剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表
拾荒者统治
Sam: It was amazing.
那真的很棒
My brother and I would go down there every day during the summer.
夏日里我和哥哥总是会去那里
Sometimes we'd make fire and we'd barbecue, shoot squirrels.
有时我们还会生起火 吃烧烤 打松鼠
So, how about you?
那么 你呢?
You do any wandering or exploring where you grew up?
你小时候有过探险吗?
Get in any trouble?
有惹上麻烦吗?
I wish. Not much going on where I'm from.
我倒是希望 只是我们那儿很枯燥
Just an endless, lonely sprawl of rusty metal beams
满眼尽是矗立着的金属横梁 锈迹斑斑
and crumbling concrete.
还有破碎的混凝土墙
I remember one time on a job,
我记得接过这样一次活儿
we had to dock on a moon for an overnight refueling.
我们得停靠在月球上通宵加油
And I was working with this guy,
我和有个同事
and we couldn't sleep so we went out for a little walk, right?
想着反正不能睡 就去散散步 对吧?
And this is an unmanned dock.
那是一个无人码头
So we're totally alone,
我们是完全孤独的
no other living things out there in any direction.
四周丝毫没有生物的踪迹
We get back to the ship, and right in our path, where we just were
我们决定回船上 而就在原路返回的途中
staring at us, there's this skull of some creature.
感觉什么注视着我们 原来是某种生物的头骨
Weird.
离奇
Right?
对吧?
And it gets even weirder.
更离奇的是
My friend was convinced that this was some kind of
我的朋友确信这对他来说
bad omen specifically for him.
是某种不祥之兆
He became totally obsessed with it.
他似乎完全被它缠住了
Wouldn't stop talking about it.
不停地谈论着它
And then, I shit you not,
结果 真的没骗你
a year later to the day, he dies.
一年后他就死了
Totally unexpected. Boom.
出乎意料 脑瓜嗡嗡
Whoa, Jesus.
哇 天呐
I mean, he put so much significance
我是说他将自己聚焦在
on this random thing.
这个随机的事件上
But then it happened, it actually happened.
但结果是真的 真的发生了
Well, how did the skull get there?
头骨是怎么到那里的?
I don't know. Total mystery.
我不知道 还是个谜
Damn, that stuff smells.
妈呀 那东西真臭
Sam, don't.
山姆 别动
Okay. Time to go.
好吧 该走了
I guess it doesn't matter how that skull got there.
我觉得头骨是如何出现的 其实无关紧要
There's always a million rational explanations
任何事情发生的原因总是有
for why anything happens.
一百万种合理的解释
I think we just can't help the instinct
我们只是常常忍♥不住
to give meaning to things we don't understand.
赋予我们不理解的事物以意义
But it was like he manifested his own death
但他仅从一些虚妄中
from something that wasn't even real.
便预示了自己的死亡
Well, it was real to him,
对他来说是真实的
and I guess that's all that matters.
我想这才是最关键的
I just couldn't imagine giving up
我只是无法想象放弃
that kind of control over my own life.
对自我人生的掌控
You know?
你知道吗?
Well, shit.
好吧 糟糕
Levi?! Are you listening?
利瓦伊?你听不到吗?
Could you give me a hand?
你能帮我一下吗?
I'm sorry, Azi.
对不起 阿兹
What were you doing?
你刚在干什么?
Oh, I was observing a string of insects.
哦 我在观察一串昆虫
It was in the middle of a cargo move and then -- bam.
当时正在搬运货物 然后砰的一声
Total shutdown.
彻底宕机
Fiona: Probably just a simple electrical short.
可能只是简单的电路短路
I don't know how you're so patient with these things.
你怎么总是对这些事情这么有耐心
Got it. Good as new, Azi.
搞定 焕然一新 阿兹
Levi, are you online?
利瓦伊 你登录了吗?
I am, Azi. Fully operational.
