focused.
操
Fuck.
你没事吧?!
Are you okay?!
什-- 好--太好了!
Wha-- Y-Yes!
帮帮我
Help me.
天哪
Oh, my God.
没事,没事,只用--
They're fine, they're fine, just --
只用把绳子解开就好
just get me out of these ropes.
行,好的
Yeah, okay.
谁把你弄成这样的?
Who did this to you?
几个听到我求救信♥号♥♥的卑鄙小偷
Some lowlife thieves that heard my distress signal.
他们--他们把我绑起来这样以便洗劫得墨忒耳号♥
They -- They tied me up so they could loot the Demeter.
我听到了爆♥炸♥声
I heard an explosion.
是啊,他们想抢走逃生穿梭机
Yeah, they're trying to take the escape shuttle.
该死!
Damn it!
我们必须赶到那里
We've got to get there.
好,好吧,我知道了,
Okay, okay, I know,
别--别着急,马上给你松绑
just -- just hold tight while I cut you free.
你有没有遇到过其他幸存者?
Have you come across any other survivors?
我看到了卡门
I saw Kamen.
但我不确定他是死是活
But I-I'm not sure if he's alive or dead.
他被某种生物抓住了
Some creature got him.
你呢?
What about you?
我和山姆在一起,但...
I was with Sam, but...
他没能活下来
he didn't make it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
其他船员呢?
What about the rest of the crew?
不知道
I don't know.
希望还活着待在船上
Hopefully still alive on the ship.
我们得走了
But we gotta go.
那帮混♥蛋♥除了自己谁也不关心
Those assholes don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.
他们要整死我们,再丢在这里烂掉
They're gonna fuck us over and leave us here to rot.
嘿
Hey.
噢
Oh.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我叫阿矢
I'm Azi.
厄休拉
Ursula.
来吧,厄休拉,我们走
Come on, Ursula. Let's move.
怎么会这样?
What's happening?
巴里?
Barry?
我-我不知道,不是我!
I-I don't know, it's not me!
不是我♥干♥的!
It's not me!
放手吧!
Just let go!
绝不!
No!
我们需要这个!
We need this!
克里斯!
Kris!
你没事吧?!
Are you okay?!
快醒醒!
Wake up!
克里斯!
Kris!
克里斯!
Kris!
快过来,小子!
Come on, kid!
你还好吗?
You okay?
还好,应该吧
Yeah, I think so.
你呢?
Are you?
我的手腕好像断了
I think I broke my wrist.
其他地方还好吗?
Everything else good?
嗯
Yeah.
刚刚那是什么东西?
What was that thing?
何必在意?
Does it matter?
我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
噢
Oh.
保护好自己
Be careful.
你也一样
You, too.
剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表