剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表
拾荒者统治
Alright, where we headed, captain?
好了 我们怎么走 船长
I don't seem to be getting a direction.
我不知道该往哪边走
That's us, right?
这是我们 对吧?
So make sure you lock onto the signal.
一定要确保信♥号♥♥锁定
There. See?
好了 对吧?
This is why you need to be the navigator.
所以还是你来带路比较好啊
Uh, why don't -- why don't you hang onto it?
不如你还是先留着吧?
I mean you should be able to use that thing, too.
你也应该学会驾驭这玩意儿
What if something happens to me?
万一我出事了呢?
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
Everything alright?
你没事吧?
Yeah, I'm good.
我没事
Let's go, we're wasting time.
走吧 不要浪费时间了
Whoa! Oh, shit.
哇哦 卧♥槽♥
Ugh!
啊
Ugh, that creature really did a number on this thing.
那家伙是真把这车搞坏了
Can we repair it?
能修好吗?
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不行
Not with our current resources.
我们手头资源有限
Well, I hope you brought some comfortable shoes, Levi.
行吧 我真希望你带了双舒适的鞋 利瓦伊
No, I don't have shoes.
不 我没有鞋
Come on, maybe we'll find you some along the way.
走吧 也许路上能给你找一双
That is unlikely.
不太可能吧
Azi: Terrain is a little rocky, huh?
地形有点崎岖啊
I guess we should drive more carefully.
早知道开车小心点了
Ugh!
啊
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
这是逗我玩吧
How big of a gap is that?
这峡谷有多宽啊?
20.3 meters.
20.3米
And this is still the quickest path to the ship?
但这仍是去飞舰的捷径吗?
The most direct path to the location of the Demeter
通往得墨忒耳号♥所在地的捷径
is straight over this canyon, yes.
就在这正对面
It's starting to feel like we're cursed, isn't it?
感觉我们像被诅咒了一样 是不是?
What about the bike's tow cable?
那用摩托车的拖缆呢?
Is it long enough to reach the other side?
能够到另一边吗?
Yes, but we abandoned it several kilometers back.
可以的 但几公里前我们就弃车而行了
Shit.
妈的
What's going on?
怎么了?
I thought I saw something,
我感觉到有东西
but it was probably just the wind.
但也可能只是风声
Let's not wait around to find out.
别管了 直接走吧
Alright.
好吧
Sam?
山姆
Sam!
山姆
Sam. Sam, what happened?
山姆 山姆 你怎么了?
Something hit me.
有东西打了我
What?
什么?
Sam, what the hell?
萨姆 你搞什么?
I thought you were gonna tell me if this got worse.
不是说好情况恶化要和我说的呀
It doesn't look that bad.
也没怎么恶化
It looks terrible.
已经糟透了
Jesus, you're burning up. We need to rest.
天啊 你发烧了 我们得休息会儿
No Ursula, I'm fine.
不用 乌苏拉 我很好
No, we're resting. Now.
不行 我们现在就休息
Levi, what was that?
利瓦伊 那是什么?
What was what?
你指什么?
The sounds you just made.
你刚才发出的声音
Where did those come from?
从哪儿学来的?
I don't know, actually. They just came to me.
其实我也不知道 自然而然就哼出来了
Had you heard that melody before?
你以前听过这个旋律吗?
No, I don't believe so.
应该是没有
That melody I hum,
我哼的那首旋律
it's something that my mother used to sing to me when I was a child.
是我小时候妈妈曾唱给我听的歌♥
I've never known what it was.
我一直不知道那是什么歌♥
1, 2, 3.
一 二 三
I'm sorry, Azi, I don't know why I sang that.
对不起 阿兹 我不知道我为什么要哼歌♥?
It's okay.
没事的
It's more than okay actually.
其实挺好的
I think you might be the first Levi to have written music.
我想你可能是第一个创作音乐的利瓦伊型
Is that what I did?
我刚算创作吗?
I think so, Levi. I think so.
我想是的 利瓦伊 你创作了
Same: Ursula, listen --
乌苏拉 听我说
when we get to the Demeter,
等我们到了得墨忒耳号♥
we're going to need to shift whatever power
我们得把所有仅剩的能源
it still has left to the cryo-system
供给给冷冻系统
to aid in the awakening of the rest of the crew.
帮助其他舰员苏醒
The only other thing we'll need power for
另一个需要能源的事就只有
is the escape shuttle--
逃生穿梭机了
Hey, I'm going to go gather firewood.
嘿 我去捡些柴火
You need food and warmth, okay?
你需要食物和保暖 好吗?
So just rest.
好好休息吧
No, Ursula, I need you to hear me.
不行 乌苏拉 听我说
This information is important.
这些信息非常重要
Get some rest Sam. Okay?
休息一下 山姆 好吗?
We can talk about this when I get back.
等我回来我们再谈
Sam?
山姆
Sam?
山姆
Sam, what were you doing out there?
山姆 你在外面干什么?
What? What are you talking about?
怎么了?你在说什么?
I was where?
我在哪?
Out in the forest.
在森林里
I-I was right here. I haven't left the camp.
我就在这里 没离开过营地
Oh, God, I think there's something out there.
天啊 我觉得外面有什么东西
Yeah, of course there's something out there.
当然了 外面尽是奇奇怪怪的东西
There's "something" around every goddamn corner of this place.
这地方每个角落都奇奇怪怪的
Let's just pray it leaves us alone.
祈祷我们不会沾惹到吧
Yeah, okay.
好吧
So you like singing?
所以你喜欢唱歌♥?
Anything else you like doing?
那你还喜欢做什么?
I guess I'm still figuring that out.
我想我还在摸索
Maybe when we get to the Demeter,
也许等我们到了得墨忒耳号♥
I can build a space for myself
我可以搭建一个自己的空间
where I can do whatever I want.
在那里我可以随心所欲
I wish Fiona was here to see this.
真希望菲奥娜也能看到这些
Do you remember her? Fiona?
你还记得她吗?菲奥娜?
The person who programmed you?
给你编程的那个人?
Of course. She put a lot of herself into me,
当然了 她对我倾注了很多心血
so I always feel a connection to her, even when she's not around.
即使她不在身边 我总觉得与她之间有一层联结
She was always kind and patient with me.
她总是对我很友善 很有耐心
You actually do remind me of her.
你确实也让我想起了她
Maybe it's just because you have the same voice.
也许只是因为你们的声音一样
Well, in any case, I hope you keep up your singing.
嗯 不管怎么说 我希望你能继续唱下去
It's nice.
挺好的
Thanks, Azi.
谢了 阿兹
Okay, we should test out this plan
好了 我们该测试一下这计划了
so we can keep on moving.
这样我们才能继续前进
I think this is going to work.
应该能成
I think so, too.
我也这么觉得
The cable is more than strong enough to hold our weight.
缆绳很结实 足以承受我们的重量
Wha--
什么
Oh, good, you're eating.
太好了 你在吃东西
Are you feeling any better?
你感觉好点了吗
Sam?
山姆
What the --
搞什么
What the hell?
搞什么鬼?
Ursula.
乌苏拉
Sam?
山姆
Oh, my God!
老天啊
Sam, come on, we gotta go!
山姆 快点 我们得走了!
Fiona.
剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表