剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表
如果那东西在里面,我们就回不去了,
If that thing's in there, we can't go back,
所以我得...
so I guess...
妈的
Shit.
我们得放弃货物,然后赶紧跑路
We need to cut bait and get out of here.
我们已经尽力了,这是唯一出路
We got what we could. It's gonna have to do.
对不起,克里斯
Sorry, Kris.
反正覆水难收
No use crying over it.
嘿,快走
Hey. Let's go.
这边
This way.
他们还活着,大多数还活着
They're alive. Most of 'em, anyway.
噢,感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
穿梭机还在吗?
Is the shuttle still here?
稍等,稍等
Hold on. Hold on.
还在,看起来应该是在卸货区
Yes. It looks like it's still in the dock.
让我,呃--
Let me just, uh --
我没看见他们
I don't see them.
继续
Keep going.
在那!
There!
还来得及
We're not too late.
启动唤醒程序,我去拦住他们
Start the wake-up process. I'll cut them off.
好
Okay.
阿矢!
Azi!
愣着干什么?!赶紧把她拉走!
What are you doing?! Get her off me!
别乱来!
Take it easy!
你把我丢在外头等死!
You left me out there to die!
我是在外头留了你一命
I left you out there alive.
我知道几根绳子不会耽误你多长时间
I knew a couple of ropes weren't gonna keep you busy for long,
- 而你也没死-- - 闭嘴!
- and you didn't disapp-- - Shut up!
你哪儿都去不了!
You're not going anywhere!
他们还活着!听到了吗?!他们--
They're alive! You hear me?! They're --
他们还活着!而我们现在就要唤醒他们!
They're alive! And we're waking them up now!
阿矢
Azi.
老实说,我很佩服你在这件事上的执着,
Honestly, I admire how stubborn you are about this,
但这全他妈是愚蠢的无用功
but it's all such a stupid fucking waste.
你得留在这了
You're not leaving.
是,我是走不了
Yeah, I am.
我本想杀了你,差点就杀了
I wanted to kill you. I was gonna.
眼睛都不会眨一下
I wouldn't have thought twice about it.
但你的守护天使说服了我别动手
But your guardian angel here convinced me not to.
多可悲啊?你能活着多亏巴里的仁慈
How pathetic is that? Here but for the grace of Barry.
现在你却要反咬一口无情地杀了我?
And now you're gonna turn around and kill me in cold blood?
当着一个孩子的面?
In front of a child?
是啊,这可不怎么妥当
Yeah, I didn't think so.
拜托,拜托别这样做
Please. Please. Don't do this.
他们还活着,和你们也没任何恩怨
They're alive. They didn't do anything to either of you.
你不能就这样丢下我们
You can't just abandon us here.
你对被抛弃又了解多少?
What do you know about being abandoned?
相信我--这会让你更加坚强
Trust me -- this will toughen you up.
操♥你♥妈♥的!
Fuck you!
阿矢!救命!救救我!
Azi! Help! Help me!
你最好赶紧去救你的朋友
You better go help your friend.
噢,天啊,不
Oh, God. No.
我们不走
We're not leaving.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我们不会丢下阿矢和她的朋友们
We're not leaving Azi and her friends behind here.
我们需要帮助他们,否则他们没法活下去
We need to help them, or they won't survive.
你想留下来帮一群陌生人
You want to stay and help a bunch of strangers
而不是回到我们的家园?
instead of returning to our home?
对
Yes.
哦,巴里
Oh, Barry.
巴里,巴里啊,巴里
Barry, Barry, Barry.
你什么时候变得这么自私的?
When did you become so selfish?
特伦斯是我的朋友,但他死了
Terrence was my friend, but he's gone.
所以我明白失去一个人的感受
So I know how it feels to lose someone.
而且他们不是陌生人,他们对阿矢来说有意义
And they're not strangers. They mean something to Azi.
阿齐也是我的朋友
And Azi is my friend, too.
行吧...
Well...
你有自己的想法
you're your own man.
我也阻止不了你
I can't stop you.
我想我们要留下了
I guess we're not leaving.
去吧
Go on.
- 阿矢!阿矢!等等! - 巴里
-Azi! Azi! Wait up! -Barry.
你在干什么?!
What are you doing?!
我是来帮忙的,告诉我该怎么做
I'm here to help. Tell me what to do.
快走!
Let's move!
啊!
Aah!
快跑!
Run!
去唤醒船员,我来争取时间
Wake up the crew. I'll buy you some time.
电源被切断了,系统已经失效
The power's been cut. The system's dead.
我-我不知道该怎么办!
I-I don't know what to do!
去睡眠舱手动唤醒他们
Wake them up manually on the pod.
那有一个控制杆
There's a lever.
快去!
Go!
没错,你还记得我,你这个丑陋的混♥蛋♥
That's right. You remember me, you ugly fucker.
你在里面听到了吗,卡门?!
You hear me in there, Kamen?!
哦,不
Oh, no.
我们该怎么办?
What do we do?
快啊!
Come on!
成了,你去弄那一台!
Got it. Go get that one!
对不起了,小子
Sorry, kid.
她要走了
She's leaving.
什么
What?
她要丢下我了!
She's leaving without me!
慢着!等,等等!回来!
Wait! Wait, wait, wait! Come back!
克里斯!让我进去!
Kris! Let me in!
开门!求求你!
Open the door! Please!
克里斯!
Kris!
拜托!别把我丢在这!我信了你的话!
Please! Don't leave me here! I trusted you!
开门!求你了!
Open the door! Please!
呃啊!
Ugh!
力瓦
Levi.
你好啊,阿矢
Hello, Azi.
你-你还活着
Y-You're alive.
是的
Yes.
但...怎么做到的?
But...how?
我不太确定
I'm not sure.
有些事情超出了我的理解范围
Something beyond my understanding.
你还回来找我了
And you came back for me.
我必须回来
I had to.
滚!快给我滚!
Go on! Get out of here!
我尽力了
I did what I could.
我还是没能全部救下
I just couldn't get to them all.
厄休拉,是你救了他们,他们本来都会死
Ursula, you saved them. They should all be dead.
每个活着的人都是因你而活
Everyone that's alive is alive because of you.
他们多久才能醒来?
How long till they wake up?
应该快了
I think soon.
她抛弃了他
She left without him.
我-我的手腕好像断了
I-I think I broke my wrist.
你会没事的,我们能治好
You're okay. We'll take care of it.
我只是想帮忙
I just wanted to help.
我懂,巴里,不怪你
I know, Barry. You're alright.
天哪,卡门?
Holy shit. Kamen?
他怎么了?
What happened to him?
不懂,也不想懂
Don't know, don't care.
去吧,打开它
Go ahead. Open it.
米娅?米娅,你还好吗?
Mia? Mia, are you okay?
阿矢?
Azi?
米娅,小心脚下
Mia, watch your step.
阿矢
Azi.
有太多事情要告诉你了,
There's so much to tell you,
剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表