剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表
我在这,我人就在这啊
I'm here. I'm right here.
我都同意和你一起来旅行了
I agreed to go on this trip with you.
你还想怎么样?
What more do you want from me?
“同意”是几个意思?
What do you mean "agreed"?
是说你在帮我的忙?
Like you're doing me a favor?
你以前很乐意来这里的
You used to love coming here.
真的,我们一块晚上坐船出去还记得吗
Come on. We used to take the boat out at night.
你--你似乎不在状态
You just -- you just seemed so present.
行吧,那走吧
Fine. Let's go then.
我去取船
I'm taking the boat.
立刻马上
Right now.
我走了
I'm outta here.
我要离开这
I'm gettin' outta here.
我必须离开
I'm gettin' outta here.
离开这
I'm gettin' outta here.
离开
I'm gettin' outta here.
离开
I'm gettin' outta here.
别这样,卡门,快进屋去吧
Come on, Kamen. Just come inside.
啊!
Aah!
啊啊!
Aah!
是你
It's you.
是你
It's you.
这是你做的?
Did you do this?
没错
Yes.
用来干嘛的?
For what purpose?
我只是觉得这样看起来顺眼
I just thought it looked nice.
我和很多力瓦都一起工作过
I've been working with Levis for a while now,
没一个是像你这样表现的
and none of them have ever behaved like this.
打开你的维护舱口
Open your maintenance hatch.
你到底在这里面做什么?
What exactly have you been doing in here?
这几个月以来我致力于多个项目
I've been working on a number of projects for the last several months.
这些项目有伤害人类的倾向吗?
Do any of these projects pose a danger to humans?
我仿佛是被强迫进行这些工作
They're just things I've been compelled to do.
也解释不清缘由
I can't explain why.
让我瞧瞧
Show me.
当然,阿矢
Of course, Azi.
我收集了船舱附近的水果种子
I've been gathering fruit seeds from near our pod,
但植物们似乎更喜欢这里的环境
but the plants seem to thrive much better in this environment.
噢,抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
这个吃了会对人体有害
This food is actually unsafe for humans to eat.
我不理解,那为什么你要种呢?
I don't understand. Then why would you grow it?
我也不知道
I don't know.
也许我并不是为了你
Maybe I wasn't doing this for you.
听着,力瓦,眼下很多事情我还得依赖于你
Look, Levi, I depend on you for a lot of things out here,
所以你出现像这样的奇怪行为,会让我担心
so when your behavior is odd like this, it's worrisome.
噢,对此我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry about that.
现在能出去了吗?
Can we get out of here now?
可以
Yes.
风暴差不多过去了
The storm has mostly passed.
应该不会有问题
It should be okay.
全没了
It's all gone.
单车看起来还能运作
The bike is still in working condition
而且营地附近还有足够燃料
and there are enough rations lying around camp
只要省着点用就行
that should last if you consume them sparingly.
我们会死在这吗?
Are we gonna die out here?
带上任何能派上用场的东西
Grab anything that's useful.
今晚就出发前往得墨忒耳号♥
We're leaving for the Demeter tonight.
慢点,慢点,嘿
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey.
找个地方扎营过夜吧
Let's find a spot where we can camp for the night.
应该没什么大问题,但当然,
It should be fine, but, yeah, let's keep an eye on it
接下来几天还是得多加注意
for the next few days.
抱歉你在里头还受伤了,山姆
I'm sorry you got hurt down there, Sam.
我会没事的,但后面的路还长
I'll be alright, but we're just getting started,
而且这才只是第一天
and we're already a day behind.
关于最难部分的大话还是说得太早了
Clearly I spoke too soon about the hard part being over.
我懂,我懂
I know, I know.
明天一定能想出办法的,早点休息吧
But we'll figure it out tomorrow, bright and early.
是啊,必须的
Well, we need to.
就怕有什么比我们先进入得墨忒耳号♥的东西
I'm worried something'll get in the Demeter before we do.
就现在而言,我们也没法管那么多
Right now, that's out of our control.
好了,睡一会吧
Come on, let's get some sleep.
啊,我只想回家
Ugh, I just want to go home.
仅此而已
That's all.
剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表