剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表
空无一物
Nothing.
力瓦?
Levi?
你在听吗?
Are you listening?
你最近的行为真的太奇怪了
You've just been acting so strange lately.
安全!
Clear!
走吧
Let's go.
克里斯!
Kris!
他们还活着吗?
Are they still alive?
不关我们的事,走吧
That's not our problem. Come on.
这样应该就能调用飞船核心里剩余的能量
That should initiate the remaining power in the ship's core.
什--
Wha--
菲奥娜?
Fiona?
我们这是在哪?
Where are we?
发生了...什么?
What is...happening?
这-这是什么情况?
W-What is this?
为什么叫醒我?
Why did you wake me?
我们在这里做什么?!
What are we doing here?!
好了
Okay.
好,好了
Yeah, okay.
好
Okay.
嘿,嘿
Hey. Hey.
到这来,小家伙
Come here, little guy.
过来吧
Come on.
快,过来,来这里
Come on. Come here. Come here.
好,来吧,就这样
Yeah, come on. That's right.
快来,看看这是什么?
Come on. What have I got for you?
没错,是好吃的
Yeah, it's food.
我们被锁在主系统之外
We're locked out from the main system.
只能手动操控了
We'll have to do this manually.
这就是我们一直在准备的,对吧?
This is what we've been preparing for right?
对,没错
Yeah, it is.
这是我们应得的
We deserve this.
到地方了
There it is.
燃料,充足;电池,完好
Fuel, good. Battery, good.
生命维持系统,稳定,导航...
Life support, steady. Nav...
好吧,得检查一下导航系统的情况
Well, I guess we'll see about the nav.
我们是不是该开始拿东西了?
Should we start grabbing stuff?
不,还没准备好
No, we're not ready yet.
我们要清理跑道上所有的垃圾,然后把门打开
We need to clear all the junk from the runway and open that door.
我们要怎么做呢?
How are we going to do that?
用这些
With these.
炸开一条路
We're gonna blow it clean off.
用蛮力?
Brute force?
没错,巴里
Right, Barry.
我去看看能不能找到点什么
I'm gonna go see if I can find something
来清理碎片
to help clear this debris.
机灵点,我马上回来
Be smart. I'll be back.
放上,接好,打开,按下
Apply, attach, open, press.
蹦
Pshew.
嗨
Hi.
没事,我-我是得墨忒耳227号♥的幸存者
It's okay. I-I'm a survivor from the Demeter 227.
我-我只是想回船上去
I-I'm just trying to get back to my ship.
你能听懂我的话吗?
Can you understand me?
当然
Of course.
你是一台力瓦吗?
Are you a Levi?
我想我曾经是
I think I used to be.
哇哦...
Wow...
你这是怎么了?
What happened to you?
你是和飞船一起下来的吗?
Did you come down with the ship?
我在此出生
I was born here.
行吧
Okay.
你最近都在干什么?
What have you been doing?
适应环境
Adapting.
你还会种田?
And you're farming?
真是...真是太不可思议了
That's... That's incredible.
这些是新品种吗?
Are those new species?
哇,哇
Whoa, whoa.
我不会拿走任何东西
I'm not trying to take anything.
只是有点好奇,
I'm just curious,
你为什么要做这一切?
why are you doing all of this?
问题太多了
So many questions.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但我必须要问
But I have to ask
你知道船上是否有人还活着?
do you know if anyone is still alive on the ship?
不清楚
I don't.
我希望能帮上忙
I wish I could help.
你的处理器肯定坏了
Your processor must be damaged.
好得很呢
Far from it.
你介意我仔细看看你吗?
Do you mind if I take a closer look at you?
介意
I do.
你的时间不多了
Your time is short.
什么?
What?
我早该醒悟的
I should've known.
你太自私了,除了自己,你没法爱任何人
You're too selfish to love anyone other than yourself.
为什么给我看这个?
Why are you showing me this?
这是你的记忆
This is your memory.
你不可能永远逃避
You can't escape it forever.
我心里清楚我爱你
I know that I loved you.
我知道我更看重你的性命 而非自己的
I know that I valued your life over my own.
你忘了做自己是什么感受
You're forgetting what it's like to be you.
我怎么了?
What about me?
你必死无疑
You're doomed.
你的大脑中毒了
Your brain is poisoned.
你一直都心知肚明
You've always known that.
还记得吗?
Remember?
我-我犯了个错误
I-I made a mistake.
你本性如此,卡门
This is who you are, Kamen.
是时候走出阴影,接受事实了
And it's time for you to come out of hiding and accept that.
照照镜子吧
Look at yourself.
妈的
Shit.
哦,我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
我这是怎么了?
What's happening to me?
把我弄出去!
Get me out of here!
喂!听到了吗?!
Hey! You hear me?!
给我听好,我要出去!
Listen to me, I want out!
放我出去!
Let me out of here!
让我出去!
Get me out!
麻利点,巴里,到时间了
Hurry up, Barry. We're getting close.
充能完毕
Charges are set.
好,很好
Okay, good.
我们要炸了这东西,装上货,然后离开这鬼地方
We're gonna blow this thing, load the ship, and then get the hell out of here.
我们要不要去看看阿矢的朋友们是否还活着?
Should we check to see if Azi's friends are still alive?
你这次旅程进步很大,巴里
You've made a lot of progress on this trip, Barry.
别偏离轨道了,这是懦弱的表现
Stop losing focus. It's weak.
牢记首要目标是什么
Remember what's important.
我们从这艘飞船上得到的技术和材料
The technology and materials we're gonna get from this ship
会改变一切
are gonna change things.
但他们就在那
But they're right there.
我刚说什么了?
What did I say?
不关我们的事
That's not our problem.
- 克里斯 - 别闹了!
- Kris. - Stop arguing!
这我说了算
It's my call.
阿矢会自己照顾他们的
Azi will be able to take care of them herself
如果那是命中注定的话
if that's what's supposed to happen.
我们留了她一命,不是吗?
We left her alive, didn't we?
我们做的已经够多了
We've already done enough.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
你想来吗?
You want to do this?
让我...
Let me...
剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表