剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表
1
这里是星际货船得墨忒耳227号♥的阿矢·纳琳
This is Azi Narine,
我被困在维斯塔星上
I am marooned on planet Vesta.
急需救援
I need rescue now.
立刻,拜托
Now, please.
嘿,我收到一个求救信♥号♥♥
Hey, I picked up a distress call.
应该是从那颗星球上发来的!
I think it's coming from the planet!
那又怎样?我们可不是来这救人的
So what? That's not what we're here for.
说是得墨忒耳号♥货船上的!
Says they're from a Demeter Freight ship!
我们是要去哪?
Where are we going?
喂,回来,慢着!
Hey, come back, wait!
马上就到了
Just a bit further.
你得躺下休息,好吗?
I need you to lie down, okay?
厄休拉...拜托--
Ursula... Please --
对不起,山姆,我不知道还能做什么
I'm sorry, Sam. I don't know what else to do.
但看起来她是在帮你
But it seems like she's trying to help you.
她应该是在说需要更多那种药
I think she's telling me we need to get more of this medication.
山姆,你在这很安全,但我需要离开一段时间
Sam, you're safe here, but I need to leave you for a bit.
好吧
Okay.
嗯?
Huh?
可以下来了
We're good.
和我想象的不一样
Looks different than I imagined.
喂,别瞎搞!
Hey, don't mess around!
空气清新,降落平稳
The air is good, the landing is sound.
邻近地区也没有发现大型生物
No large creatures detected in the immediate area.
天气晴朗,温度适宜
Clear skies, 20 degrees.
听起来不错,特伦斯,想搬到这里来了?
Sounds lovely, Terrence, you thinking of moving here?
没,不是这
No, not here.
我打算不再浪迹天涯
I'm ready to stop moving.
噢,在外头待太久了,克里斯
Oh, been out here too long, Kris.
但有了这个...我们可以不用再各个星球来回奔波
But with this...we can cut this planet hopping bullshit
然后回家
and go back home.
他妈的是时候了!
It's about fucking time!
好吧,如果你这么想要…
Alright then, if you're so eager...
开始干活吧
Let's get started.
好了,你们知道规矩
Alright, you know the rules.
新星球,新大气,新领袖
New planet, new atmosphere, new leader.
谁坚持得久 谁来指挥任务
Last one standing directs the mission.
妈的...
Shit...
太好了
Yes.
…见鬼
...goes to shit.
我们会和发送无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥的人取得联♥系♥,
We'll make contact with whoever sent that radio signal,
然后再回到船上
then come back to the ship.
-你身边有导航员吗?N-有
-You have a navigator with you? -Yeah.
无论如何,我都不想迷路
Don't want to get lost either way.
信♥号♥♥是从哪个方向发出的?
What direction was the signal?
往那边走大约一两英里
About a mile or two that way.
行,我们用今天剩下的时间,
Okay, we take the rest of the day,
找到这个“阿矢”,拿到我们需要的所有信息
find this "Azi," get all the info we need.
在盲目行动前得了解情况
It's worth it to know what's up before running in blind.
即使那艘船就停在那里
Even if the ship is just sitting there.
太好了
Hot damn.
一艘坠毁的得墨忒耳货船
A downed Demeter freighter.
如果货还在,对我们的人♥民♥会大有帮助
If it's still packed, it would really help our people.
我们可以回去过正常的生活了
We can get back to living a normal life.
什么?别和我说你不兴奋
What? Don't tell me that's not exciting.
你总是唠叨个不停--
You're always going on and on about--
特伦斯...给我闭嘴
Terrence... Shut the hell up.
去把那孩子叫来
Go get the kid.
继续干活吧
Let's get on with it already.
喂,巴里!别耍小把戏了,
Ay, Barry! Quit playing games,
我知道你醒了!
I know you're awake!
来吧,老兄,我们走
Come on, man, let's go.
你又输了,是吧?
You lost again, didn't you?
是啊,废话,也没见你好到哪去
Yeah, no shit, not like you did any better.
希望你知道我有多感激,对你所做的一切
I want you to know how grateful I am for what you're doing.
来帮助山姆...
Helping Sam...
我们能遇到你,真的太幸运了
I can't get over how lucky we are that you found us.
