剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表
我不知道还会有人来这里
I didn't know anyone else came here.
一般没人来
They usually don't.
抱歉,我不是有意打扰
Sorry. I can leave you alone.
没事
It's fine.
你要来点吗?
You want some?
今晚还是算了
Not tonight.
我在附近见过你
I've seen you around.
阿矢,对吧?
Azi, right?
你好像不太喜欢社交
You don't mingle too much.
不喜欢
No.
卸货装货,周而复始
Unloading the cargo and then onto the next one.
这是我偷来的 -- 从货舱里
I stole this -- from cargo.
- 抱歉 - 无所谓
- Sorry. - I don't care.
反正那些东西都是殖民地的
That stuff all belongs to the colony anyway.
一定很寂寞吧你
Must get kinda lonely.
此话怎讲?
What?
每隔几个月就要和新的人相处,
Cycling through new people every couple months,
但从来不了解任何人
never getting to know anyone.
差不多吧
Yeah, I guess.
不过还挺适合我的
It suits me, though.
至少我以前是这么认为的
At least, well, I used to think it did.
现在我就不清楚了
Now I dunno.
你有想过辞职吗?
You ever think about jumping ship?
找个地方安顿下来?
Just settling down somewhere?
我相信你能想办法加入我们的殖民地
I'm sure you could figure out a way to join us on the colony.
我是说,虽然我不知道你的情况,
I mean, I don't know your situation,
但是...我能理解
but...I get it.
当你打拼到了一定程度,
Once you get rolling a certain way,
打破规律会变得不那么简单
breaking the inertia gets more complicated.
没法去做任何自己想做的事
You stop doing anything spontaneous,
也许这就是人生吧
maybe that's just a fact of life.
可以,这才像话嘛
Alright, now we're talking.
我们可能都在逃避什么
We're probably all running away from something.
但无论如何,
But no matter what,
我觉得生活中 还是需要我们能呵护和依靠的人
I think we always need people in our lives that we can love and count on.
是啊,当时我接受了这份工作,觉得自己像被困住了,
Yeah, when I took this job, I was feeling stuck,
而现在我又被新的东西困住
but now I guess I'm stuck in something new.
好吧,
Okay,
我知道你待会还有事要做
I know you just said you're moving on to the next thing after this,
而且我很快也要进入低温状态了
and I'm going into cryo soon anyway,
但能让我看看你的手吗?
but can I see your hand?
这是我的联络代号♥
My comm number.
你...
You're...
你很自信啊
You're very confident.
嗨,毕竟我们时间比较紧迫
Well, we don't have a lot of time.
对了,我叫米娅
I'm Mia, by the way.
说的没错
I guess you're right.
我们没多少时间
We don't have a lot of time.
给我留点,别呀
Leave some for me. Come on.
早上好
Good morning.
克里斯说,下坡看起来容易得多
Kris says the downslope looks a lot easier.
今天应该会很轻松,想吃点早餐吗?
Should be a great day. You want some breakfast?
我们该上路了,你可以边走边吃
We should get started. You can eat on the way.
你现在是我们的一员了
You're one of us now.
走吧
Come on.
我能--我能感觉到那些--那些--
I can -- I can feel one of those -- those --
那些东西蠢蠢欲动
those things getting ready.
就像是它把自己摆在了嗓子眼,随时准备出来
Like it's putting itself in position to make me puke it up.
我想把它丢进那东西的嘴里
And I want to drop it into that thing's mouth.
没任何理由
I don't understand why.
就像是本能的冲动,懂吧,和饥饿类似
But it's like an urge, you know, like a hunger.
你的--你的嘴在流血
Your -- Your mouth is bleeding.
真棒,我要不行了
Great. I'm falling apart.
等我们抵达得墨忒耳号♥,那里有完备的手术室
When we get to the Demeter, there's a whole surgical suite.
药品,麻醉剂
Medicine. Anesthetics.
我们可以把那个寄生虫弄出来
We can get that parasite out.
是啊
Yeah.
噢,见鬼
Oh, shit.
我们得顺着它,找到十字路口
We're gonna have to follow it, find a crossing.
我们可以一块一块跳过去
We could jump stone-to-stone.
你觉得呢,巴里?
What do you think, Barry?
得跳过相当大的距离,
Those are pretty big jumps,
而且岩石看起来很滑
and the rocks look slippery.
我有个办法
I have an idea.
哇塞
Whoa.
好了,巴里,脚伸过来
Alright, Barry, give me your foot.
不错,真不错啊
Not bad. Not bad.
可以走了
Good to go.
拿一根树枝来保持平衡
Grab a branch for balance.
我打头阵
Me first.
去吧
Go ahead.
你是我们的领袖
You're the leader.
她在改变路线
She's changing course.
我们得找机会下去
We need to get off.
不知道我的大腿能不能承受住如此的高度
I don't know if I can make that kind of jump with my hip.
来,我帮你
Come on, I'll help.
我现在感觉很好
I'm okay right now.
行,来吧
Okay, let's do it.
成功了
There ya go.
来吧
Come on.
嘿,让我走前面
Hey, let me walk ahead of you.
还有,厄休拉?
And, Ursula?
把你的刀拿出来
Get your knife out.
小心点不为过
Can't be too careful.
这是一片开阔的大草原,我觉得应该没事
It's a wide-open prairie. I think we're good.
不,这样是为了我
No, I meant for me.
如果我有任何想绕回你身后的举动,
If I make any move to circle back to you,
如果我吓到你了,就用上它
if I scare you at all, use it.
老天爷啊,山姆,我才不会拿刀捅你
Jesus Christ, Sam, I'm not gonna stab you.
那些东西在盯着我们看
Those things are watching us.
快跟上,巴里!
Hurry up, Barry!
不然就把你丢在这自生自灭!
We'll leave you here to fend for yourself!
克里斯,先说清楚
Kris, I need to clarify
我们上船后到底发生什么
what'll happen when we get to the ship.
先活着过这条河,然后再谈,好吗?
Let's survive this river, then we'll talk, okay?
没门,就现在
No. Now.
有什么问题吗?
What's the problem?
我们要搭乘那架飞船离开这个星球
We're gonna take that shuttle and get off the planet.
然后呢?
Yes?
但先要唤醒全体船员
But we're waking up the crew first.
我们的货物将是船员
Our cargo is going to be people.
阿矢,克里斯是我们的领袖
Azi, Kris is our leader.
我知道你为朋友们难过
I know you're sad about your friend,
但决定应该由克里斯来做,对吧?
but Kris makes the decisions, right?
没错,小子
Exactly, Kid.
巴里,她根本没把你的利益放在心上
Barry, she does not have your best interest at heart.
别插手这件事
Just stay out of this.
阿矢,别这样
Azi, don't do this.
这些人,陌生人,
These people, these strangers,
他们不过是累赘罢了
they're a weight dragging you down.
我要唤醒全体船员
I'm waking up the crew.
我能指望你不挡道吗?
Can I count on you to stay out of the way?
他们都死了,阿矢
They're dead, Azi.
全死了
They're dead.
如果他们还没死透,
And if they're not already dead,
他们大可以等上几年让其他人来拯救他们
they can wait a few years for someone else to come rescue them.
天啊,我说了,这和你没任何关系
God, I'm telling you, it's not your responsibility.
别吵架,拜托
Don't fight. Please.
我能指望你做正确的事吗?
Can I count on you to do the right thing?
重要的是你,和我们
What's important is you, it's us.
剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表