剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表
山姆,怎么--嘘嘘,等等
Sam, what's -- Shh-shh, wait, wait.
有听到什么吗?
Do you hear anything?
没啊,要我听什么?
No. What am I listening for?
妈的 怎么了?
Damn it. What happened?
这玩意显示塞壬马上就要消失了
This thing says the siren's going off.
如果还没能听到动静
If we can't even hear it yet,
意味着还有挺长一段距离,所以...
that means we must be pretty far away, so...
唔...
Hm...
有多远呢?
How far away?
谁懂呢?三四天,一个星期
Who knows? A couple of days. A week.
但飞船已经搞定了,所以已经渡过了最难关头
But we got the ship down, so the hard part's over.
只需要唤醒船员然后离开这就行
Just got to wake up the crew and get out of here.
前提是飞船没受多少损伤
Assuming the shuttle didn't get damaged.
这东西有没有告诉你船员们状况如何?
Does that thing tell you if the crew is doing okay?
他们会没事的
They'll be fine,
只要没什么外星生物比我们先进去
as long as nothing from this planet gets in before we get there.
噢,感觉到了吗?
Oh. You feel that?
感觉到了
Yeah.
不太对劲
Something's going on.
你知道吗,我一直在想
You know, I've been thinking.
飞船昨天下来的时候特别亮
The ship was pretty bright in the sky last night.
如果有其他区域的幸存者,
If anyone in the other escape pods survived,
他们肯定会看到,对吧?
they must have seen it, right?
是,没错
Yeah. Yeah.
只能过去一探究竟了
I guess we'll find out when we get there.
哈,大家都在派对玩儿呢,
Huh. Well, everyone else is partying,
但不知道为啥,我一点都不奇怪能在这找到你
but somehow I'm not surprised to find you here.
嘿,米娅
Hey, Mia.
嘿
Hey.
我真的挺开心
I had a really good time
之前晚上和你在一起...
hanging out with you the other night...
而且...
and...
是我的话不会过度解读
I wouldn't read too much into it.
我们几个准备去日晷喝一杯
A couple of us are gonna have a drink in the solarium
在明天去地表之前,要一起来吗
before we go under tomorrow if you'd like to join.
行,可能顺便去一下吧
Yeah, maybe I'll stop by.
好吧,既然你不来...
Okay, well, since you won't...
我想把这个给你
I wanted to give you this.
你肯定会喜欢
I think you'll really like it.
力瓦!
Levi!
该出发了!
It's time to go!
嘘
Shhhh.
嘿!
Hey!
呃啊!
Ugh!
力瓦,你看到了吗?
Levi, do you see that?
检测到有强风来袭
Levi: I'm detecting high velocity winds
以大概200公里的时速接近我们
at around 200 miles per hour headed our way.
得找个地方避风
We need to find a place to hide.
就在降落仓里等它过去吧
Let's just wait it out in the landing pod.
别管了,快跑
Forget it. Just go.
嘿,这呢
Hey, over here!
马上就到了
We're almost there.
噢
Oh.
行,我知道了
Yeah, I-I see it now.
菲奥娜,这-这是什么地方?
Fiona, w-what is this place?
还记得有次在我爸妈木屋里,你特别伤心
Do you remember when you got so upset at my parents' cabin,
你把独木船拿走,还差点淹死了吗
you took the canoe out and almost drowned?
你当时很无助
You were so helpless.
你能先等等吗?
Can you slow down a minute?
我-我感觉不太...
I-I'm not feeling very...
不,停下
No, stop it.
到此为止
That's enough.
求你了
Please.
卡门,放松...
Kamen, just relax.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be fine.
不可能,我-我得离开这
No, I-I need to get out of here.
我得...
I need to...
...去飞船那
...get to the ship.
但能来这里,你不是很兴奋吗
But you were so excited to come here.
我们都已经计划好几个月了
I mean, we've been planning this for months.
我们要往哪走啊?
Where are we going?!
就这条路向前!不远了!
Just up this way! A little further!
现在呢?
Now what?
慢着,这--这--
Hold on a second. It's -- it's --
这个好像,呃...呃...
I think it's just, uh... uh...
啊!
Ah!
啊,山姆
Oh, Sam.
山姆,我们得找个地方避风--马上
Sam, we need to find shelter -- now.
那边的悬崖
Those cliffs right there.
可能会有洞穴能躲一躲
There might be caves we can take shelter in.
可能?
Might be?
离我们太远了
That's too far away.
那就跑快点
Then we gotta hurry.
山姆!
Sam!
我们能骑上那些东西
We can catch a ride with these things.
啥?! 不!疯了吗你?!
What?! No! Are you crazy?!
但在这我们一点掩护都没有啊
But we're not gonna be able to protect ourselves up here!
厄休拉,慢着!回来!
Ursula, wait! Come back!
他们在保护幼崽!
They're sheltering their young!
听着,我们别无他择!
Look, we have no other choice!
如果他们没事,我们也一样!
If they're fine, we'll be fine!
快来!
Come on!
赶紧!
Just come on!
妈的!
God damn it.
呜哇!
Whoa!
卡门
Kamen.
不如你过来躺在我旁边吧
Why don't you come lay next to me?
阿矢,这边!
Levi: Azi, over here.
你怎么知道那里头是安全的?
How do you know we'll be safe in that?
你有进去过吗?
Have you been there before?
力瓦,我们要怎么进去?
Levi, how do we get in here?
我没看到有裂缝或者开口
I don't see any cracks or openings.
这里,阿矢
Levi: Over here, Azi.
力瓦?
Levi?
你人呢?
Where'd you go?
你之前来过
You have been here before.
不然你怎么知道进来的捷径
How else would you know how to get in so quickly?
其实阿矢,每天晚上你睡觉的时候
Actually, Azi, I've been spending my nights
我都在周边区域探索
exploring the surrounding area while you've been sleeping.
我睡觉的时候?
While I've been sleeping?
我以为你不会介意
I didn't think you would mind.
我去,厄休拉,快看这个
Holy shit. Hey, Ursula, look at this.
操!
Fuck!
厄休拉!
Ursula!
我他妈真得马上离开这
I'm ready to get the fuck out of here.
快点,卡门,赶紧进来吧
Come on, Kamen, just come inside.
现在待在外面可不安全
It's not safe to go out right now.
有人吗?!
Hello?!
有人能听到吗?
Can anyone hear me?!
我需要帮助!
I need help!
我要离开这!
I need to get out of here!
要搭把手吗?
Do you need help?
卡门?
Kamen?
干嘛?! 别管生火了
What?! Forget about the fire.
不如我们在门廊边喝杯红酒
We can have a glass of wine on the porch
然后--静静听着雨落
and -- and listen to the rain fall.
快要成功了
I'm almost there.
卡门,看着我
Kamen, look at me.
你有在听吗?
Are you here?
你说过会陪着我的
You said you'd be with me.
剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表