我们之前是准备前往我们的飞船
You know, we're headed to our ship.
如果你愿意,可以和我们一起
And you can come with us if you want.
不过,看起来你一个人过得挺好
Looks like you're doing okay on your own, though.
山姆他不理解
Sam doesn't get it.
他没放慢过脚步来看清这一点
He doesn't slow down enough to see it.
显然你已经找到了方法--
You've obviously found a way to --
噢
Oh.
希望这些够干净
Hope they're clean enough.
嘿!
Hey!
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
烧退了,太棒了
His fever broke, this is amazing.
我就知道肯定有办法,这一定能行...
I knew there had to be a way. This is gonna work...
他怎么样了?我们拿的够吗?
How is he? Did we get enough?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness.
没事吧?
Are you okay?
我们不会忘记你的大恩大德
We won't forget this.
等我们把船上情况搞清楚,
After we get straightened out at the ship,
我打算回来,然后...
I'd love to come back and --
妈的,到底在哪?
Damnit, where are you?
你好?
Hello?
我不是故意吓你的
I didn't mean to scare you.
我叫阿矢
My name's Azi.
我知道,我认得你的声音
I know. I recognize your voice.
“这是阿矢·纳琳
"This is Azi Narine,
星际货船得墨忒耳227号♥!”
of the planetary freighter ship Demeter 227!"
所以你一定是之前我看到那艘着陆船的人
So you must be from the ship I saw landing earlier.
没错,我们收到了你的求救信♥号♥♥
That's right. We heard your distress call.
准确来说,是巴里收到的
Well, Barry here caught it.
我叫克里斯,这是特伦斯
My name's Kris, this is Terrence.
抱歉拿这孩子当诱饵,
Sorry to use the kid as bait,
我们只是需要知己知彼
we just needed to know what we were getting into.
但看起来这里只有你一个人,对吧?
But it looks like it's just you out here, yeah?
暂时只有我
Just me now.
一直在尝试抵达我们飞船的着陆点
Been trying to get to our ship's landing site.
它几天前从轨道上下来的
It came down from orbit a few days ago.
我甚至不知道情况如何,
I don't even know the state of it,
但那就是我要去的地方
but that's where I'm headed.
它是受控着陆还是坠毁了?
Was it a controlled landing or did it crash?
在我看来是受控的
It looked controlled to me.
在这种情况下,除非接到命令,否则飞船是不会降落的
In situations like this, the ship wouldn't have come down unless it was called to do so.
我猜你不是驾驶员吧?
I'm guessing you aren't the pilot?
不,我负责监管货运部门
No, I'm in charge of overseeing the cargo sector.
太走运了
How fortunate.
无意冒犯,但我们感兴趣的正是货物
No offense but it's that very cargo that we're interested in.
你不是公♥司♥的人,对吧?
You aren't from the company, are you?
哈!当然不是
Ha! God, no.
我们有自己的事情要做,在一个太阳系外
We've got our own thing going, one solar system over.
我们也是被逼无奈才走到这一步
We only come out this far when things get desperate.
可能仍有很多人处于低温睡眠中
There might still be a lot of people alive in cryo sleep.
-你们不能就这样... N-当然不会
-You can't just... -Of course not.
我们不在乎食物,或诸如此类的东西
We don't care about food, or anything like that.
我们要的是发动机,零件,技术,
It's the engines, spare parts, tech,
只有在成熟社区才用得上的东西
stuff that only established communities could use.
而不是一群滞留的旅行者
Not a bunch of stranded travelers.
听着,公♥司♥可能已经把你们抛在脑后
Look, the company has probably already written you off.
没人会来
Nobody's coming.
与其让货物腐烂,不如我们拿走
Instead of letting the cargo rot, let us take it.
作为回报,我们会带上你或者任何想走的人
In return, well take you or anyone that wants to come
把你们送到最近的前哨站
and we'll drop you off at the nearest outpost.
决定权在你,至少是个机会
Then it's up to you, but at least it's a chance.
或者我们可以把你留在这,然后自己去拿
Or we could just leave you here and take it ourselves.
不,不,当然
No, no, of course.
这是一笔公平交易
剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表