剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表
Is she cool like you?
是啊,她确实挺酷的
Yeah, I'd say she's pretty cool.
好吧那我得去见她了
Okay. I have to meet her, then.
希望你能见到
Hopefully you will.
得征求克里斯意见
Ask Kris.
你做得很好,阿矢
You're doing good, Azi.
记住,在这里我们必须互相依靠
Remember, up here we have to rely on each other.
这种信任能决定你的生死
That trust can be the difference between life and death.
收到
Copy that.
你我还有巴里在一起
You, me, and Barry.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
我们快到了
We're almost there.
下一段将是真正的考验
This next leg is going to be the real test.
我们要单独行动
We're going to have to free solo.
巴里会先走一步找到最佳路径
Barry will go first and find the best path.
你和我紧随其后
You and I will follow.
你和我紧随其后
You and I will follow.
好,听你的
Right, I'll follow your lead.
我就喜欢听这话
That's what I like to hear.
山姆,你还清醒吗?
Sam, you staying with me?
当然,我感觉好极了
Yeah, great. I feel great.
集中注意
Stay focused.
我很专注,就是感觉有点奇怪
I'm focused, but it's weird.
这里的土壤是死的...
The soil here is dead...
毫无生机
completely lifeless.
当我们顺流而下时,我感觉到了变化
I felt the change as we were floating down the river.
在这什么都没法生长,但看
Nothing can grow here. But look,
这些晶体结构穿地而出
these crystal structures poke through
拨开泥土,爬往天空
and part the soil and climb towards the sky
给不知道是什么的东西造了一个家
to create a home for whatever those things are.
我现在的感觉自己就是那片土壤
My feeling right now is that I am that soil.
行
Uh-huh.
哇!抓-抓稳!坚持住!
Whoa! H-H-Hold on! Hold on!
他们是无害的,继续爬
They're harmless. Keep moving.
啊!
Aah!
啊!
Aah!
阿矢,快爬!
Azi, climb!
- 感觉到了吗? - 什么?!
- Do you feel that? - What?!
你自♥由♥了
You're free.
盘踞在你身上的恐惧已经消失不见
That fear you were carrying with you is gone now.
你把它留在了山脚下
You left it at the bottom of this mountain.
如果还有什么要放下的,就趁现在
If there's anything else you have to let go, let it go now.
你疯了吗?!
Are you fucking crazy?!
拉我上去!
Pull me up!
过去的恐惧和依恋只会碍事
Past fears and attachments only get in the way.
想一想你希望带着什么继续前进
Think about what you want to bring with you going forward.
呃
Ugh.
我想帮你
I do want to help you.
挺好
Good.
因为帮你就是在帮自己
Because helping you helps me.
但如果你再这么做,
But if you ever pull that shit again,
我会他妈让你明白什么是恐惧
you're going to get a stark fucking reminder of what fear is.
我只是想让你做好准备
I'm just trying to prepare you.
你似乎还没意识到,当我们到达你的飞船时,
You don't seem to realize, when we get to your ship,
那里一个人都不会有
no one's gonna be there.
除了你我和巴里
It's just going to be you, me, and Barry.
你的朋友们早已经死了
Your friends are already dead.
我们就在这里露营过夜
We'll camp here for the night.
坏了
Shit.
哇哦!啊!
Whoa! Aah!
操
Fuck.
啊!
Aah!
总而言之,你做得很好,你变得更强壮了
All in all, you did good. You're getting stronger.
- 是吗? - 对啊
- I am? - Yeah.
很高兴能见证,很快你就能出师了
It's good to see. You're gonna be an asset soon enough.
很快,我就能成为得力干将
Soon enough, I'm gonna be an asset.
我还以为能从这看到得墨忒耳号♥,
I thought I'd be able to see the Demeter from up here,
但我没找到
but I can't find it.
哦,不远了
Oh, we're close.
我们会在早上警报器响的时候找到它
We'll spot it when the siren goes off in the morning.
我想你是对的
I guess you're right.
我想让你知道,阿矢,我们这么做是为了人♥民♥
I want you to know, Azi, we're doing this for our people.
那艘船上的设备和贵重物品
The equipment and valuables on that ship
将会使我们的殖民地发生翻天覆地的变化
will make a real difference for our colony.
就快到了
We're getting close.
等不及想看看船上都有些什么了
I can't wait to see what's on the ship.
我只是有点紧张,现在太晚了,巴里
I'm just nervous it's too late, Barry.
别紧张,紧张会让登山者坠崖
Don't be nervous. Nervous climbers fall.
这是你可以告诉她的另一个小窍门
That's another tip you can tell her.
也许吧
Maybe.
再次感谢你今天帮我
Thanks again for helping me today.
该睡觉了,巴里,别打扰阿矢了
It's time for bed, Barry. Leave Azi alone.
我没在打扰了
I am leaving her alone.
好了
Okay.
拜托,厄休拉,快
Come on, Ursula, come on.
呃,操
Ugh. Fuck.
嘿,噢,真高兴你挺过来了
Hey. Oh, I'm so happy you made it.
等等
Wait.
让--让我看看你的大腿
Let -- Let me look at that hip.
厄休拉,我得给它加压
Ursula, I need to put pressure on it.
山姆,你刚刚是要做什么?
Sam, what were you about to do?
是要做什么,山姆?!
What were you gonna do, Sam?!
没事,没什么
Nothing. Nothing.
对不--
I'm s--
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表