是的 阿兹 已全面运转
Bring it back if anything else goes wrong,
如果再出问题 把它带回来
and we'll do a complete overhaul.
我们会做一次彻底的检查
Come on, Levi.
加油啊 利瓦伊
Levi, time to go. Hop on.
利瓦伊 该走了 坐上来
Of course.
收到
Looks pretty deep,
看起来很深
but I can see a little bit of light on the other side.
但我能看见对面有一丝丝光
Maybe we can get through.
说不定我们能穿过去
Hey, look down there.
嘿 看那边
I don't get it.
我不明白
Those things are about as big as we are.
那些东西和我们差不多大
How did it get through?
是怎么过去的?
Tracks on the ground.
地上有脚印
So there's definitely a way to get to the other side.
所以肯定有办法到达对面
Uh, Ursula?
呃 乌苏拉?
Great.
真"棒"
Come on. Come on.
不是吧 不是吧
Aah!
啊
Kamen, there's been a coolant leak for the mining equipment.
卡门 采矿设备的冷却剂泄漏了
How much did we lose?
泄漏了多少?
We patched it, but I estimate we've lost 13% of our supply.
我们进行了修补 但我估计已损失了13%的存量
And why is this my problem?
那这和我有什么关系?
Well, the batteries for those machines
这些机器的电池是由
are made of an alloy that has to be kept at a sub- freezing temp.
必须保持在冰点以下温度的合金制成的
On our current course,
按照我们现在的路线
they would melt down before we reach the colony.
电池会融化 撑不到我们到达殖民地
I'll handle it.
我会处理的
Should we tell the flight crew?
我们要告诉舰员们吗?
Our entire mission could be compromised.
我们的整个任务可能会受到影响
I said I'll handle it.
我说了我会处理的
Sam: Run!
快跑
We're almost there. Just a little further.
我们快到了 再往前一点
Hold up a sec. There's something over here.
等一下 这里有什么东西
Wait. What?
等等 怎么?
No! What are you doing?
不要啊 你在做什么?
Ursula!
乌苏拉
Sam: Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God.
哦 天呐 天呐 天呐
Ursula! Are you okay?
乌苏拉 你还好吗?
That was incredible.
太不可思议了
I-I can't believe what I just saw.
我简直不敢相信我刚看到的
Wait, what?
等等 什么?
What the hell were you doing in there?!
你到底在里面做什么?
I don't -- I don't know.
我不知道
I think we were talking to each other.
我想我们在互相交谈
No, no, wait, that's not quite right.
不不 这么说也不太对
It's hard to explain.
很难解释啦
I just -- it was fascinating.
只是...太迷人了
Talking to who, Ursula? You're not making any sense.
和谁说话 乌苏拉?你在说什么胡话
If you just go back in there and try --
如果你回去试着...
Go back in? Are you crazy?
回去吗?你疯了吗?
We're trying to get out of here, in case you forgot.
我们是要离开这里 提醒你一下
There's still a long way to go,
还有很长的路要走
and we can't be sitting around wasting time!
我们不能坐在这里浪费时间
It wasn't a waste of time.
这不是浪费时间
Look, it doesn't make a difference.
事实如此
Can we just move on? Please?
我们能继续走吗?拜托了
Fine.
好吧
Ugh, what's gotten into these things today?
呃 今天这些东西怎么了?
They're way more active than usual.
它们比平时活跃多了
Levi: I'm picking up some small tremors from the ground.
我在地面上感觉到一些轻微的震动
It might be making them uneasy.
这可能会让他们感到不安
You mean like an earthquake?
你是说像地震一样?
No, they aren't following the pattern of an earthquake,
不是 并不是地震的震动规律
but the magnitude is slowly increasing.
但是幅度在慢慢增加
Marvelous. Well, just let me know if it becomes a problem.
真是"棒"极了 如果有问题就告诉我
I will continue to monitor.
我会继续监控
Gonna grab some more water.
去接些水
Azi!
剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表